Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

I had a tummy tuck over a year ago, and Dr. Lista and his staff were wonderful and extremely professional. Special thanks to Josie, and Nurse Lori.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I am 13 months post op. Dr. Lista performed a Tummy Tuck and Liposuction on me finally after 13 years I can wear a Bikini. Six months ago I did Coolsculpting with Linda results are amazing. Nurse Lorie is amazing for after care. Thank you Dr. Lista and the Plastic Surgery Clinic for changing my life.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I would prefer dr Lista nd his staff. Specially stephanie nd Lori. They are really friendly nd take away my nervous. My breast implants are so successful nd i really happy with the cost nd the work done. Well team

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I just had BA and Lift with Dr. Frank Lista on Wednesday September 27. My experience from the beginning has been amazing. The whole staff has been so welcoming and nice, especially Stephanie my paitient coordinator who helped keep me calm leading up to the surgery. My pain was very minimal, I have been healing great. Dr. Frank is honestly the best!!!! Nurse Lori has been great help with my post op appointments and so helpful. Couldn't ask for a better staff and experience you guys all rock!!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

In August 2017 I had gynecomastia surgery. The results were amazing. The staff were wonderful and supported me throughout the procedure and afterwards. Dr. Lista took the time explain the process and what I should expect. I'm extremely pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Lista is so wonderful. He has changed my life twice for the better. I can't thank him enough , he is so caring and so welcoming and so personable. The whole team at the Plastic Surgery Clinic in Mississauga is amazing. From the front desk staff, to the nurses the whole experience was amazing . Thank you for taking good care of me from start to finish.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I had a tummy tuck and breast lift done and I'm very happy with the results. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. I had a little hiccup with the incision on my one breast during the healing process so I emailed them, they got back to me within hours and had me up in the clinic to be checked out that same day. Everything was fine and it was just a rejected stitch but they were completely on the ball with that and made sure there wasn't anything serious going on. They are very proactive when it comes to your health and healing and stand behind their work, I have already recommended Dr Lista to other people.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I was booked for a face life but cancelled as Dr. Lista had told me he was going to do my eyes also During my consultation he was very occupied with time..Looking at his watch When I asked for verification about my eye lift I was told he was not doing it. I then went to Dr. Mclean in Mississauga and he is the best plastic surgeon. He is kind but the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

It's been 3 months since I had my breast implant surgery and so far I am extremely pleased with the results. My breasts are already looking very natural and the recovery process went well. Dr. Lista and his staff have have made my experience a positive one. Dr. Lista and my nurse took the time to answer all of my questions and the staff were accommodating with my follow up appointments. Dr. Lista lives up to his reputation and I'm so thankful I chose him to do my surgery!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Lista has changed my life! Very happy with my implants. He's super nice and his staff are all so incredibly kind. The entire experience was above and beyond what I could have hoped for. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. You're given the chance to ask questions. For some who say the follow ups are short- I think if you ask the questions you have it's a good thing to have a quick appointment. He gets to the point and I appreciate that, my time is important too. Absolutely love this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017