Ratings for Dr. Leonard N. Lewenstein

This was my 2nd colonoscopy and endoscopy and I was afraid of being anesthetized because I had a bad experience after my first endoscopy at Kaiser Permanente in 2005. though I had told my doctors at Kaiser Permanent that I had a psychological side effect to benzodiazepines like valium, zanex they gave me a small dose anyway and I had problems for the next several days. Needless to say it was determined that I should take Propofol this time around and things went very well with Dr. Lewenstein because of his experience and actually believing me when I told him about the side effects. He has kind of a dry sense of humor which made me trust him right away. I was not wrong. Knocked out and no side effects. thanks doc.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Be very wary of using this anesthesiologist if he is working through Lindencrest Surgery Center. I was left with a huge bill afterwards.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Leonard N. Lewenstein's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)