Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Scott

It was such a pleasure to work with Dr. Scott and his staff. From the beginning, he explained, in detail, the procedure he was going to perform. He made sure that all my questions were answered and I felt that he was willing to spend as much time as I needed to understand the surgery he was performing. Dr. Scott has a gentle, but confident demeanor, and treats his patients with respect (a trait that is sorely lacking in today’s world). I highly recommend Dr. Scott to anyone who needs or wants a service/procedure in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

I can't say enough about the office staff and Doctor Scott. I was completely prepared for the surgery. The staff was friendly and professional at all my visits. Dr. Kevin Scott was exceptional - the results from my surgery are great. I had minimal discomfort during recovery. I highly recommend Dr. Scott!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Kevin Scott. Dr. Scott and his staff are consummate professionals. My first and subsequent visits with Dr. Scott gave me the assurance that I was in excellent hands. His confidence, experience, expert knowledge in this field gave me the courage to proceed with the surgery. His appropriate sense of humor and honesty reduced any anxiety I had with the upcoming procedure. Dr. Scott, his staff , and the pre and post-op nurses provided us a complete package detailing medical billing information and pre and post- operative procedures which assisted my husband and me in fully understanding the complete process. I fully endorse Dr. Kevin Scott, his office staff and the Inova Fair Oaks surgical team in their contribution to restoring how I live and function on a daily basis. I am very grateful to Dr. Kevin Scott, his staff and all those individuals that help change and enhance my life everyday.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

My surgery helped my eyesight by lessening spasms of my eyelids. I no longer look tired due to too much skin hanging down. Dr. Scott did a wonderful job and my recovery was better than I expected.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I had ptosis (droopy eyelid) on one eye. Also a tiny cyst on my upper and lower eyelid that was just cosmetically annoying. Dr Scott did his magic and my eyelid is no longer droopy and the little cysts are gone. Easy recovery and he prepared me with what to expect to a tee. I am thrilled with the results! Dr Scott is the absolute BEST in his field and I have recommended him to many of my friends. If there were more than 5 stars that’s how I’d rate him and his fantastic staff!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Scott has a great personality and I am extremely pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

From the minute you contact Dr. Scott's office, you know you are in good hands. The staff is capable, friendly and fast. Despite the complexities of having surgery scheduled - Dr. Scott's office made the process easy including the after care. Thank you for the excellent full service care!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr Scott is the absolute best!. Dr Scott takes the time to listen and made me feel comfortable for the procedure (s). He was highly recommended by my Retina doctor (all the way from Winchester, VA.) and others in surrounding areas. His staff is so personable, helpful and knowledgeable when I had any questions. My eyes look fantastic. I had a heaviness about them and looked sad and tired. Now the results are amazing after 8 weeks. So very happy and excited.. Thank you Dr Scott & Staff!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Amazing difference before and after I’m very pleased definitely recommend Dr Scott and his staff

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

From the first appointment I was impressed with the staff at Dr. Scott's office; they are professional and each were clear on their role and the process. I had a lot of questions and they responded to them thoroughly. Dr. Scott explained the procedure and had a calm, precise manner. I was very impressed with the pre op hospital staff, Katherine the pre op nurse was fantastic. She explained the pre op process, who was coming in (OR nurse, anesthesia, etc.) their role and what would happen after surgery. She even made sure I had heated blankets to stay warm while waiting. It was a terrific experience. Best of all are the surgical results, which exceed my expectations. Two weeks post op and there is light in my world again.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

Dr. Kevin R. Scott's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental