Ratings for Dr. William G. Muller

My husband and I have never had a doctor that I felt cared less for our health than Dr. Muller. My husband has been very ill with a possible tick born disease. It is well known that the tests for these diseases are highly inaccurate and that it sometimes takes several tests to be sure of the results. It is also well known that it often takes more than one round of treatment to cure the symptoms of these diseases. Dr. Muller would not test him a second time and would not consider a second round of treatment in spite of his symptoms. Rather than trying to convince this doctor that my husband is still very sick and we need some help to find the problem and a treatment we simply left the office. We will be seeking treatment through a different health care system.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Bill Muller was our family doctor. 9 yrs ago was at the Battered Womens Shelter; my husband had killed all my animals & was threatening to kill my daughter and my mother if I didn’t return home.I was a housewife & home schooling mom. I had no job, no money, no car, no friends that weren’t my husband’s. I told Muller all the history, how I'd tried to get away from him for years & if I didn't go back to him he would kill something or someone else. I told him I was depressed. He began a well rehearsed spiel, something like,"you've probably always been depressed. Depression runs in families. I will prescribe you an antidepressant." He needs an education about abuse. I returned 2 yrs ago for the back injury caused by the ex’s assault. Muller said something like, “women have back pain a lot. I recommend more exercise." It was a 30 second visit & he left. He is clueless about abuse/wmns issues. Small town, small mind perhaps? But this is inexcusable. I know better now. I wish he would did.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. William G. Muller's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Bemidji, MN