Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Sebahar

Would not respond to phone calls regarding increased crippling pain after cervical epidural was done. Then was told to come in on Friday(this was finally a week later) and he would see me but when I got there was told he left on vacation. After a discography done at the hospital he was to come see me. Turns out he just left the hospital. Nurses did not know what to do with. Would not give me water nor would they let me leave as they had no instructions from this doctor. Half an hour later they released me. They were told he left because he had another appointmet. Later I called to find out what happened and say that I was getting a lot of pain and his office told me that he did not know where they took me in the hospital. Yet he told me he has performed many surgeries at that hospital. Not to mention all it would take is to ask. And then the episode after the episode with the epidural in my neck. Could not walk properly and in massive pain and no help from him. He ducks out.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Sebahar's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)