You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Shain Kara-Shariff

From the ratings here, I see she didn't change much–waiting for 3-5 hours with an appointment is still in place! She just milks the system. Gives wrong diagnosis too. Left her long time ago. But she is sooo sweet. Better find another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

She is rude and condescending, as others here have noted. The wait times are incredibly long, even with an appointment. I have spent several hours in the waiting room and while the staff are often helpful, they are not permitted to say much about the wait times. The straw that broke the camels back, however, was when she prescribed my aged relative amoxicillin when she was allergic to penicillin, and without warning. She can be nice, but you're advised to think twice.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

The waiting room is crowded and the wait times are ridiculous. Dr Kara does not honor scheduled appointments. She is rude, condescending, and does not care about her patients. The staff could do a better job at informing patients of the wait time, instead of just 'I don't know'. Terrible experience every time I go there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

This happened a few years ago but I still remember it and finally got some courage to post about it. I was going through a traumatic time and made a medical decision best fit. I had come in to be seen by her in which I had to share my medical history. She then stated this rude comment which was pertaining to her personal beliefs in regards to my medical decision. It made me felt really bad about myself. I was going through a lot and to have salt rubbed into my wounds WAS NOT necessary. She could have said things in a different way, but I don't think she is sympathetic or professional like that. Lastly, the wait time is crazy it doesn't matter if you make an appointment or not. You are investing a work day at that clinic.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Can't comment on the Doctor herself but I will say that the wait times to be seen are ridiculous. The least the staff could do is be honest about how long you can expect to wait. I will never return.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Everything about the staff, Doctor and clinic are terrible. Find a respectable practice who will value your time and needs. Horrible place, how can they be in business?

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Shain Kara-Shariff's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "From the ratings here, I see she didn't change much–waiting for 3-5 hours with an appointment is still in place! She just milks the system. Gives wrong diagnos..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She is rude and condescending, as others here have noted. The wait times are incredibly long, even with an appointment. I have spent several hours in the waitin..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The waiting room is crowded and the wait times are ridiculous. Dr Kara does not honor scheduled appointments. She is rude, condescending, and does not care abou..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This happened a few years ago but I still remember it and finally got some courage to post about it. I was going through a traumatic time and made a medical dec..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Can't comment on the Doctor herself but I will say that the wait times to be seen are ridiculous. The least the staff could do is be honest about how long you c..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Everything about the staff, Doctor and clinic are terrible. Find a respectable practice who will value your time and needs. Horrible place, how can they be in ..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude and she is always in a rush. She is not very thorough. It's better to see Dr. Ron Lindzon who also operates at this clinic. He is a better doctor. "

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowledgeable Doctor. Was able to make an accuarate diagnosis almost immediately. Highly reccomend Doctor Kara"

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my experience she has always got to the root of the problem and given the right diagnosis. Dr Kara was super efficient and was very thorough .."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She was the sweetest doctor Ive ever encountered. Her immediate presence made me feel better. Norhing but great."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The wait time is horrible. dr Kara doesn't care. I feel so disrespected for my time and treatment each time. Unfortunately, I have been trying to find a diff..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kara is an awful doctor and human being. She is very rude, and thinks way too much of herself. I am shell shocked that people continue to see her as their f..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. " "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HORRIBLE! We waited hours to be seen as a walkin patient. We were the last to be seen, hardly did any exams of me and my two year old, guessed our diagnosis and..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "KARA-SHARIFF IS THE WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD! RUDE, LAZY, BITCHY, MISERABLE AND ALL OTHER TERRIBLE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE! I RECOMMEND TO ALL PATIENTS TO SWITC..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "So true, Dr. Kara runs the most unorganized business operation!! She is so rude to her patients. I don't understand how she can be a Doctor. I'm sure she i..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kara runs a TERRIBLE practice. Per the previous comment I cannot understand her business operation. With a booked appointment you can easily wait 2-3 hours...."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr Kara for over 25 years and like an earlier poster, she was so friendly, concerned and patient early on in her career. Now that her practice ha..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "terrible MD. Very rude. Never cares about patients."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. " "

May 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kara is a good doctor and I have been coming to her for years. I do not understand her office operation. She takes appointments and walk-ins and even if you..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Kara's through my teenage and now adult years. She's helped me through some serious medical issues, and is always patient and thoroug..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I can only imagine that the people who have rated below feel that they are entitled to the free services they receive by hard working doctors such as Dr. Kara. ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is a reflection of her. She treats them like slaves, how she would of treated them in South Africa her home town. She is absolutely stuck up and wait ..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Went for a walk in appointment waited over 3 hours. Was ignored by reception for several minutes when signing in. I will never come here again. All I needed wa..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff at this clinic sucks, super rude n disrespectful. They don't care about anything, if treat them with coffee, they'll look after you, quite openly. W..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor, Horrible Staff, Horrible Wait Times & Horrible Facilities!"

October 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kara has been my family physician for 25 years. Yes, the wait time is long to see her BUT she is well worth the wait. She is extremely knowledgable, will ref..."

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Shain"

July 11, 2012