Ratings for Dr. Deborah Saez-Lacy

Overlooked and downplayed the seriousness of the issues I was having . Self - referred to a specialist. Best move I ever made . I will not return to this doctor

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

I am a medical profession in a outpatient imaging center. I called the office to clarify an exam written on the prescription ordered by Dr Saez Lacy. I spoke on the phone directly to her, and was very rude when answering my questions. After we hung up, she called my office and told my supervisor that I was the one that was rude to her! Based upon this, I will NEVER recommend her to my patients.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

The office sends out their ultrasounds rather than your dr reviewing them. I was misdiagnosed and would never have known had I not gone to a fertility specialist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Arrogant Doc, thinks her opinon is the only one that matter. SKIP!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Saez Lacy for 10 years now. In my opinion she is fantastic. She always greets me year to year with a smile and can pick up a conversation from the last year I had seen her. When I needed surgery on my cervix she called me personally and explained everything. If I called her office to ask a question she got back to me within the same day. I have recommended her to many friends!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

I haven't been to an OBGYN in 16 years because Dr. Saez-Lacy almost killed me when I was 12. She ignored my complaints, told my mother I 'just didn't want to go to school', and ultimately her negligence cost me an ovary and a fallopian tube. I went into septic shock because the football sized cyst I had, which she refused to operate on, torsed around my reproductive organs and they turned black with necrosis and had to be taken out. I was just searching for a new OBGYN because after 16 years in therapy, I am finally sort of ready for a followup appointment. This woman is rude, unprofessional, and mean spirited. She will ignore you, laugh at you, and potentially kill you. I sued her and lost because of a clerical error.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. Saez-Lacy is the best OBGYN I have ever seen. She is informative personal and treats me like a human and not just another face. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I look forward to her assisting me when I decide to have children.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I was experiencing what was my second miscarriage when I spoke with Dr. Saez-Lacy. I explained my concern as she preceded tell me I was an idiot for taking a few pregnancy tests and she "didn't have a magic probe to come through the phone to see if I was still pregnant". She was rude and told me "I was not an emergency" and don't bother going to the ER because it was a waste of time and money. She said I would have to call the office Monday because she was not concerned and hung on me. As a professional you would think she would tell me to stay calm and it could be something as simple as implantation bleeding. I was speechless and cried for hours after that phone call. I have never been treated so rudely especially at the worst time of my life. The next day I did go to the ER and was miscarrying. I ADVISE TO STAY FAR FROM THIS PRACTICE!!! Please find another doctor who has a heart and concern for you and your child. B

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Saez-Lacy is an outstanding physician and an extraordinarily kind person. I wish I could have her as my primary!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

I have been a patient for 17 years and have to say she hasn't delivered my children because I had high risk pregnancies, but she made sure I went to the best specialists. She saved my life when she diagnosed a tubal pregnancy I had and immediately got me to the ER and emergency surgery was preformed. Her quick thinking and kindness will never be forgotten.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Deborah Saez-Lacy's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1986)