You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank Lista

Dr. Frank Lista's Ratings

Dr. Lista and his staff were honestly one of the best teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the moment I met Dr. Lista I knew he would be the surgeon for my BA. His staff were SO friendly and outgoing and I loved them all. The day of surgery he made me feel so at ease and a lot less nervous than I was going into it. He's charasmatic and charming and loves cracking jokes to make you feel good! He's always on time for my follow ups and always seems to genuinely care how I'm doing. I still keep in touch with my Patient Coordinator too! She's lovely. I would highly recommend him, I love him & his team and the results were AMAZING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Lista and his entire team are absolutely incredible. Dr. Lista is very extremely dedicated to creating beautiful natural looking and feeling breasts. He is not only a marvelous surgeon but he is also an artist. He has cultivated a team which is completely conscientious, caring and thorough. They really care about each patient and their health and outcome. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lista and his team to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. You may have to wait a little bit but and excellent surgeon is so worth waiting for!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Very skilled and kind doctor, he knows what looks good, what doesn't he will be honest and straight forward. He's amazing at what he does, if you want quality..Dr. L will give you quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Lista is an amazing Dr! He is super friendly, kind and makes you feel very comfortable. I had my breast augmentation about 10 years ago and recently had some problems following breast feeding. Dr Lista fixed my problem free of charge and my breast look perfect again! I would recommend him to all my family & friends!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

28 year old with severe droopiness after having my son 6 years ago, he told me to go for a lift and cohesive gel 350cc.

Year out now and they are terrible, rippling, bottoming out, asemetrical and waterfall affect.. profile view you can completely see the insert..

After over 13000 and seeing him twice to voice my concerns post opp he said they are beautiful and natural look.. ya NO WAY!! ANYONE wanting photos pm my email lenstradotk(at)hotmail (dot)Com. .. he said to correct it he would harvest fat and inject it in the top of the beasts so I decided to consult a lawyer and other very reputable plastic surgeons who said NO WAY it would correct the issue..

Class action anyone? Terrified at the results....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2865955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I was hoping to undergo abdominoplasty surgery with Dr.Lista but a physical examination revealed health issues that caused him to post-pone my surgery. His patient co-ordinator, Brittany, was very compassionate and extremely helpful in collecting and communicating my test results to Dr.Lista and also very quick and competent in answering all of my questions. Dr. Lista and his staff both showed great care and concern for my overall health and well being. As a result, I would highly recommend Dr.Lista as you can trust that your health and safety is his top priority.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had my gynecomastia surgery performed 5 months ago. Ive waited this long to rate Dr. Lista because above rating the staff, punctuality, helpfulness etc. the end result is what truly matters. I am very happy with how my procedure turned out. It's only been 5 months (it takes 6-12 months to see the actual final results) but if this was the end result I would be very happy. So I look forward even better results in the months to come.
I had my consultation a few weeks before my surgery (I wanted it done as quickly as possible, and the clinic was very accommodating) a couple of days before my scheduled surgery date, I recieved a call from the clinic informing me that they needed to push back the date of my surgery because Dr. Lista would be out of the office. This was extremely frustrating, because no real explanation was given as to why they needed to push my surgery date back by a week. But there was nothing I could do. The day of the surgery was quite easy. As many people can relate, Dr. Lista can seem a bit rushed/hurried when dealing with you, My experience (every time I've seen him) had been the same. But the surgery went fine. Recovery was quite easy. Not much pain at all. There were times I was concerned about how my recovery was moving along, but everything has come together just fine. Every time I have called into the clinic with questions or concerns, the ladies on staff have been very helpful. So overall, although Dr.Lista can sometimes seem a bit rushed/impatient/dismissive, he does great work. And in the end, that is really what we're all after, a fantastic end result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Lista is a top notch surgeon who is responsible and ethical. Dr. Lista advised me to consider my overall health - including altering my diet and lifestyle prior to having surgery. After achieving a healthier ME, Dr, Lista performed my surgery with absolute care and professionalism. Follow up visits were cheerful and the results were better than expected.
Dr. Lista is ethical and offers exceptional care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Lista 6months ago. I couldn't be happier with the way I look. I have 3 children and was ok after the first two but after my daughter was born my stomach just didn't go back to the same. I was able to lose almost all my baby weight and went to the gym like crazy but just could not get my stomach back. Finally my trainer said that the lose skin wouldn't get any better with exercise. A friend of mine recommended Dr Lista and as soon as a saw him I knew he was going to be the one to do my surgery. He took his time with me and understood exactly where I was coming from. His staff was fantastic. They were always there for me whenever I dropped in or had to call them with a dumb question. Now my tummy is flat and I feel great. My husband is so happy. Dr Lista and his team have changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Thank god for dr. l, that's pretty much what it comes down to. my surgery turned out so great. his staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about everything and answered all of the questions I had. he spent a fair amount of time with me, I don't think I would have needed anything more. he explained the procedure fine, and the day of surgery he was so happy and friendly. his nurses even complimented me on my brows. bonus! I would not have changed a think about my decision to go with dr lista. he changed my life forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780732].votes_count ]]