Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

I had a breast reduction two months ago and am very happy with the results. Everyone at this clinic was amazing. I would recommend Dr. Lista and his team to anyone thinking about this surgery.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I researched four surgeons prior to deciding on Dr. Lista. I chose him based on his credentials, years of practice, and his ongoing involvement in the field. Some places will charge you a consultation fee. My consultation with The Plastic Surgery Clinic and Dr. Lista was free. I got my questions answered and they sent me home with a package to read and if I had follow-up questions, they told me to write to them. I found a coupon for a free Miracle 10 peel as a thank you for my consideration. (I'm HUGE on customer service). I had lots of questions and finally made the decision (as I wanted the abdominoplasty drain-free procedure) and paid (electronic bank payment - amazing and modern). I was put in touch with a coordinator that answered all my further questions. I was told what to expect etc. The day of the surgery, I was nervous, but the nurse, anesthesiologist, and staff were so great. I walked into the surgery room and the last thing I remember was talking about an upcoming vacation I had planned. I woke up with no complications or reaction to the anesthesia. My caregiver friend took me home. I had a schedule and daily care routine and meds planned out for the next month. Follow-up appointments were one day, five days, two weeks, a month, and 2 months. Each app is with the same nurse. 2 months is with Dr. Lista. The result was amazing and the nurse told me I was still 80% swollen! Can't wait for the final results. Before and after the procedure I was kept in the loop about upcoming events and promos. In addition to the free peel for the consultation, I got another gift for my birthday and for buying some skin care products at an event, I got a loot bag with some freebies. Wow. Staff were great, knowledgeable, available, easy to communicate with (I prefer email), and the events kept me going back to learn more. I was comfortable with the staff recommendations and felt safe. Honestly the only "complaint" would be my appointments were off time a couple of times, but I get it. People have questions etc. and the daily injection in the leg for two weeks! Ugh! LOL Thanks to everyone at the PSC you are all awesome! PS I recommend getting the silicon sheet to reduce your scar - 4-6 months post op.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Almost one year post op. Had male chest reduction and my left side looks good but I’m concerned about the right side. Wondering what I should do? Other then that though the experience was good and the staff are nice. I live a few hours away from the office and could have chosen a closer dr but I think I made the right choice going here based on my experience and the other reviews.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's response
Hello, My name is Rose Sciotto and I am the office manager at The Plastic Surgery Clinic. Thank you for posting your experience, it is so beneficial to patients considering surgery. Often swelling or differences in scar tissue can cause one side to be fuller than the other. This usually gets better over the first 12 months. If it persists past a year then we offer a no charge revision if necessary. We want you to be happy and Dr. Lista would be pleased to see you in person or if more convenient, please contact me at your convenience to set up a phone follow up. You can reach me at 905-278-7077 Ext 224. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Rose

Submitted May 17, 2018

I had gynocamastia sugery from Dr. Listsa he did an amazing job and everyone at the clinic was amazing! Nurses are great for before and after sugery and everyone has an amazing attitude and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. My only issue was waiting, I waited over an hour at my consultation and over an hour for my sugery. But once thing got in motion everything was smooth and great I would def recommend anyone that has gyno to go to dr. Lista

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Lista performed my breast augmentation surgery, and I am so incredibly happy with the process and the results. First, in comparison to others I spoke to who had this procedure done, no one was prepped as much as I was (with respect to the patient coordinators, and precautions taken to ensure a safe surgery). The day of surgery, I felt so comfortable and excited, and Dr. Lista’s team made me feel like I was in great hands and helped shake my nerves. Finally, my recovery was not bad at all, again, in comparison to others I know who have undergone this procedure. From the specific medicine prescribed to the precautions and instructions given, I had such an unbelievably smooth and safe recovery. Absolutely amazing surgeon, I would go to Dr. Lista all over again if I had to.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Great office. The staff was beyond expectations . Each staff I had the privilege of meeting always had me feeling comfortable, and welcomed. They were very helpful and caring. The nurses that I came back to see, I was also very happy and comfortable with. They looked out for my best interest. As for my major visit with Dr. Lista, while the results were amazing. He was not a pleasant person. He needs to work on his social skills because I was looking for more than just a surgeon and sadly, that's all he was. Going back for my one month check up: the clinic was overly booked, parking was overly crowded and ended being pushed back for 50 minutes. and when I did finally get in, it was a 2.5 minute consult. No greeting, nothing by Dr. Lista... just told me to massage more and that was it BUT that is not what upset me most. A nurse came in to tell me to switch into a gown and left me, before I was able to put the gown on, Dr. Lista threw open the door and I was shocked yet he didn't mind one bit, as well as leaving after the terrible consult, he knew I had my top off, he once again swung the door open and left in a hurry. Very upset with him and wouldn't go back to meet him.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Words can not express how happy I am with Dr. Frank Lista and his team. I had a BA done at the end of November and I am so happy with everything, truly life-changing. From the moment I walked through the doors, I knew it would be the perfect fit for me, and I was thrilled with the entire experience. The consultations were very informative and helpful, the preparation for surgery was very thorough, which made me feel safe. On surgery day itself, I felt very comfortable and relaxed as the entire team is so friendly and knowledgeable. Nurse Lori was amazing with all follow up appointments, and her approach made for an easy healing process. I highly recommend this clinic and Dr. Lisa! If you are considering a BA, Dr. Lisa is the absolute best! #boobgod

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

So far loving my results from my surgery, not fully healed yet but looking great! The staff at this clinic is amazing!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Front start to finish Dr. Lista and his team have been wonderful. The appointments leading up to my procedure were punctual and informative. The attention I received the day of my procedure was exemplary. Follow up appointments have been extremely helpful for the healing process. I highly recommend The Plastic Surgery Clinic. Thank you to the entire team!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Lista and his team are the BEST! Had a wonderful experience with my BA and I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Lista is definitely quick with his consults, but he was also quite punctual too, that's what you get. He has a great team in place to help with every step along the way. I always felt I was in great hands, thank you to the whole Plastic Surgery Clinic!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018