Ratings for Dr. Frank Lista

HI everyone, everytime I look in the mirror or feel my stomach I think of how lucky I am to have come to your clinic its been almost 4 yrs now and i still feel great. I'm so thankful to have meet you all.😀 have a great weekend!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Lista performed my breath augmentation and I couldn't be happier with the result! I couldn't have anticipated more natural results. Dr. Lista is very friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable with my decision. His patient coordinators, nurses and the rest of his staff are also very knowledgeable, friendly and very very patient! I will definitely go back, should the need arise.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Had a tummy tuck done, breast lift and Lipo. The experience was incredible. Dr Lista and his staff made me feel comfortable during the whole process ! Thank you

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Lista and his staff are amazing!!!!! I had a brest augmentation Jan 2016 and I'm extremely happy with the results and my over all experience with the Plastic Surgery Clinic. My Breasts look very natural (something Dr Lista is know for) I have done my research and know I made the correct choice for my breast augmentation. I have and will continue to give rave reviews and recommend Dr Lista to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Lista and his staff. I underwent a breast lift with implants which was quite worry some for me because I'm under 20. Surgery went amazingly and I was hardly in any pain. My recovery is going great and I'm so excited to see my final healed result!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Lista and his staff are incredible. I did my homework and went to see many plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr Lista. I decided on him because he really understood what I was looking which was a really natural look. The staff was so friendly and helpful every step of the way. Everyone was so professional and kind to me. And my result is amazing. Since my surgery I've been on a vacation where I wore my bikini every day and everyone thought my breast are real!!!! I have gf's who have had surgery elsewhere and they are all jealous about how much better my breast turned out. Dr Lista is a master of plastic surgery. Don't get me wrong. He will tell you how it is. He's a professional. Trust him. I did and I'm thrilled with the experience and now how great I look.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

It's been 5 weeks since my breasts reduction surgery (you can read a full account and see a day-by-day play-by-play of recovery photos at F2 blog.wordpress.com). I felt my breasts and I were in the best of hands through 2 pre-op consultations, my surgery prep, the surgery itself and my recovery so far. When I went to my brain fitting to find out my new size, the fitter commented that I had a very good surgeon (and she sees a lot of post surgical patients) - I couldn't agree more. If you are looking for a surgeon equally skilled in the science and art of medicine and a fabulous attentive patient care team, then Dr. Lista at The Plastic Surgery Clinic is my recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Lista and his staff were honestly one of the best teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the moment I met Dr. Lista I knew he would be the surgeon for my BA. His staff were SO friendly and outgoing and I loved them all. The day of surgery he made me feel so at ease and a lot less nervous than I was going into it. He's charasmatic and charming and loves cracking jokes to make you feel good! He's always on time for my follow ups and always seems to genuinely care how I'm doing. I still keep in touch with my Patient Coordinator too! She's lovely. I would highly recommend him, I love him & his team and the results were AMAZING.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Lista and his entire team are absolutely incredible. Dr. Lista is very extremely dedicated to creating beautiful natural looking and feeling breasts. He is not only a marvelous surgeon but he is also an artist. He has cultivated a team which is completely conscientious, caring and thorough. They really care about each patient and their health and outcome. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Lista and his team to anyone considering cosmetic surgery. You may have to wait a little bit but and excellent surgeon is so worth waiting for!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Frank Lista's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "HI everyone, everytime I look in the mirror or feel my stomach I think of how lucky I am to have come to your clinic its been almost 4 yrs now and i still feel ..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a tummy tuck a bit disappointed with the results., for the amount that I paid I was expecting much better.:-("

May 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista performed my breath augmentation and I couldn't be happier with the result! I couldn't have anticipated more natural results. Dr. Lista is very friend..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a tummy tuck done, breast lift and Lipo. The experience was incredible. Dr Lista and his staff made me feel comfortable during the whole process ! Thank..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista and his staff are amazing!!!!! I had a brest augmentation Jan 2016 and I'm extremely happy with the results and my over all experience with the Plas..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr. Lista and his staff. I underwent a breast lift with implants which was quite worry some for me because I'm under 20. Surger..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "ok so first off, he's rude... After a breast lift and implant, its been nearly 2 and a half yrs later and I'm unsatisfied STILL!!! the PAIN after surgery he doe..."

November 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/dr-lista" to "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com". Phone Number has been updated from "19052787077" to "905-278-7077".

