Ratings for Dr. Shain Kara-Shariff

Everything about the staff, Doctor and clinic are terrible. Find a respectable practice who will value your time and needs. Horrible place, how can they be in business?

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

The wait time is horrible. dr Kara doesn't care. I feel so disrespected for my time and treatment each time. Unfortunately, I have been trying to find a different family dr for 2 years and still can't. I feel stuck and helpless. Everything about this clinic is terrible

Submitted November 25, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

HORRIBLE! We waited hours to be seen as a walkin patient. We were the last to be seen, hardly did any exams of me and my two year old, guessed our diagnosis and when I asked another question about my son, she said it was the end of the night and time for her to go home. She guessed all his symptoms, no helpful solutions, you are probably better off with googling your own sickness. Why are you even a doctor? Doesn't care about you and to say the least will properly let your child suffer or get worse because her clinic was closing and she just wanted to leave. This lady needs to be stripped of her license. RUDE UNPRPFESSIONAL DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!! There are so many clinics out there with doctors who actually care and want to help you out. For her to refuse to care for a 2 year old speaks a lot about her. She accepts walkin patients but when I asked if she could examine another issue because her signs indicate two questions could be asked, she told me no dear it's the end of the nights you have a family doctor go to them. Well yes lady I do if I could get to my doctor in time I wouldn't have to go to a walkin clinic now would I? This clinic makes no sense, you might as well wait at a hospital for 2-4 hours and get better help!

Submitted October 2, 2015

So true, Dr. Kara runs the most unorganized business operation!! She is so rude to her patients. I don't understand how she can be a Doctor. I'm sure she is the reason that her staff are so miserable and rude!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Kara runs a TERRIBLE practice. Per the previous comment I cannot understand her business operation. With a booked appointment you can easily wait 2-3 hours. It is incredibly disrespectful to de-value anybody's time the way she does. It seems her greed to swipe as many cards thru the system and the true lack of respect shown to patients with booked appointments isn't at all worth the wait. There are plenty of competent doctors out there who value and respect people's time. Not to mention, with the volume of patients going thru the office, how can anyone accurately track results, I value my health too much to risk it with this doctor.

Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Shain Kara-Shariff's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Everything about the staff, Doctor and clinic are terrible. Find a respectable practice who will value your time and needs. Horrible place, how can they be in ..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Rude and she is always in a rush. She is not very thorough. It's better to see Dr. Ron Lindzon who also operates at this clinic. He is a better doctor. "

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very professional and knowledgeable Doctor. Was able to make an accuarate diagnosis almost immediately. Highly reccomend Doctor Kara"

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my experience she has always got to the root of the problem and given the right diagnosis. Dr Kara was super efficient and was very thorough .."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She was the sweetest doctor Ive ever encountered. Her immediate presence made me feel better. Norhing but great."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The wait time is horrible. dr Kara doesn't care. I feel so disrespected for my time and treatment each time. Unfortunately, I have been trying to find a diff..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kara is an awful doctor and human being. She is very rude, and thinks way too much of herself. I am shell shocked that people continue to see her as their f..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. " "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HORRIBLE! We waited hours to be seen as a walkin patient. We were the last to be seen, hardly did any exams of me and my two year old, guessed our diagnosis and..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "KARA-SHARIFF IS THE WORST DOCTOR IN THE WORLD! RUDE, LAZY, BITCHY, MISERABLE AND ALL OTHER TERRIBLE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE! I RECOMMEND TO ALL PATIENTS TO SWITC..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "So true, Dr. Kara runs the most unorganized business operation!! She is so rude to her patients. I don't understand how she can be a Doctor. I'm sure she i..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kara runs a TERRIBLE practice. Per the previous comment I cannot understand her business operation. With a booked appointment you can easily wait 2-3 hours...."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr Kara for over 25 years and like an earlier poster, she was so friendly, concerned and patient early on in her career. Now that her practice ha..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "terrible MD. Very rude. Never cares about patients."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. " "

May 14, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kara is a good doctor and I have been coming to her for years. I do not understand her office operation. She takes appointments and walk-ins and even if you..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Kara's through my teenage and now adult years. She's helped me through some serious medical issues, and is always patient and thoroug..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I can only imagine that the people who have rated below feel that they are entitled to the free services they receive by hard working doctors such as Dr. Kara. ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Her staff is a reflection of her. She treats them like slaves, how she would of treated them in South Africa her home town. She is absolutely stuck up and wait ..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Went for a walk in appointment waited over 3 hours. Was ignored by reception for several minutes when signing in. I will never come here again. All I needed wa..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff at this clinic sucks, super rude n disrespectful. They don't care about anything, if treat them with coffee, they'll look after you, quite openly. W..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible Doctor, Horrible Staff, Horrible Wait Times & Horrible Facilities!"

October 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kara has been my family physician for 25 years. Yes, the wait time is long to see her BUT she is well worth the wait. She is extremely knowledgable, will ref..."

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Shain"

July 11, 2012