Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

There are no words to describe the level of care and knowledge that Dr. Lista and his staff provide. I never expected to have such an amazing experience and will highly recommend their Clinic to anyone interested in any sort of cosmetic surgery or skin care. Twenty out of ten! Impeccable service.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

From consult, to surgery to now post-surgery I am extremely please with the customer service, attention to detail and professionalism of all involved - although I am only 2 months post-op I am healing extremely well (scaring will be more minimal than anticipated) and I'm very satisfied with my results (breast lift/implants). I would not hesitate to recommend the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Thank you to Dr. Lista, patient co-ordinator, Stephanie and for follow up care, Nurse Lori. Very professional, knowledgeable, competent and kind. Great team coupled with great results.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

An amazing team of people; very kind and knowledgeable as well as empathetic. Recovery has been pretty quick and everything looks FANTASTIC. Dr. Lista is very talented, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I finally had abdomnioplasty and after my experience with Dr. Lista and his staff l could not believe I waited so long. The staff was patient and kind. Dr. Lista spoke to me in a way that put my mind at ease. The recovery was better than l thought possible and the results were amazing! I'm so impressed I tell everyone about Dr. Lista, his staff and The Plastic Surgery Clinic.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

1.5 months post op. Extremely happy. Great service and rapport building. Definitely cares about you. Friendliest staff ever. Speedy recovery. Didn’t even need the morphene. Always available to answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Wonderful experience from the moment I walked in and even long after surgery. Staff is amazing. I had a Gynecomastia and could not be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I couldn't be happier with my tummy tuck procedure. Dr. Lista is very professional and his staff are incredible. I would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone who is looking to have a cosmetic procedure done!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Fantastic experience from initial consultation to post surgery follow up appointment. I'm very happy and highly recommend Dr. Lista and his clinical staff!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had a tummy tuck over a year ago, and Dr. Lista and his staff were wonderful and extremely professional. Special thanks to Josie, and Nurse Lori.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017