Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

I was rather trepedacious about getting my procedure done and Dr Lista and his amazing staff made me feel comfortable, at ease and relaxed about the entire procedure. Not only did he take the time to explain every aspect of the operation to me, but he listened to my questions, treated me respectfully and took the time to ensure that I was completely informed and comfortable. I can't recommend his facility more whole heartedly or speak highly enough about his staff and demeanour.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I went to see Dr. Lista for a breast reduction consultation. At the age of 18 I was a 34G. One of the many great reasons I decided to choose Dr. Lista is because of the lollipop method he invented and perfected for breast reduction surgery. I preferred this method due to the minimal scaring and the reassurance that I wouldn't be too small. It was a nerve racking process but Dr. Lista and his staff made me feel at ease, by answering every question I had every step of the way. My post-op nurse, Lori, was very caring and patient with all my questions, and made herself available to me through email, whenever needed. I could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery. They look amazing! The scaring is minimal and I'm not too small, just as I had wanted. I had no complications and I'm left with zero numbness, which was a concern of mine prior to surgery. I recommend to anyone who is considering breast reduction, you must see Dr. Lista.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Since I was a young teenager my breast were a huge insecurity of mine. I am a perfectionist and have never been put under but was determined to find the perfect dr for my breast augmentation. I was referred to Dr. Lista from a good friend of mine who as phenomenal breast thanks to him. My consultation was short and sweet as most experienced drs are. This is most convenient for me as my schedule is extremely tight. Dr Lista knew exactly what I was looking for and he was very confident that I would be happy with the size we agreed on. His office is very clean, friendly and accommodating. I was well informed on what was going to be happening to my body. Not only was a comfortable with him, I was extremely comfortable With my nurse, Lori. My recovery was amazing! After a week I had no pain, minimal scars and I have never been so happy in my life. Dr Lista changed my Life.., and I will forever be grateful for that. Thank you Dr Lista and the plastic surgery clinic for making me the happy, confident woman I've always wanted to be!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I had a breast implant operation by Dr Lista a few months ago and the experience was amazing. The staff was so kind and Dr Lista is so gentle and understanding. I got all the information I needed before the operation. Surgery day was easier than I thought. Now I look incredible. I am so happy with how I look. I picked the right doctor and could not be happier. If I call with concern he and his staff are always available. I realize that picked the right surgeon. He is a master in his field.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I went to see Dr. Lista a year ago. My friend had breast implants done by him and was very happy so I went for a consultation. After meeting Dr. Lista I could she why she liked him. I booked the surgery for a few weeks later. The staff was very thorough and was very patient with my many questions. I chose silicone breast implants. I am 5 foot 4 inches and 101 lbs. I was very happy with the results but noticed that after a few weeks I could see rippling. It got a little worse as time passed. At a follow-up appointment a few months later I mentioned that I was a little unhappy with the ripples. I knew it was a possibility given my size but I really wanted implants. Dr. Lista agreed that the ripples were a little "too obvious" and actually said he would do a fat transfer to the breasts at no charge. I went back a few month later for a fat harvest (liposuction) from my legs and transfer to my breasts. I am so happy with the results! My breasts look amazing and I am so happy I chose Dr. Lista. I have no fat at all on my torso so I would have had rippling regardless. I am so thankful that Dr. Lista did my second surgery at no cost. I highly recommend Dr. Lista for any procedure you might be considering.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I had a mommy makeover by Dr Lista and I couldnt be more thrilled with the result. I went to see him to talk about the changes in my tummy and breasts after my 2 children. The cesarian sections and breast feeding played havoc with my boday. I was extremely nervous about seeing a plastic surgeon. I did a ton of research and decided to go see Dr Lista because of his reputation. Before I even saw him his staff was very helpful in sending me more information about the operations. On the day of my consult everyone in the office was so nice and kind. Dr Lista was totally different than I expected. He was funny and kind with me. He explained everything to me and let me spend a lot of time trying on sizers to make sure my breasts ended up the exact size I wanted them to be. He gave me the chance to anwer all my questions and told me I could call or email or even come back to see them at any time if I needed more information. I saw a few other plastic surgeons afterwards but none of them looked as interested in exactly what I wanted as Dr Lista and his amazing staff. On the day of surgery I was nervous I couldnt sleep the night before. But my patient co-ordinator was so gentle and re-assuring. She told me everything would be alright and brought me personally upstaires. Then the nurses got me ready for the OR. They were so patient and gentle with me. Dr Lista came into the room I was waiting in and made me feel instantly better. We took some photos and then did the markings just like on TV. Then it was off to the operating room. I was asleep and then the next thing I new everything was over and I was in the recovery room. The nurses were amazing and I went home a few hours later. I had almost no pain because of the pain pump. THank you Dr Lista and team!!! Dr Lista called me at home and the next day I met the amazing nurse Lori. She changed my dressings and my garment and gave me all my instructions and answered all my questions. I have her email address and phone number and must have driven her crazy with all my questions. But she always had a ton of time for me and was always there for me. I'm now a few months out and have my body back. I look the way I used to before the kids. Maybe even better. The recovery was easier than I thought and Dr Lista and his staff were truly amazing. This was the best decision I could have ever made. I recommend Dr Lista and his team. They truly care. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I met Dr. Lista a few years ago when I was a few months short of my 18th birthday for a rhinoplasty consultation. Dr. Lista was extremely rude and cold, my entire appointment felt rushed. I brought some pictures of noses I thought looked nice/would suit me, he didn't even take a look but looked at me like I was an imbecile and told me there was no point of me bringing those in. We didn't even really discuss what would be done other than "make it smaller", he didn't even notice I had a deviated septum. The whole appointment (which was about 10 minutes - I'm probably being generous) was extremely uncomfortable and cost me around $100, I believe. He also demanded $1000 as a deposit just to book the surgery. Being young and lacking the knowledge, I booked the surgery but ended up cancelling a few days after. I wasn't surprised he only had profile views of noses on his website. I ended up going to Rival, who although was the opposite in personality, still did a terrible job. Go to the States, ladies and gentlemen (it's where I got my revision). The doctors are sweethearts and actually know what they're doing. I can't even imagine how I would have dealt with a disastrous surgery with this guy. I do, however, have a feeling he's much nicer if you look wealthy and confident, if you catch my drift. But hey, if you want to give me my $1000 back, Dr. Lista, that would be great, I need it more than you do :)

Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's response
Message from Rose Sciotto, Office Manager, The Plastic Surgery Clinic. We are very happy you booked your surgery elsewhere and are happy with the outcome. It is standard practice across the industry to secure a deposit to book a surgical date. This is to safeguard from last minute cancellations as was in your case. However, I would be happy to meet with you to find a resolution that would be equitable to both parties. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted October 4, 2016

63 years old and going for a tummy tuck. Dr. Lista walked me through the procedure. Made me very comfortable with his bedside manner and knowledge. I highly recommend if you are thinking of getting something done make an appointment and see Dr. Lista and his incredible staff. I have no regrets and love my new body.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Frank Lista is truly amazing. I have never felt so happy and confident about my decision of having him complete my breast augmentation. The procedure went perfect!! No complications as mentioned in my other review, just a mild Polysporin rash near my incision as I have sensitive skin (not surgeons fault as I am not allergic to it). Dr. Lista performed the surgery in a safe and clean environment, providing the best of care. In the initial consultation, I was very nervous. However, Dr. Lista made me feel so comfortable and answered all the questions that I had for him. He even went above and beyond and further explain on the questions I was asking and related to other topics that I didn't think of. He is very friendly and caring, and you can see how passionate he is about his work. He allowed me to come back for as many consultations as I wanted before I made my decision on going with him for a surgeon or not. I ended up having 3 consultations before I made my decision - they say the 3rd times the charm. I have never been happier with my decision. My breasts look so natural and feel so natural! My scarring from the incisions are minimal and it's only been 6 months post surgery! I had little to no pain post surgery thanks to the amazing pain pump! Very few surgeons will use this and Dr. Lista is one of the few who do!!!! :) Dr. Lista provided amazing after-care. He ensures that you have various follow-up appointments to ensure that there are no complications post-surgery. He even completes follow-up appointments up to 1 year post-surgery. I have never tried to get him by phone before as I have always had my questions answered from my patient coordination or a staff member. The wait time at the PSC is minimal to none. Every time that I have came into the clinic I have never had to wait. This was a major bonus!! Dr. Lista also provided me with free incentives for being a patient of his. How nice and thought of him and his clinic! He really is amazing. Dr. Lista has changed my life forever in the most positive way. I have never been so happy and confident with myself. Thanks to Dr. Lista, Roise and all of his staff!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a breast reduction, a tummy tuck/ lypo and a lypo under the arm next to the breasts in 2005, i saw Dr Lista in the old office and the surgery happened in the new clinic. I had an excellent experience!!! It has been 11 years later and my breasts hold great. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016