Ratings for Dr. Z. Chrzanowski

Dr. Chrzanowski has been my doctor 30+ years and I couldn't imagine having a better doctor. He has always been on top of my health and knows what tests I really need. Takes the time to really listen to health concerns. He monitors issues and I trust him completely. It will be very hard to find a doctor like him when he retires.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Chrzanowski has been my doctor for almost as long as he has been in practice. Though businesslike, he listens, and does not rush. He has potentially at least, saved my life on several occasions, when his expert care sent me for further tests and even surgery to prevent life- threatening illness. I have the opportunity to enroll in an expensive private clinic with medical health teams doing proactive m├ędecine, and I expect I will enroll there when Dr. Chrzanowski retires, but until then, I don't think any amount of money could find me a better doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Chrzanowski has been my family Dr. for over 15 years. My previous GP retired and I happened to call the clinic and found that Dr. Chrzanowski was taking new patients. I was just getting over total kidney failure and he kept following up with me and my Urologist to make sure that my kidneys were recovering from being blocked. I've had back issues (hereditary) and addition to my kidney problems and every time that Dr. Chrzanowski was unsure he would send me to a Specialist in the area of concern. He is very easy to talk to and takes the time to explain why things are happening like they are and what is likely the cause. I will have to do some looking to find a Dr. who I can trust as much when the time comes that Dr. Chrzanowski decides to retire. He is extremely busy but his staff has always managed to get me in to see him on very short or no notice when it was required.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Our family Dr for 40 years, the only fault is he is extremely busy,that's the price you pay for this fine Dr.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Staff incredibly rude, and when my health didn't respond to the first thing he recommended, he didn't want to deal with me anymore. Saw a different doctor and the change was immediate.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I blame this "doctor" for my mother's death. She kept going to him for a year with the same symptoms of pain and bleeding. He prescribed her medication for a presumed bladder infection which did nothing to help. After a year of this she finally took herself to Emergency where they did a battery of tests and she was diagnosed with bladder cancer. She had her bladder removed but then it was found out that the cancer had spread. Had this "doctor" listened properly, cared enough to send her for tests, and done his due diligence she'd very likely still be alive. Even her doctor at the Cross Cancer told my mother, upon hearing her story, that she should not go back to this doctor. And once when she went to see him he greeted her with, "Still alive, I see!" Who says that to a terminally ill patient?! (And (minor to what I just wrote, but) my husband was his patient and he accidentally missed an appointment and Dr. Chrzanowski dropped him as a patient. No 2nd chance).

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Dr. Chrzanowski has been my family doctor for 10+ years. He has always been extremely thorough in his exams and always follows up with me. He does not rush through appointments and just prescribe medications. He has a great bedside manner and always listens to any concerns I have. I usually never wait past me appointment time, sometimes even a few miniutes early! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor they can trust will take the time to actually diagnose any problems you may have rather than just keep prescribing medication after medication.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Staff was rude, and I was informed I was a "bad" patient because I had not been in for a checkup in more than two years.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Very good, careful and compassionate doctor. He has a great bedside manner, and is very easy to talk to and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Misdiagnosed me for 5 years almost causing death. During the time he was treating me I thought he was a fabulous Dr. He is a very nice person.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012