Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

I had a mommy makeover by Dr Lista and I couldnt be more thrilled with the result. I went to see him to talk about the changes in my tummy and breasts after my 2 children. The cesarian sections and breast feeding played havoc with my boday. I was extremely nervous about seeing a plastic surgeon. I did a ton of research and decided to go see Dr Lista because of his reputation. Before I even saw him his staff was very helpful in sending me more information about the operations. On the day of my consult everyone in the office was so nice and kind. Dr Lista was totally different than I expected. He was funny and kind with me. He explained everything to me and let me spend a lot of time trying on sizers to make sure my breasts ended up the exact size I wanted them to be. He gave me the chance to anwer all my questions and told me I could call or email or even come back to see them at any time if I needed more information. I saw a few other plastic surgeons afterwards but none of them looked as interested in exactly what I wanted as Dr Lista and his amazing staff. On the day of surgery I was nervous I couldnt sleep the night before. But my patient co-ordinator was so gentle and re-assuring. She told me everything would be alright and brought me personally upstaires. Then the nurses got me ready for the OR. They were so patient and gentle with me. Dr Lista came into the room I was waiting in and made me feel instantly better. We took some photos and then did the markings just like on TV. Then it was off to the operating room. I was asleep and then the next thing I new everything was over and I was in the recovery room. The nurses were amazing and I went home a few hours later. I had almost no pain because of the pain pump. THank you Dr Lista and team!!! Dr Lista called me at home and the next day I met the amazing nurse Lori. She changed my dressings and my garment and gave me all my instructions and answered all my questions. I have her email address and phone number and must have driven her crazy with all my questions. But she always had a ton of time for me and was always there for me. I'm now a few months out and have my body back. I look the way I used to before the kids. Maybe even better. The recovery was easier than I thought and Dr Lista and his staff were truly amazing. This was the best decision I could have ever made. I recommend Dr Lista and his team. They truly care. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I met Dr. Lista a few years ago when I was a few months short of my 18th birthday for a rhinoplasty consultation. Dr. Lista was extremely rude and cold, my entire appointment felt rushed. I brought some pictures of noses I thought looked nice/would suit me, he didn't even take a look but looked at me like I was an imbecile and told me there was no point of me bringing those in. We didn't even really discuss what would be done other than "make it smaller", he didn't even notice I had a deviated septum. The whole appointment (which was about 10 minutes - I'm probably being generous) was extremely uncomfortable and cost me around $100, I believe. He also demanded $1000 as a deposit just to book the surgery. Being young and lacking the knowledge, I booked the surgery but ended up cancelling a few days after. I wasn't surprised he only had profile views of noses on his website. I ended up going to Rival, who although was the opposite in personality, still did a terrible job. Go to the States, ladies and gentlemen (it's where I got my revision). The doctors are sweethearts and actually know what they're doing. I can't even imagine how I would have dealt with a disastrous surgery with this guy. I do, however, have a feeling he's much nicer if you look wealthy and confident, if you catch my drift. But hey, if you want to give me my $1000 back, Dr. Lista, that would be great, I need it more than you do :)

Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's response
Message from Rose Sciotto, Office Manager, The Plastic Surgery Clinic. We are very happy you booked your surgery elsewhere and are happy with the outcome. It is standard practice across the industry to secure a deposit to book a surgical date. This is to safeguard from last minute cancellations as was in your case. However, I would be happy to meet with you to find a resolution that would be equitable to both parties. We look forward to hearing from you.

