Ratings for Dr. Betsy A. Turk

Dr. Turk is very friendly and caring. She takes the time to answer any questions you may have!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Great eye care given by Dr. Turk . Very pleasant experience and full of knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Turk is very professional and compassionate. She treats my family and I like we're old friends.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

She is awesome! Very thorough and patient. Had some issues going in and she took care of them right away.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Very informative and helpful. Talks at an understandable rate and level which aids patient understanding.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Betsy Turk is just an wonderful eye doctor. She is knowledgeable and most of all she cares about her patients. I have Vision Insurance but I still go to Dr. Turk at Walmart because she is the best.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Betsy is a wonderful doctor, She treats my whole family, Very nice and listen to you. I would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Turk is an excellent, kind, and very caring doctor. She spend quality time with her patients. I saw her for an eye infection and I see her for my regular exams. I drive over an hour to see her. Her staff is polite and efficient. The office is very clean. I highly recommend her as I feel she is the best in the area.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

She is a very caring Dr. and takes time to answer all my questions. She is the only one I will visit from now on.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Turk is extremley knowledgeable and courteous. The office is very child friendly as everytime I visit, I have to take my kids and they are very understanding. I recommend her to all parents.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Dr. Betsy A. Turk's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Kearney, NE