You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronnie Aronson

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Extremely helpful doctor. I've been struggling for years and he really took the time to answer all my questions. He was very good at explaining some of the basics to my husband in a way that no one's ever bothered to before. Very caring and very conscientious. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

One time I had my appointment and I have to wait for 45 minutes the least. While waiting I saw a magazine in the room and read while waiting.When it is time for me to see him Dr. Aronson on asked me where I get the magazine. I said from the table, he told me that I shouldn't be touching or reading anything from their office. He doesn't even apologize that he is more than half an hour late to see me, only his time is valuable not mine.No respect for the time of others. Even if he is a knowledgeable doctor I do not need an arrogant one.There are lots of doctors in a Toronto that for sure who are better than him and doesn't behave arrogantly.

Submitted April 25, 2015

Found this doctor and his team to be very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Aronson for a few years now. When you go to one of the LMC clinics, you are quite fortunate to have an excellent team looking after you. Dr. Aronson, his physician assistant Pryia, Megan his diabetes educator/ dietician and the pharmacists are very helpful! Dr. Aronson has helped me through some diabetic complications such as foot infection and blood pressure. He and his colleagues, Dr. Goldstein and Dr. Goldenberg are exceptional Drs. and I would highly recommend them and their teams. The Drs. & staff really care for the patients well being and motivate you as well to look after your diabetes. The diabetes education sessions and the one on one counselling are the best I have ever experienced! The Drs. and the staff at LMC go the extra mile to help you with your questions. If you have questions, you can e-mail them at any time. I live in Waterloo ON and gladly make the trip to see these exceptional people in Toronto! Yes sometimes he is busy but most good Doctors are! The wait is well worth it and the care you receive from LMC is the best!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Since visiting Dr. Aronson for the past 6 or 7 years, my type 2 Diabetes has been quite stable, within an acceptable A1C range. His personal enthusiasm for his work has spread through his staff; they are all bright and extremely competent.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Aronson for the past 5 years to help me with my Type 2 Diabetes. His knowledge, patience and willingness to look at all possible avenues of treatment have helped me immensely in dealing with this disease. I have finally lost 40 pounds this year and am working towards reducing my dependence on medication and substituting with better eating habits and exercise. I would recommend Dr. Aronson and feel fortunate to have him in my corner. As for the punctuality he has been late for a few meetings but always apologizes and tries to stay on time. Something to be expected with great doctors.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Aronson strikes me as a very knowledgeable, caring, professional doctor. My only issue with him is I have to wait at least 30 minutes after my appointed time before he is able to see me...since he started seeing me about 4 or 5 years ago. One time he had an out of town appointment and another doctor took me to cover for him...I had to wait 2 hours and the lady doctor did not even apologize for making me wait. At least one time or two Dr. Aronson apologize for the long wait...but it's been like that all the time. I have to leave work early so I won't be late for work, and the staff advised me to come in early for some preliminaries...only to wait long to be able for him to see me. I work per hour and I lost pay whenever I have an appointment with him. For someone like me who earns small amount in the retail business, every penny counts.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Aronson for ongoing treatment of Diabetes for almost 6 years. His practice is well organized--he and his staff are very attentive and professional. Effective use of technology to manage patient records is a plus, and permits quick analysis of long term trends in patient test results. The availability of dietary and general diabetes management courses has been useful. At times in the past I found punctuality to be an issue, with waits of 30 to 60 minutes or more past the appointed time. However, in the past year, punctuality has been very good and it seems that a lot of attention has been placed on improved practice management. Dr Aronson is quite willing to answer questions. I feel very well taken care of by Dr Aronson and his team.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Ronnie Aronson's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely pleased to have the support and guidance of Dr. Ronnie Aronson. He has done a wonderful job in being proactive and keeping my health on track. "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Extremely helpful doctor. I've been struggling for years and he really took the time to answer all my questions. He was very good at explaining some of the ba..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "holy cow... there MUST be 2 dr ronnie aronson's because the shmuck that I saw didn't come close to the reviews here. Arrogant, pompous, self absorbed, high on..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable doctor and professional staff. Wait was a bit long but nothing out of the ordinary."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "ARROGANT MOSTLY CONCERNED ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY HE MAKES "

July 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "One time I had my appointment and I have to wait for 45 minutes the least. While waiting I saw a magazine in the room and read while waiting.When it is time for..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Found this doctor and his team to be very helpful."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Aronson for a few years now. When you go to one of the LMC clinics, you are quite fortunate to have an excellent team looking after..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Since visiting Dr. Aronson for the past 6 or 7 years, my type 2 Diabetes has been quite stable, within an acceptable A1C range. His personal enthusiasm for his ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Aronson for the past 5 years to help me with my Type 2 Diabetes. His knowledge, patience and willingness to look at all possible avenues..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Aronson strikes me as a very knowledgeable, caring, professional doctor. My only issue with him is I have to wait at least 30 minutes after my appointed tim..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Aronson for ongoing treatment of Diabetes for almost 6 years. His practice is well organized--he and his staff are very attentive and prof..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Aronson for Diabetes and he was so helpful . My husband came with me and we were so happy to finally have someone take the time to explain diabetes t..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just came from Dr. Aronson's office and it was such a great experience! The team he works with is so friendly. Dr. Aronson provided me with time to discuss my..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Aronson for my diabetes care and him and his whole team of educators and nurses were so helpful. His knowledge in diabetes is amazing. in 6 m..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I would never switch my endocrinologist, as Dr. Aronson is a very knowledgeable physician. He has helpled me with getting my diabetes under much better control..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Aronson is an excellent physician. He is helpful and knowledgeable and provides excellent care. The staff at the office go out of their way to be patient a..."

January 6, 2015