Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Lista provides several promises which he then contradicts with "Plastic Surgery isn't perfect" once the surgery is finished and results show. I understand that plastic surgery isn't perfect, but I resent having been told something and then contradict it later-- I felt like a number, I felt like I was promised results that didn't happen (I got liposuction done to my lower abdomen) and I felt rushed as usual. Overall, an awful experience and I would never go there again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's response
My name is Rose and I am Dr. Lista's office manager. We are so sorry that you felt rushed and, that you did not achieve a perfect result. While perfection is impossible, we want all our patients to be happy. The policy at our clinic is to offer free revisionary procedures. If we can make your result better we will do so at no extra charge. Please contact me at the office and I would be delighted to arrange for you to come back and see what we can do to help you achieve the result you were looking for......and we will be sure to give you as much time as you need to speak to him about making you look as good as we can.

Submitted August 19, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with Dr.Lista 6 months ago, and can't vouch for him enough!! My entire experience has been nothing but pleasant. Reading some of the negative comments below has me upset for him! He has always made me feel super comfortable and welcoming. Always greets me with a 'Hello Beautiful.' My results exceeded my expectations and could not be happier! The entire staff at the clinic is wonderful. Especially Rosie & Lori! i never felt pressured to rush the pre op process, lets you come in plenty of times to make sure you are comfortable with your decision. It is not true that you are treated as a number, he truly cares about all his patients!! I continue to use services at his clinic simply because I feel at home and always cared for :) My BA journey has really changed my life and I owe it all to Dr Lista and his staff! A+++++ Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dear Patient. We are writing you from Dr. Lista's office. It is normal at the 2 month period to have more swelling in one breast than the other. This may make one side look temprorarily larger than the other. At surgery the amount of breast tissue removed is weighted to ensure he removes the same number of grams from one side when compared to the other. It takes 6-12 months for all the swelling to resolve. Dr Lista's goal is to make all of his patients 100% happy. Please make an appointment to return to discuss your concerns with him. In the rare event that revisionary surgery is necessary, this will be performed at no charge. Please come back and see us so we can help you any way we can

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I recently had a breast reduction ~ 2 mths Very very very disappointed with result. Dr Lista left my right breast half the size of my left breast.

Submitted July 1, 2016

HI everyone, everytime I look in the mirror or feel my stomach I think of how lucky I am to have come to your clinic its been almost 4 yrs now and i still feel great. I'm so thankful to have meet you all.😀 have a great weekend!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Had a tummy tuck a bit disappointed with the results., for the amount that I paid I was expecting much better.:-(

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Lista performed my breath augmentation and I couldn't be happier with the result! I couldn't have anticipated more natural results. Dr. Lista is very friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable with my decision. His patient coordinators, nurses and the rest of his staff are also very knowledgeable, friendly and very very patient! I will definitely go back, should the need arise.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Saw him at Trillium hospital for a hand deformity. Not sure if I should be upset with my GP for referring me to him, does not sound like he even deals with this. However, he was very short and did not care at all. Tough to rate him because I did not end up getting surgery at all. However I think it is appropriate. I waited an hour and he literally looked at my hand and said I don't need surgery. I complained about the pain and asked him if it will ever go away, he did not seem to care at all. He said who wants to have surgery? I said noone WANTS to have surgery, and he left. I was actually confused and was not sure if he was coming back because this was literally maybe THREE minutes at most. He gave me no advice whatsoever and did not care at all. I asked the nurse if he was coming back and what do I do now, and she had no clue, said maybe I should schedule another appointment. He had a really goodlooking sidekick with him, he should not waste people's time at the hospital if he does not treat certain conditions. Sounds like he is all about the cosmetic surgery and did a pretty good job on his sidekick or whoever was with him.

Submitted April 12, 2016

Had a tummy tuck done, breast lift and Lipo. The experience was incredible. Dr Lista and his staff made me feel comfortable during the whole process ! Thank you

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Lista and his staff are amazing!!!!! I had a brest augmentation Jan 2016 and I'm extremely happy with the results and my over all experience with the Plastic Surgery Clinic. My Breasts look very natural (something Dr Lista is know for) I have done my research and know I made the correct choice for my breast augmentation. I have and will continue to give rave reviews and recommend Dr Lista to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016