Ratings for Dr. Ulrich Lauf

... actually I have only known Dr U Lauf for two years or so. He says "hello how are you?".... type, type, type, type, Prescription given if needed... "Nice to see you". I truly do not know what to make of it. Possibly it is just a sign of the times... Less time and conversation with the client and more time on the computer. It is hard to establish a relationship with a Physician if he does not engage you. I cannot honestly say if he is helpful, intelligent. Prior to helping patients, engagement and conversation would be nice.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr Lauf is extremely knowledgeable about medicine and takes the time to explain everything in great detail. He is an absolutely fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Great doc. Sharp. Great at explaining issues. Staff is ignorant,rude and complacent. I can expect winers will complain...and want to hang out for hours......but if you have an issue with the system.......vote! Don't take it out on the doc. health care doesn't pay...its not usa folks.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Lauf has been my Doctor since i was about 14 years old he has helped through years od depresion, the birth of my son and many other issues. I would highly recommend DR. Lauf. He takes the time to expain everything too you and he actually cares@

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

visit started out well but ended up pathetic not thorough at all. sorry i don't like to be sick and wait till i am barely able to move before i go to a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Used to be good, but now more interested in his computer. Always late. Spends less and less time every visit. Usually get more thorough inspection from the walk in.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Lauf was my sons Dr for ten years. My son kept telling him about a very sore back but nothing was done in all that time aside from telling him to take Tylenol. On one visit to the clinic while Dr Lauf was on vacation my son saw a sub doctor who sent my son for some tests. It turned out that he has a very painful form of arthritis that gets much worse over time. The lack of concern from Dr Lauf has been shameful!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Lauf has been my physician for almost 20 years. I find him very knowledgeable and up to date about medical issues, he is very well connected in the medical arena when it comes to referring one to a specialist and is very good in explaining these medical issues in layman's terms. As far as the staff are concerned, let's face it, this is a walk-in medical clinic with several doctors working there, as well, there are a lot of patients coming in - some with appointment and some without. It's not easy to juggle everyone around at a snap of a finger. There are the narrow minded patients who seem to care about themselves only and are oblivious to the other patients who also need medical attention. Yes, Dr. Lauf did have more time for his patients at his old office, and yes the attention from the staff (Margaret) was impeccable but once again, the environment is different - comparing a private medical office to walk-in clinic. I go to Dr. Lauf because he's a smart doctor and if his practice happens to be in an environment of a walk-in clinic - well so be it, I'll have to live with it. I just look at the big picture and that's the way it is in that kind of environment. Finally, Dr. Lauf thanks for being my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Lauf has been our family doctor for my wife and I, along with our four children for 16 years. We have all been very happy with his professionalism, dedication and kindness. Since moving to the new location we have had to travel much further to see him but don't hesitate to make the trip. He has diagnosed situations accurately and provided competent care all of these years. I appreciate Dr. Lauf and am deeply grateful for how he has given of himself to us as a family. It is hard to find a quality doctor at times and he is definitely one of the very best in this city.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I think that Dr lauf used to be wonderful; however since moving to the walk in atmosphere he is lacking in thoroughness. He is too rushed, not as attentative, less commpassionate and almost annoyed from time to time. I just had my second child and even in the hospital I have noticed that all around there is less help from medical staff. Maybe Dr Lauf bit off more then he could chew. Since he stopped taking walk in patients it has improved slightly. If he just paid more attention to us while we were there and maybe did his entery when we have left, that would make a world of difference.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012