Ratings for Dr. Ray Starr

Dr. Starr is the best dentist. Sad to hear he is retiring, but well deserved. I hope his staff and new team can emulate the energy and wonderful practice he has built!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr Starr and his staff are wonderful, helpful and cheerful. I used to be afraid of going to the dentist...no more. Thank you to the staff for their knowledge and cheerfulness.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

workmanship subpar. fillings fell out after a couple months. i also find his manners are lacking somtimes pleasant, other times very moody. i will not go back

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Ray Starr fixed a tooth that fell out the next day...i still had to pay..in addition i had 3 fillings filled along the gum line...they too came out...time to hang up the drill doc.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Starr for many years. He is a great Dentist and his staff are wonderful. I like to tease him about maybe painting the place and bringing it into this century. I also think he's the spitting image of Paul Anka :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr.Starr is an excellent dentist. He has been seeing my family for generations, and we are all very satisfied with him. He has been seeing me since I was a little girl, and I've grown up seeing him. He is kind and great with nervous kids who are in for their check-ups. Great dentist, would recommended to anyone in a second!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

I have been going to him for over 20yrs was scared of the dentist when I first went to him. I drive from oshawa and when I need him he takes me immediately. It doesnt get any better than that

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I love Dr. Starr! He's so funny and makes going to the dentist a fun experience!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Starr since I first got teeth. I am the fourth generation, my daughter the fifth to be treated by him. He is a job and pleasure, professional and always helpful. I fear the day he retires - his staff is wonderful as well, they are always there to help even if they're busy.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Starr is a pleasure to visit. His hygenists are very thorough and pleasant to be with. Have been going for many years with absolutely no complaints.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009