Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

Amazing clinic, amazing staff and surgeons. I underwent tummy tuck and a breast reduction surgery late last year. I hesitated for a long time prior to deciding to undergo this surgery. The only regret I have now is that I should have done this years ago. I lost weight after having children, but could not do anything with the extra stretched skin. I had one consultation prior to the surgery, Dr. Lista gave me all the information I required. Dr. Lista has lots of experience and is very knowledgeable surgeon. He is professional with just enough humor to make you feel at ease. In preparation for the surgery the coordinators kept me posted and answered every question I had. They also made sure I was informed and that I followed all the necessary instructions which made me ready for the big day. On the day of the surgery all the staff was extremely caring and helpful. I had a good day. I had to go back for 4 times so far for check-ups with the nurses. I also only have the best to say about the nurses. They are well prepared, friendly, and ready to help you any time. Nurse Lori answered my emails with great sense of urgency. I highly appreciate that! I am very happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Lista and everyone at The Plastic Surgery Clinic. You rock!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I had my breast lift back in 2017, and I wanted to wait to give my review. All I have to say is that Dr. Lista is "God" when it comes to breasts. My breasts were always hanging even before children. I think my breasts look better than when I was 15 years of age. Dr. Lista is a guru when it comes to his knowledge and expertise. I also remember when I arrived for my follow up, Nurse Lori stated: "You look like you got implants!!". The nurses and support staff were amazing. Dr. Lista and his team made me feel comfortable with the whole process. Being a healthcare provider myself, I was concerned about being in a clinic and not in a hospital. When I went into the operating room, it was "state of the art." I also take pride in showing my before and after pics to see the reaction of people who are amazed at what he did. I also referred a friend and who did the same, and she was so happy as well.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

I am 4 weeks post op my BA and I can not say enough good things about Dr.Lista and the entire team at the clinic. From my first consult, to my post op appointments, to the surgery itself, the entire team made my whole experience seamless. Although I am only 4 weeks post surgery, Dr.Lista over exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier with my decision. Everyone at the clinic was very welcoming and extremely knowledgeable and made me feel at ease through the entire process. He managed to create the look that I wanted and I believe it's very natural looking. Thank you Dr.Lista for changing my life ! I've never felt so good about myself before. Also, shout out to nurse Lori who is the best post op nurse ever, and to Rosie and Siobhan for helping me prepare for surgery, always answering all my questions, and making me confident with my surgery. Highly recommend this place!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

I had gynecomastia surgery with Dr. Lista about 6 months ago and was very pleased with the experience as well the results. He has a great reputation, but in my opinion he is still underrated. To any man who is considering gynecomastia surgery do yourself a favor, see Dr. Lista, and get surgery. At 37 years old now, I wish I had done my surgery years ago. Surgery is the only option for gynecomastia (other than living with it), and Dr Lista is going to do a great job.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2019

I wish there was a rating option for 10 STARS!!!! I underwent my abdominoplasty and mastopexy with augmentation surgery two weeks ago and I am so happy that I chose Dr. F Lista and Dr. Ahmad. The staff is amazing, especially nurse LORI. After doing a lot of homework, I knew that Dr. Lista was the right choice for me. They think of everything at this clinic! Thank you for taking good care of me. Dr. Lista is super approachable and speaks to his patients in such calmness. I saw Dr. Lista three times before committing to the surgery. They make you feel at easy and they dont pressure you into anything. On the contrary...., they tell you to come see them again should you still have more questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

I underwent tummy tuck and breast lift/augmentation a little over a year ago and I'm very pleased to confirm that my overall experience has been nothing less than beyond exceptional! My personal results have been quite an impressive transformation. The factor that influenced this outcome is having chosen the ideal doctor. I did my homework, and chose Dr. Lista and would highly recommend him to others. When I was choosing a plastic surgeon, I was looking for someone that: 1) Listens actively during a consultation 2) Creates a comfortable climate where questions are answered with ease, in a clear and comprehensive language 3) Calmly invites you to table your concerns 4) Offers suggestions based on their knowledge & expertise that suit your body type and 5) Gently grounds you to better understand realistic outcomes. Also, it was important for me to choose a doctor that 1) Is engaged in leading edge research, development & innovation in their field 2) Is well respected amongst their peers & receives invitations to lecture at international conferences 3) Is the author of multiple research papers 4) Is a mentor to up- and-coming doctors that undertake residency at The Plastic Surgery Clinic. Dr. Lista exceeded my criteria, and both he and his staff undoubtably made me feel confident and comfortable from start to finish. Such an incredible group of professionals! From the moment you walk into the clinic and are greeted by the reception staff, you know you're in great hands. Cheers to you Dr. Lista and your amazing team!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

I absolutely loved my experience with Lista and his staff! Dr. Lista explained everything to me in detail about why he was doing things a certain way and made sure I was happy with my size (beast aug). The staff was so awesome. Every single person there made me feel welcome! I was THRILLED with my results. I recovered fairly quickly and I love my new breasts!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr Lista & staff are beyond amazing. Words do not do this team justice!! My procedure was a lower face lift / neck lift. My only concern when I saw Dr Lista was my neck. I went to 2 other plastic surgeons before Dr. Lista but I didn't feel as safe with them as I did with Dr. Lista from the minute he looked at my neck & discussed my concerns with me. Not only did Dr Lista and Dr Austin give me the best neck that any 50 year old woman could ever dream of having, in the process he also gave me a razor sharp jaw line, and volume in my face where I needed it! He does this because he takes pride in his work, he cares for every one of his patients, and most of all, he wants to give us all the best versions of ourselves possible - without looking like we had anything done. Not one person who I have seen has asked me if I had a "face lift" but everyone I have seen since about 4 weeks post op has told me how amazing I look - did I do something different with my hair? ;) I cannot say enough about the service you will get, and the attention you will get both pre and post op. I mean, don't even get me started on how incredible Nurse Lori is, or Debbie in administration. If you want the best outcome, you go to the best. This team is the best..... Mic drop!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Staff incredibly friendly and professional. Clinic clean and beautiful. Dr. Lista handsome, honest and VERY TALENTED !

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Everything about my experience with Dr. Lista was amazing so far. I tend to be someone who is quite nervous around physicians because of past negative experiences, but this clinic and Dr. Lista are amazing. Dr. Lista answered all my questions, and made me feel very comfortable, even excited about my breast reduction. I scheduled my surgery for June and feel very confident in his skills.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019