Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Lista and his staff. I underwent a breast lift with implants which was quite worry some for me because I'm under 20. Surgery went amazingly and I was hardly in any pain. My recovery is going great and I'm so excited to see my final healed result!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

It's been 5 weeks since my breasts reduction surgery (you can read a full account and see a day-by-day play-by-play of recovery photos at F2 blog.wordpress.com). I felt my breasts and I were in the best of hands through 2 pre-op consultations, my surgery prep, the surgery itself and my recovery so far. When I went to my brain fitting to find out my new size, the fitter commented that I had a very good surgeon (and she sees a lot of post surgical patients) - I couldn't agree more. If you are looking for a surgeon equally skilled in the science and art of medicine and a fabulous attentive patient care team, then Dr. Lista at The Plastic Surgery Clinic is my recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Lista and his entire team are absolutely incredible. Dr. Lista is very extremely dedicated to creating beautiful natural looking and feeling breasts. He is not only a marvelous surgeon but he is also an artist. He has cultivated a team which is completely conscientious, caring and thorough. They really care about each patient and their health and outcome. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lista and his team to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. You may have to wait a little bit but and excellent surgeon is so worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Very skilled and kind doctor, he knows what looks good, what doesn't he will be honest and straight forward. He's amazing at what he does, if you want quality..Dr. L will give you quality.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Lista is an amazing Dr! He is super friendly, kind and makes you feel very comfortable. I had my breast augmentation about 10 years ago and recently had some problems following breast feeding. Dr Lista fixed my problem free of charge and my breast look perfect again! I would recommend him to all my family & friends!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

28 year old with severe droopiness after having my son 6 years ago, he told me to go for a lift and cohesive gel 350cc. Year out now and they are terrible, rippling, bottoming out, asemetrical and waterfall affect.. profile view you can completely see the insert.. After over 13000 and seeing him twice to voice my concerns post opp he said they are beautiful and natural look.. ya NO WAY!! ANYONE wanting photos pm my email lenstradotk(at)hotmail (dot)Com. .. he said to correct it he would harvest fat and inject it in the top of the beasts so I decided to consult a lawyer and other very reputable plastic surgeons who said NO WAY it would correct the issue.. Class action anyone? Terrified at the results....

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I was hoping to undergo abdominoplasty surgery with Dr.Lista but a physical examination revealed health issues that caused him to post-pone my surgery. His patient co-ordinator, Brittany, was very compassionate and extremely helpful in collecting and communicating my test results to Dr.Lista and also very quick and competent in answering all of my questions. Dr. Lista and his staff both showed great care and concern for my overall health and well being. As a result, I would highly recommend Dr.Lista as you can trust that your health and safety is his top priority.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had my gynecomastia surgery performed 5 months ago. Ive waited this long to rate Dr. Lista because above rating the staff, punctuality, helpfulness etc. the end result is what truly matters. I am very happy with how my procedure turned out. It's only been 5 months (it takes 6-12 months to see the actual final results) but if this was the end result I would be very happy. So I look forward even better results in the months to come. I had my consultation a few weeks before my surgery (I wanted it done as quickly as possible, and the clinic was very accommodating) a couple of days before my scheduled surgery date, I recieved a call from the clinic informing me that they needed to push back the date of my surgery because Dr. Lista would be out of the office. This was extremely frustrating, because no real explanation was given as to why they needed to push my surgery date back by a week. But there was nothing I could do. The day of the surgery was quite easy. As many people can relate, Dr. Lista can seem a bit rushed/hurried when dealing with you, My experience (every time I've seen him) had been the same. But the surgery went fine. Recovery was quite easy. Not much pain at all. There were times I was concerned about how my recovery was moving along, but everything has come together just fine. Every time I have called into the clinic with questions or concerns, the ladies on staff have been very helpful. So overall, although Dr.Lista can sometimes seem a bit rushed/impatient/dismissive, he does great work. And in the end, that is really what we're all after, a fantastic end result.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Lista is a top notch surgeon who is responsible and ethical. Dr. Lista advised me to consider my overall health - including altering my diet and lifestyle prior to having surgery. After achieving a healthier ME, Dr, Lista performed my surgery with absolute care and professionalism. Follow up visits were cheerful and the results were better than expected. Dr. Lista is ethical and offers exceptional care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Lista 6months ago. I couldn't be happier with the way I look. I have 3 children and was ok after the first two but after my daughter was born my stomach just didn't go back to the same. I was able to lose almost all my baby weight and went to the gym like crazy but just could not get my stomach back. Finally my trainer said that the lose skin wouldn't get any better with exercise. A friend of mine recommended Dr Lista and as soon as a saw him I knew he was going to be the one to do my surgery. He took his time with me and understood exactly where I was coming from. His staff was fantastic. They were always there for me whenever I dropped in or had to call them with a dumb question. Now my tummy is flat and I feel great. My husband is so happy. Dr Lista and his team have changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Frank Lista's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr. Lista and his staff. I underwent a breast lift with implants which was quite worry some for me because I'm under 20. Surger..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "ok so first off, he's rude... After a breast lift and implant, its been nearly 2 and a half yrs later and I'm unsatisfied STILL!!! the PAIN after surgery he doe..."

