Ratings for Dr. Carla R. Tabbs

Absolutely love her! 2 healthy kids delivered. She is very helpful and takes a lot of time in the office with us. And we always have lots of questions!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Tabbs has always been wonderful to me. She was with me through a misscarriage and the birth of my son. She is always patient and willing to spend as much time with me as I need. She answers every question I've ever had. I appreciate her and trust her and have recommended her to several of my friends, whom all love her as well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I was admitted to the hospital with acute pelvic inflammatory disease caused by a Mirena IUD I had placed a month prior. The pain was awful, and I begged the ER doctors to remove it, as it had been causing me problems since they day it was inserted. I was told "It wasn't doing it's job, it needed to come out, and that they couldn't do it because they didn't have the proper equipment.. but then later told me they would consult a specialist to remove the Mirena. They treated me with IV antibiotics while I awaited for Dr. Tabbs arrival. When I finaly met her, she was very rude and talked to me like I was an idiot. She stood across the room and toldme I didnt have an infection and that it's impossible to smell infection! She then left. No exam. Nothing but continued orders for IV antibiotics. She lacks compassion for her line of work and apparently must hate it, as she doesn't do her job. Lawsuit pending.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

She was wonderful to me from beginning to end. I moved back to AR now I don't know what I'll do...

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I absolutley love Dr. Tabbs she has helped me through two miscarriges one birth and im now six months pregant with hopefully baby #2 i always feel comfortable with her she makes you feel like you are her only patient she will sit there for as long as it takes to discuss any concerns you have she is the only reason i choose to have my children at north hills hospital i very much dislike the hospital i've gone two two other obgyns and neither were as good as her i would highly recomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

This Doctor is very bad and neglect Doctor,she don,t care wathever tools she use on a mother's vaginal delivery. She keep using,hurt or not until she harm new born. I can't reffer anybody to her office.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

This doctor is terrible. She gave a lot of incorrect information and seems apathetic. I recommend choosing another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I loved Dr. Tabbs! I had her for my first pregnancy in 2010 and she was very helpful and patient with all my questions and concerns! The staff was very friendly. Even when I changed insurances 2 months before my due date (when the old insurance covered everything but with the new insurance i owed a lot of money) they were very helpful and not rude or pushy about getting their money. My husband and I tease and joke around a lot and Dr. Tabbs and her staff were just as easy going. We were cracking up at every visit. Her partner Dr. LaStrap is awesome too! She was the one to do my follow-up after delivery and she was great! Very friendly and hilarious! Even with my concerns about delivery (i wanted an all natural delivery) she was very patient and supportive. Warning - she isn't a morning person and I delivered at 5:30 AM so she wasn't as friendly but she still did an awesome job!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

HORRIBLE DR!! Please do not see her! I went to her when I was prego with my first child at at first everything seemed to be going well. She seemed very helpful but when it came down to delivery everything changed! She walked in after I was already pushing for about 20 min. with a coffee in her hand. I stayed in the hospital for 5 days bc they couldnt figure out what was wrong with me and why i swelling up like a blimp. I told them I couldnt use the restroom on my own and they said thats fine that in 6 months if you still arent peeing normal we will have surgery! 6 MONTHS!!! I left the hospital barely able to walk. When I arrived home 3 days later I had to be admitted into another hospital bc I still wasnt able to pee. Come to find out that I had half my blood count from the deliever which Dr. TAbbs thought was normal! and I had so much urine in my bladder that it was leaking in my body. They didnt know how I was alive! PLEASE AVOID DR TABBS!!!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Tabbs is a very good doctor. She help me through the lost of my first child and help me deliver 2 successful births. She makes you comfortable in very compromising situations. I have recommended friends to her and they are all very pleased with the service she provided.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Carla R. Tabbs's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)