Ratings for Dr. Ronnie Aronson

Dr. Aronson has been so helpful and encouraging in keeping my diabetes under control. He and the staff at the LMC clinic on Bayview Ave. are always pleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Extremely pleased to have Dr. Aronson's support and guidance. I have been very fortunate to be involved with LMC. Since attending LMC I am able to control my type 2 diabetes. Dr. Aronson, his assistant Priya and all the staff are very courteous and helpful. My results are remarkable and this would not have been possible without his guidance. My deepest gratitude for helping me keep my diabetes on track.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Patient's update
Thank you for your kind words. Its also gratifying to hear that our clinic team has been helpful for you.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Aronson gave me the straight facts about my Type 2 diabetes. No sugar coating. I was determined to get under control and also loose weight. He looked at me and said "I think your going to be determined enough to do it". His confidence in me helped me make my mind up and by golly I've lost over 11 kilos in 5 months. Thanks to Dr. Aronson and his great staff for all their guidance and professionalism.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Patient's update
Thank you - I'm thrilled to know we were able to help.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr.Aronson is the worst doctor i have ever been too. I got diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes at 35 and was terrified. The first time i saw him he gave me the advice of "Go on South Beach Diet". I guess I was trying to ask too many questions so he got up, opened the door, ready to leave. I was speechless. What a wonderful, caring person(not). I hope that his daughters don't get a disease and need help from their doctor. Then he will know what it feels like.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Patient's update
I'm sorry our first meeting let you down; a new diagnosis can leave someone "terrified" and its unfortunate that we won't have more sessions together to be able to work through that fear and the related anxieties.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Aronson has been my endocrinologist for over ten years and I am very thankful to have him as my doctor. He has been very supportive with my Type 1 diabetes, hypothyroidism and then Graves' disease after my second pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Patient's update
I'm so glad to hear - thank you very much for sharing.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Prior to seeing Dr. Aronson and his team, my Type 2 Diabetes was out of control . By attending educational sessions and participating in various studies, I am happy to say that my A1C levels are good. Yes, the wait times may be a little long, but for me, it's more important that my end results are where I want them to be.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Patient's update
I'm glad we were able to help. The appointment wait times are frustrating for all of us and we're constantly working to minimize them. Thanks.

Submitted June 10, 2016

Extremely pleased to have the support and guidance of Dr. Ronnie Aronson. He has done a wonderful job in being proactive and keeping my health on track.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Extremely helpful doctor. I've been struggling for years and he really took the time to answer all my questions. He was very good at explaining some of the basics to my husband in a way that no one's ever bothered to before. Very caring and very conscientious. I'd highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Very knowledgeable doctor and professional staff. Wait was a bit long but nothing out of the ordinary.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

One time I had my appointment and I have to wait for 45 minutes the least. While waiting I saw a magazine in the room and read while waiting.When it is time for me to see him Dr. Aronson on asked me where I get the magazine. I said from the table, he told me that I shouldn't be touching or reading anything from their office. He doesn't even apologize that he is more than half an hour late to see me, only his time is valuable not mine.No respect for the time of others. Even if he is a knowledgeable doctor I do not need an arrogant one.There are lots of doctors in a Toronto that for sure who are better than him and doesn't behave arrogantly.

Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Ronnie Aronson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ronnie Aronson is an Endocrinologist, practicing in Toronto, Canada since 1995. He is Founder and Medical Director of LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology - 9 Diabetes & Endocrinology Centres of Excellence in Ontario, Alberta and Quebec. The clinics provide a nationally-accredited diabetes education program and a practice group of 39 Specialists in Endocrinology & Diabetes, caring for >50,000 active patients. Dr. Aronson has been Principal Investigator in over 300 clinical trials in diabetes and its complications, and in CV risk factors such as obesity, lipid disorders and hypertension. LMC Diabetes is Canada’s largest research network in Diabetes and provides Canada’s only Phase 1 Diabetes research facility. LMC has been ranked #28 as a Best Workplace™ in Canada. Dr. Aronson serves as a consultant to several pharmaceutical and device industry in the development of patient-centred tools to support diabetes self-care, and in the development of education curriculum for healthcare providers working in diabetes.

• Hebrew

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2015)