November 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/dr-lista" to "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com". Phone Number has been updated from "19052787077" to "905-278-7077".

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista and his staff are incredible. I did my homework and went to see many plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr Lista. I decided on him because he really u..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It's been 5 weeks since my breasts reduction surgery (you can read a full account and see a day-by-day play-by-play of recovery photos at F2 blog.wordpress.com)..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista and his staff were honestly one of the best teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the moment I met Dr. Lista I knew he would be the surgeo..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista and his entire team are absolutely incredible. Dr. Lista is very extremely dedicated to creating beautiful natural looking and feeling breasts. He is ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very skilled and kind doctor, he knows what looks good, what doesn't he will be honest and straight forward. He's amazing at what he does, if you want quality....."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista is an amazing Dr! He is super friendly, kind and makes you feel very comfortable. I had my breast augmentation about 10 years ago and recently had some..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "28 year old with severe droopiness after having my son 6 years ago, he told me to go for a lift and cohesive gel 350cc. Year out now and they are terrible, ..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was hoping to undergo abdominoplasty surgery with Dr.Lista but a physical examination revealed health issues that caused him to post-pone my surgery. His pat..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my gynecomastia surgery performed 5 months ago. Ive waited this long to rate Dr. Lista because above rating the staff, punctuality, helpfulness etc. the e..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/" to "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/dr-lista". Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5G 3H5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1421 Hurontario Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19052787077".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista is a top notch surgeon who is responsible and ethical. Dr. Lista advised me to consider my overall health - including altering my diet and lifestyle ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck by Dr Lista 6months ago. I couldn't be happier with the way I look. I have 3 children and was ok after the first two but after my daughter ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thank god for dr. l, that's pretty much what it comes down to. my surgery turned out so great. his staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about everything an..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My breasts are amazing. Thanks to Dr. L. His happy demeanor is refreshing and sells some great product at the clinic. Sure I waited a few times, and complaine..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista and his staff are amazing. I am so happy with my breast surgery. I had implants a year ago and my look is perfect. I've had people comment that my bre..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was just reading the comments below and I felt I had to leave one too. Dr. Lista was actually the best surgeon I could have chosen for my surgery. Contrary to..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend Dr. Lista to anyone. He is rude, has absolutely NO bedside manner and his concern for his patients is non existent. He portrays to be ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you know what's good for you, stay away from Dr. Lista. I had breast augmentation done by him about a year ago. He left me with ripples in both breasts, and ..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the opposite direction. Lista has got God syndrome. I'm a return client and from when I first was introduced to him till now boy has he ch..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a Breast Augmentation done by Dr. Lista. The surgery and the recovery went well. Very happy with the result. The whole process was simple and easy, very o..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista and his team are very knowledgeable and professional. I had breast reduction and lift done by Dr Lista in January of this year. My recovery went very ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Went for consultation and he made me feel rushed. He is super expensive compared to the other surgeons I met. He seems knowledgeable but why charge so much more..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "WORST DOCTOR EVER!! I am writing this review in hopes of saving another victim of Dr. Lista's I had breast implants with saline and a breast lift at the same ti..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with doctor Litsa was terrible. I was to see him for a cyst removal. He refused to help me. He said that cysts only happen to people over weight a..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation in 2013 with Dr.Lista and everything from the initial consultation with him through my recovery was so simple and easy! His staff ar..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had gynecomastia correction, and was impressed with all aspects of the process. From the consultation, to the day of surgery and post-operative care, this staf..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista did my BA/BL in January 2014 and I’m glad I chose him for the surgery. I don’t think I would have been happier with another doctor. They are really ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation done in April 2014 - I went with the cohesive gel implants and I love them. They look completely real and feel very natural. I love..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a beast aug. I wouldnt leave negative feed back about anything related outside of my surgery but I have very bad scarring which he literally guaranteed wo..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Lista for a gynecomastia consultation. And i wasn't impressed. He only spent 5 minutes with me at the most, wrote in his small little pad. He a..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had an excellent result from a lower face lift. I was concerned about having a'pulled back' look but the results are entirely natural that others just t..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great big thanks to Dr Frank Lista and his team for a very successful breast reduction I'm 4 weeks post op and doing great 61 years old wish I had done it 10 ..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast agumentation almost 16 years ago by Dr. Lista. Both him and his staff were great. I have since recommended him to numerous people all having t..."

September 17, 2014