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista and his staff are incredible. I did my homework and went to see many plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr Lista. I decided on him because he really u..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It's been 5 weeks since my breasts reduction surgery (you can read a full account and see a day-by-day play-by-play of recovery photos at F2 blog.wordpress.com)..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista and his staff were honestly one of the best teams I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. From the moment I met Dr. Lista I knew he would be the surgeo..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista and his entire team are absolutely incredible. Dr. Lista is very extremely dedicated to creating beautiful natural looking and feeling breasts. He is ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very skilled and kind doctor, he knows what looks good, what doesn't he will be honest and straight forward. He's amazing at what he does, if you want quality....."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista is an amazing Dr! He is super friendly, kind and makes you feel very comfortable. I had my breast augmentation about 10 years ago and recently had some..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "28 year old with severe droopiness after having my son 6 years ago, he told me to go for a lift and cohesive gel 350cc. Year out now and they are terrible, ..."

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was hoping to undergo abdominoplasty surgery with Dr.Lista but a physical examination revealed health issues that caused him to post-pone my surgery. His pat..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my gynecomastia surgery performed 5 months ago. Ive waited this long to rate Dr. Lista because above rating the staff, punctuality, helpfulness etc. the e..."

June 22, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/" to "http://www.theplasticsurgeryclinic.com/dr-lista". Postal Code has been updated from "L4T0" to "L5G 3H5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1421 Hurontario Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19052787077".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista is a top notch surgeon who is responsible and ethical. Dr. Lista advised me to consider my overall health - including altering my diet and lifestyle ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a tummy tuck by Dr Lista 6months ago. I couldn't be happier with the way I look. I have 3 children and was ok after the first two but after my daughter ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thank god for dr. l, that's pretty much what it comes down to. my surgery turned out so great. his staff were very helpful and knowledgeable about everything an..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My breasts are amazing. Thanks to Dr. L. His happy demeanor is refreshing and sells some great product at the clinic. Sure I waited a few times, and complaine..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista and his staff are amazing. I am so happy with my breast surgery. I had implants a year ago and my look is perfect. I've had people comment that my bre..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was just reading the comments below and I felt I had to leave one too. Dr. Lista was actually the best surgeon I could have chosen for my surgery. Contrary to..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would never recommend Dr. Lista to anyone. He is rude, has absolutely NO bedside manner and his concern for his patients is non existent. He portrays to be ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you know what's good for you, stay away from Dr. Lista. I had breast augmentation done by him about a year ago. He left me with ripples in both breasts, and ..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the opposite direction. Lista has got God syndrome. I'm a return client and from when I first was introduced to him till now boy has he ch..."

March 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a Breast Augmentation done by Dr. Lista. The surgery and the recovery went well. Very happy with the result. The whole process was simple and easy, very o..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lista and his team are very knowledgeable and professional. I had breast reduction and lift done by Dr Lista in January of this year. My recovery went very ..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Went for consultation and he made me feel rushed. He is super expensive compared to the other surgeons I met. He seems knowledgeable but why charge so much more..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "WORST DOCTOR EVER!! I am writing this review in hopes of saving another victim of Dr. Lista's I had breast implants with saline and a breast lift at the same ti..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My experience with doctor Litsa was terrible. I was to see him for a cyst removal. He refused to help me. He said that cysts only happen to people over weight a..."

December 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation in 2013 with Dr.Lista and everything from the initial consultation with him through my recovery was so simple and easy! His staff ar..."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had gynecomastia correction, and was impressed with all aspects of the process. From the consultation, to the day of surgery and post-operative care, this staf..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lista did my BA/BL in January 2014 and I’m glad I chose him for the surgery. I don’t think I would have been happier with another doctor. They are really ..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation done in April 2014 - I went with the cohesive gel implants and I love them. They look completely real and feel very natural. I love..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a beast aug. I wouldnt leave negative feed back about anything related outside of my surgery but I have very bad scarring which he literally guaranteed wo..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Lista for a gynecomastia consultation. And i wasn't impressed. He only spent 5 minutes with me at the most, wrote in his small little pad. He a..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had an excellent result from a lower face lift. I was concerned about having a'pulled back' look but the results are entirely natural that others just t..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A great big thanks to Dr Frank Lista and his team for a very successful breast reduction I'm 4 weeks post op and doing great 61 years old wish I had done it 10 ..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast agumentation almost 16 years ago by Dr. Lista. Both him and his staff were great. I have since recommended him to numerous people all having t..."

September 17, 2014