Ratings for Dr. Matthew J. Collins

I'm not sure why this doctor is listed as being in Boylston. As far as I know, he is based in Worcester...unless he has moved recently. I saw Dr. Collins regularly for a year, and was very displeased with him. He seemed to be all about money. He was always wanting to spend the least amount of time with me... sometimes only five minutes, when I had serious health problems that required complex meetings. He did not treat me with respect. I won't get into the details, but he was very uncaring towards me. After a year, my family and friends convinced me to dump him and find someone who really cared about me (which I did). I feel like his only goal in rescheduling me for monthly follow up appointments was to use me as a "cash cow" to build up the cash influx to his facility. I believe to this day that he made my medical problem far worse by undertreating me during that period. He also added a detailed NEGATIVE report to my chart that was for another patient, not me. No recommend.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

Dr. Matthew J. Collins's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)