Ratings for Dr. Laurence C. Weber

Was working with this doctor during threatened miscarriage. He was very wooden and unsympathetic towards the situation when I met with him, an very dismissive of my symptoms. I repeatedly had to initialize contact first to hear important test results. Also had to request follow up tests myself. YWould not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

This doctor is best avoided, he gave my dad a prescription for 80mg Oxycontin that was to be taken 8 tabs per every 8 hours. There is no medical reason to take this much Oxycontin, ever. He almost died of overdose several times and it ruined my relationship with him as a teen. The doctor doesn't care and takes forever to get into, he never is in town hes always on vacation for months at a time. He doesn't listen at all and acts like his time is better than yours. I really hate this doctor, he wrecked my teens and almost killed my dad. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Laurence C. Weber's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)