Ratings for Dr. Annada Pandy

Excellent Doctor , very friendly, patient, helpful and knowledgable! Very disappointed to have him retire from being my family doctor! The new doctor who took his place is a mess! Arrogant, not knowledgable and rushes you out! We lost a great one the day Dr. Pandy retired 😕

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been to many doctors, did not find a better one. He is the best, very compassionate, explains all the issues related with the health issue, spends lot of time with me I would highly recomend him

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Prescribed a drug after I questioned him about drug interactions, he said it was fine. Not fine it there was a serious drug interaction. Thank god I checked the drug out first. Will not ever see him again or my family.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

My mother went to him with a very distended stomach. Without ordering tests he told her it was a pulled muscle or maybe a hernia. She die of stomach cancer.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

He is a good doctor...We go back till 1967...He made house calls and few doctors would...Looked after my mother and came to visit her at home...I rate him a 5...I trust him as well...

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

I love him.. He has been my doctor for all my life, and now is my mother, my father, and my children's doctor. He is very understanding, and thorough. Great bedside manner, and sense of humour.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Always a 3-4 hour wait because he never shows up to his office on time. Rushing because late leads to misdiagnoses.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007