Ratings for Dr. Dennis Mark

I've been a patient since Dr Mark started and have stayed with him despite several of my own moves away. He's knowledgeable, skilled and caring. I have complex medical needs and he has been the best Dr I could have asked for. He refers quickly and will fight for me when needed for long waits etc. He's not afraid to say he needs to look into something and always has an answer for me. As his patient you ALWAYS get the care and time you need no matter how busy he is. The clinic gets busy but Dr Mark is worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Mark since he started with the Port Union Clinic and that must be over 20 years. He hasn't aged any but i have. He is a great Doctor. Very kind and generous. He always goes out of his way to give you the best medical attention and is never rushed. The only flip-side with that is that you must be patient. Your appointment time could be plus 1 hour plus. I'm ok with that, and expect to sit and wait. I drive 3 hours now one way to see him. Thank you Dr. Mark

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He's pretty cool and nice. Like him a lot. Shaver is kinda annoying though.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr mark is amazing!!!! Dr mark has been my doctor for over 10 years. His staff is amazing and so helpful

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Excellent. You do have have to wait awhile to get to your appointment, but once he sees you he is very thorough. He makes sure that he ask you in detail on what the symptoms, and will try and make sure not to dismiss your concerns. He is very knowledgeable, and will try his best to give you an accurate diagnoses

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Dennis MArk is my family doctor for about 15 years now. I love him. He's thorough and very kind. Never makes you feel rushed and if you know what you want, just ask and he will bend over backwards to make you happy. My only complaint is it's EXTREMELY difficult to get an appointment. You will be waiting at least 2 weeks because he only works one day a week and for 3 hours on a Weekend walk in. However, you can call in the AM hours to arrange an emergency appointment if you can get through the never ending busy signal!!! Mr. Mark leaves some of his patients no other choice but to visit walk in clinics as trying to arrange an appointment before the 2 weeks is impossible. I was once injured on a rice at Canadas wonderland and I personally walked in to see if a doctor coudld ssee me. The answer was NO!!! So like I said, I visited a walk in clinic down the road because Dr. Marks office and alternative doctors on staff (Dr Lee) refused to see me without an appointment. Terrible !!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr Mark is the best ...I love him!! He does spend the time that's needed to address my concerns and does absolutely make me feel cared for which is what a doctor is suppose to do! I can't say much for the reception area - they are rude! Mind you its always a 3-4 hour after your scheduled appointment time but Dr Mark is worth it.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Provides excellant care for my parents who are elderly. He listns and provides adequate amounts of health information for my elderly parents who are then able to apply the knowledge gined to their health states, They remain very active and healthy thanks to Dr. Marks

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

We've known Dr. Dennis Mark for almost 12 years now, that's since we arrived as immigrants here in Canada. He looks after my family's health. My 2 children grew knowing him as our family doctor. He has been really great and very helpful when it comes to looking after our health. He is really great with kids. My girls were never scared of needles! Mostly, he looks after my family's well being. He is the best doctor we have ever known! We love Dr. Dennis Mark. He is almost like a part of our family!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

He has been my doctor since infancy and is now my childs doctor. He is very caring, understanding and knowledgable. I have moved many times but refuse to change doctors because he is the best!! People need more doctors like him!!! Improved waiting times and additional phone line would make his office the best in Ontario.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011