Ratings for Dr. Usha V. Sarma

She was horrible and rushed through the appt (not to mention hurt me!) Do NOT go to her if you want a compassionate doctor!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Sarma is the "best" gyn in the Boston area. I only wish I had met her years ago. She is kind, compassionate, understanding and gives the best exam ever! She spends ample amount of time w/you and is very personable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

I have been going to Dr Sarma for gyn for 8 years. Agree with the other earlier reviewers that she is warm and compassionate as well as being excellent at what she does. I've been asked by my much more conveniently located GP if I'd like to include my annual gyn there, but I decline. Dr. Sarma is worth the effort.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Efficient, prompt and friendly staff. Dr. Sarma is a warm, personable doctor who seems to genuinely care about her patients. She does not seem to hurry you through the appointments and takes time to really listen and address all issues. She seems knowledgeable. I have mainly consulted her for GYN issues and she seemed good at clinical care. I did have some appointments with fairly long waits, but that is a given at most offices. She has always responded promptly to any questions I called her office with. The nurses are very knowledgeable and helpful as well. Office has a nice relaxing atmosphere.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Sarma is by far the best doctor that I have ever had in my life. She took a genuine interest in my health and she delivered my first baby. I never felt rushed by her and I always felt that she was listening to everything I asked and everything I said. Going to see her was a pleasure. I wish that more doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Dr. Usha V. Sarma's Credentials

• Andhra Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Visakhapatnam, Ap, India (Grad. 1979)