Ratings for Dr. Monika G. Lee

I'll echo every positive comment listed. She is an Angel! Yes, she actually listens to you. She take the time to explain any questions you have. She is caring, concerned, and truly interested in your opinion. As far as I'm concerned she is the best doctor around. - Lee Duer

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr.Lee makes you feel like you are the only one in the office that day. She takes the time to listen and wants to know what you think about it. She is one of the most thoughtful Drs. I think I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee for years until moving to another state a few months ago. She is the best doctor in the county as far as I'm concerned. I am very picky and feel that when I go to a doctor he or she should give their undivided attention and have a good bedside manner. Dr. Lee was all this and more. She has a genuine, caring, concern for her patients and will go out of her way to take care of the problem. I wish there were more like her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Lee has been a great doctor. I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian sydrome) which I found most doctors I've seen don't know much about it. She was very aware of it and it was refreshing not to have to explain what I experience to her. She already knew. She seemed very caring and listened to me. She recommended doctors based on my concerns. She did not rush me through the visit. She seems to be a genuine person who cares for her patients and that to me makes here a good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

VERY caring doctor. Dr. Lee actually listens to you and gives you a voice.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Monika G. Lee's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Leonardtown, MD