Ratings for Dr. Gail Richards

Dr. Gail Richards has been my doctor for over 20 years or so I believe. She is the best doctor ever on the face of this earth. She is the best of the best. Yes, the wait is long, but she is very thorough than most other doctors and she always get to the root of her patient's problem. I'm clueless as to the reason for her to not practicing, but I hope to God that all is well with her and her family. I love you Dr. Richards, and when you return, please contact me because I will come back to you in a heat beat. I prayed most of the time for you that God will see you through. I know that you are a wonderful caring person and it has to be a reason beyond your control for you to leave in such a manner. My rate for you is 5 because you are the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

If you want to know what happened you can read it up. She is not I'll like what they told us but she is under investigation. https://www.opatoday.com/OPDPOct12-18

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I left a previous comment about the unrealistic ETA of Dr.Richard's return. I understand that Dr's are human - however the courtesy of up to date information would have allowed me to plan accordingly. My loyalty to Dr. Richard'of 13 years made me wait for her "soon" return - almost 5 years later - I now have confirmed information that he practice is closed. My chldren are 5 years older without a family Dr. I ould have liked to establish a relationship with a new Dr. sooner. True it certainly is NOT the end of the world having to retain new services. I have no idea what happened to Dr. Richards (health or family issues) however I wish her the best. As of now, I am skeptical about the "indefinite" nature of her practice closing andI personally will take it as a definite closing - given the track record of disclosure. IF any one has any idea of what happened (without breaching her confidentiality) Id like to know - (ie tending to family matters, personal illness) Id like just some assurance that Dr. Richard's OK. Despite the foregoing, she truly was a good doctor. Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

I believe her practice is closing indefinitely sometime in July of 2016. I can't belive that I am making a comment in 2016 and I agree with most people that she is a great doctor and her wait times were we outrageously. I am not sure what happened to you in 2012. I was pregnant and was left in limbo but I believed something might have happened to her heath or something tragic would she let her to abandon her practice. I will pray for you.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I have been a patient for Dr. Richards for 20 years, she is one of the best. i too have been a bit disappointed in not been given a more realistic time as to when the Dr. Richard will return to work, however Doctors are human too and there must be a good reason for her not to be at work. i wish her all the best and i am praying she return to work soon….

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

She was my doctor but we have a new one now because she vanished in thin air atleast tell us why shes gone?

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I am not sure how I can be calling for three years straight and the receptionist tells me she will be returning "soon". It's very disappointing that a once professional practice is reduced to the ridiculous. Out of a mutual respect, patients should be given a more realistic time frame of her return so that we can plan appropriately. At times urgent care may be required and despite the Dr's disrepect for her patients time, we remain loyal, waiting for her "soon" return. Not only that, should I wish to transfer my files to another doctor, despite the unreasonable time frame, I do so at MY OWN COST. The audacity...I am unduly inconveniences by my doctor going MIA and I have to pay? I could go on but I trust readers get my point,

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I havee known Dr. Richards for about 18 years. She the best in the business but for three years she has been missing in action and we don't know why. We miss you Doc. Your loyal customers deserve an answer.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

She does not respect her patients' time; even if you have an appointment, she make you wait up to 2 hours before she sees you. Also, she generally seems to lack real hard medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Gail Richards was my doctor for more than 20 years. A great woman, and efficient doctor, but the office wait times, the deplorable and unknowledgeable staff, were terrible. Now she has disappeared, and where are all of our records?

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013