Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

It's been 7 years since my breast implants - they are natural and fit my body perfectly - I've never had an issue - I had decided to do this for myself - and, to this day - 2 of my closest friends and my mom have never noticed - that's how natural he made them

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Lista and his team are amazing! I did my homework when researching a breast reduction and I am thrilled that I chose Dr. Lista for this procedure. From the time I inquired to the day of the surgery and follow up appointments, the experience has been extremely positive. I am absolutely over the moon happy with the results and highly recommend Dr. Lista and his team. He is a straight to the point surgeon and manages your expectations. Lori, Barbara and Genevieve have been informative and supportive throughout the entire process. Great job and thank you!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

dr. lista is incredible. i knew he had the best reputation for breast augmentation surgery and now i know why. he was honest, kind and gentle. he answered all of my questions and best of all - did an utterly fantastic job. i couldn't be more thrilled with the result and the overall experience. so thankful i went to such an amazing doc!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I went to see Dr Lista after the birth of my second child and was absolutely thrilled with the staff, facility and in particular Dr. Lista. He was kind, professional and listened to all my concerns and issues. We agreed that a 'mommy makeover' would be ideal for me - he gave me fantastic advice on how to maximize my results - and I couldn't be happier! The results look completely natural and my new confidence makes me feel 24 again! I can't believe I waited so long to feel this great!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I just had a breast augmentation with Dr.Lista yesterday and it went great! I could not ask for a better experience and knowledgeable staff. The only negative thing I have to say is I had to wait a bit in the waiting room for my first consultation but other then that all other appointments were on time. Dr.Lista is straight to the point and very professional! My patient coordinator Brittany was amazing and made all the steps leading up to surgery very easy to complete and understand. The day of the surgery I was greeted by numerous knowledgeable staff members that put me at ease and made me less nervous. I had my first post op appointment today where the very friendly nurse removed my tubes ever so gently and was so caring and sweet. I am already thrilled with the way my breasts look and cannot wait to see the final results in a few months once they drop. I would recommend Dr.Lista to everyone looking for a great surgeon!! Thank you plastic surgery clinic!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I was rather trepedacious about getting my procedure done and Dr Lista and his amazing staff made me feel comfortable, at ease and relaxed about the entire procedure. Not only did he take the time to explain every aspect of the operation to me, but he listened to my questions, treated me respectfully and took the time to ensure that I was completely informed and comfortable. I can't recommend his facility more whole heartedly or speak highly enough about his staff and demeanour.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I went to see Dr. Lista for a breast reduction consultation. At the age of 18 I was a 34G. One of the many great reasons I decided to choose Dr. Lista is because of the lollipop method he invented and perfected for breast reduction surgery. I preferred this method due to the minimal scaring and the reassurance that I wouldn't be too small. It was a nerve racking process but Dr. Lista and his staff made me feel at ease, by answering every question I had every step of the way. My post-op nurse, Lori, was very caring and patient with all my questions, and made herself available to me through email, whenever needed. I could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery. They look amazing! The scaring is minimal and I'm not too small, just as I had wanted. I had no complications and I'm left with zero numbness, which was a concern of mine prior to surgery. I recommend to anyone who is considering breast reduction, you must see Dr. Lista.

Submitted January 5, 2017

Since I was a young teenager my breast were a huge insecurity of mine. I am a perfectionist and have never been put under but was determined to find the perfect dr for my breast augmentation. I was referred to Dr. Lista from a good friend of mine who as phenomenal breast thanks to him. My consultation was short and sweet as most experienced drs are. This is most convenient for me as my schedule is extremely tight. Dr Lista knew exactly what I was looking for and he was very confident that I would be happy with the size we agreed on. His office is very clean, friendly and accommodating. I was well informed on what was going to be happening to my body. Not only was a comfortable with him, I was extremely comfortable With my nurse, Lori. My recovery was amazing! After a week I had no pain, minimal scars and I have never been so happy in my life. Dr Lista changed my Life.., and I will forever be grateful for that. Thank you Dr Lista and the plastic surgery clinic for making me the happy, confident woman I've always wanted to be!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I had a breast implant operation by Dr Lista a few months ago and the experience was amazing. The staff was so kind and Dr Lista is so gentle and understanding. I got all the information I needed before the operation. Surgery day was easier than I thought. Now I look incredible. I am so happy with how I look. I picked the right doctor and could not be happier. If I call with concern he and his staff are always available. I realize that picked the right surgeon. He is a master in his field.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I went to see Dr. Lista a year ago. My friend had breast implants done by him and was very happy so I went for a consultation. After meeting Dr. Lista I could she why she liked him. I booked the surgery for a few weeks later. The staff was very thorough and was very patient with my many questions. I chose silicone breast implants. I am 5 foot 4 inches and 101 lbs. I was very happy with the results but noticed that after a few weeks I could see rippling. It got a little worse as time passed. At a follow-up appointment a few months later I mentioned that I was a little unhappy with the ripples. I knew it was a possibility given my size but I really wanted implants. Dr. Lista agreed that the ripples were a little "too obvious" and actually said he would do a fat transfer to the breasts at no charge. I went back a few month later for a fat harvest (liposuction) from my legs and transfer to my breasts. I am so happy with the results! My breasts look amazing and I am so happy I chose Dr. Lista. I have no fat at all on my torso so I would have had rippling regardless. I am so thankful that Dr. Lista did my second surgery at no cost. I highly recommend Dr. Lista for any procedure you might be considering.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Frank Lista's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)