Submitted October 4, 2016

63 years old and going for a tummy tuck. Dr. Lista walked me through the procedure. Made me very comfortable with his bedside manner and knowledge. I highly recommend if you are thinking of getting something done make an appointment and see Dr. Lista and his incredible staff. I have no regrets and love my new body.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Frank Lista is truly amazing. I have never felt so happy and confident about my decision of having him complete my breast augmentation. The procedure went perfect!! No complications as mentioned in my other review, just a mild Polysporin rash near my incision as I have sensitive skin (not surgeons fault as I am not allergic to it). Dr. Lista performed the surgery in a safe and clean environment, providing the best of care. In the initial consultation, I was very nervous. However, Dr. Lista made me feel so comfortable and answered all the questions that I had for him. He even went above and beyond and further explain on the questions I was asking and related to other topics that I didn't think of. He is very friendly and caring, and you can see how passionate he is about his work. He allowed me to come back for as many consultations as I wanted before I made my decision on going with him for a surgeon or not. I ended up having 3 consultations before I made my decision - they say the 3rd times the charm. I have never been happier with my decision. My breasts look so natural and feel so natural! My scarring from the incisions are minimal and it's only been 6 months post surgery! I had little to no pain post surgery thanks to the amazing pain pump! Very few surgeons will use this and Dr. Lista is one of the few who do!!!! :) Dr. Lista provided amazing after-care. He ensures that you have various follow-up appointments to ensure that there are no complications post-surgery. He even completes follow-up appointments up to 1 year post-surgery. I have never tried to get him by phone before as I have always had my questions answered from my patient coordination or a staff member. The wait time at the PSC is minimal to none. Every time that I have came into the clinic I have never had to wait. This was a major bonus!! Dr. Lista also provided me with free incentives for being a patient of his. How nice and thought of him and his clinic! He really is amazing. Dr. Lista has changed my life forever in the most positive way. I have never been so happy and confident with myself. Thanks to Dr. Lista, Roise and all of his staff!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I had a breast reduction, a tummy tuck/ lypo and a lypo under the arm next to the breasts in 2005, i saw Dr Lista in the old office and the surgery happened in the new clinic. I had an excellent experience!!! It has been 11 years later and my breasts hold great. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I had a breast augmentation by Dr Lista 6 months ago and it was the best decision of my life. He is gentle and kind and spent a ton of time with me finding out exactly what I wanted. His staff and nurses are amazing. I was back to doing normal stuff in a week. I now have the breasts of my dreams. They look completely real and I get compliments all the time. My husband and I love them . Dr Lista is amazing

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Lista provides several promises which he then contradicts with "Plastic Surgery isn't perfect" once the surgery is finished and results show. I understand that plastic surgery isn't perfect, but I resent having been told something and then contradict it later-- I felt like a number, I felt like I was promised results that didn't happen (I got liposuction done to my lower abdomen) and I felt rushed as usual. Overall, an awful experience and I would never go there again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's response
My name is Rose and I am Dr. Lista's office manager. We are so sorry that you felt rushed and, that you did not achieve a perfect result. While perfection is impossible, we want all our patients to be happy. The policy at our clinic is to offer free revisionary procedures. If we can make your result better we will do so at no extra charge. Please contact me at the office and I would be delighted to arrange for you to come back and see what we can do to help you achieve the result you were looking for......and we will be sure to give you as much time as you need to speak to him about making you look as good as we can.

Submitted August 19, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with Dr.Lista 6 months ago, and can't vouch for him enough!! My entire experience has been nothing but pleasant. Reading some of the negative comments below has me upset for him! He has always made me feel super comfortable and welcoming. Always greets me with a 'Hello Beautiful.' My results exceeded my expectations and could not be happier! The entire staff at the clinic is wonderful. Especially Rosie & Lori! i never felt pressured to rush the pre op process, lets you come in plenty of times to make sure you are comfortable with your decision. It is not true that you are treated as a number, he truly cares about all his patients!! I continue to use services at his clinic simply because I feel at home and always cared for :) My BA journey has really changed my life and I owe it all to Dr Lista and his staff! A+++++ Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dear Patient. We are writing you from Dr. Lista's office. It is normal at the 2 month period to have more swelling in one breast than the other. This may make one side look temprorarily larger than the other. At surgery the amount of breast tissue removed is weighted to ensure he removes the same number of grams from one side when compared to the other. It takes 6-12 months for all the swelling to resolve. Dr Lista's goal is to make all of his patients 100% happy. Please make an appointment to return to discuss your concerns with him. In the rare event that revisionary surgery is necessary, this will be performed at no charge. Please come back and see us so we can help you any way we can

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I recently had a breast reduction ~ 2 mths Very very very disappointed with result. Dr Lista left my right breast half the size of my left breast.

Submitted July 1, 2016