Ratings for Dr. Robert Lee Steely

I'm a male, 50 years old. I had a temporal lift and blepharoplasty, upper and lower. The experience could not have been better. I went and got several consults, some at $100 a pop. The scenarios were all a little different. The one Dr. Steely presented seemed logical and made the most sense. Other doctors were pitching a brow lift. Dr. Steely didn't agree. Now that I've healed and all is well, I'm glad I didn't go that route. It was a great experience. I referred my mother to him and she couldn't be happier with her facelift and whatnot. Great guy, honest and he under-promises but over-delivers.

Submitted November 18, 2013

THE BEST DOCTOR. his bed side manner is amazing. he listens AND he's so friendly. (he remembers that i'm a student at Rice and always ask how I'm doing!!) i always feel so self conscious going into a doctor's office but he made it seem like he ENJOYS his job rather than just being there for the money. He did a great job on my eyebrow lift. after that day i had a weird burning sensation in my eyes. i called his CELL and he responded right away and really cares. i'm getting 2 more procedures with him. i would recommend him to EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr. Steely thoroughly explained the procedure, product, and after-care. I had breast augmentation & went with silicone. Have been very pleased with the results! Went from 32B to 32F which sounds much bigger than they are in cup size. He recommended no bigger than this size for my frame. They look and feel very natural. Dr. & staff are very pleasant. It has been a year since the procedure & I am very happy. The surgery & recovery were VERY easy.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

My jawline and neck was starting to sag a bit but I was not ready for a full facelift- I just wanted to look refreshed- I was terrified of looking operated on. I found Dr Steely and his staff from a co worker and had two different consults with him to decide that I needed a neck and jowl lift to give me the results I wanted. Survey went by without any problems- it really did not hurt it just felt tight for about a week. I am back from my 6 week visit today and am very happy with what he did for me. I look refreshed not operated on. My mother was very much against this but she now admits I look great and not like some sort of freak show. It has been a very good experience.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

I am three months after my tummy tuck and lipo with Dr Steely and it was the best decision I ever made. It has changed my whole outlook. I feel so much more confident in my clothes and how I am perceived by others. Dr Steely was so friendly and helpful- he called me the night after my surgery just to make sure I was ok. I look even better than I thought I would- the whole thing was too easy. Dr Steely is in Houston, Texas in Greenway Plaza near River oaks.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Went to three surgeon consults for m,y breast implants, and only Doctor Steely took the time to listen to what I wanted- not tell me what I wanted. He was kind and his staff Heather and Cindy were very friendly and helpful.. I was nervous about going in, but they made me feel very comfortable. My new breasts fit me perfectly and just bought my new swimsuit- I went from a B to a full C and it is AWESOME!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I had lipo of several areas of my body after reading his reviews on this site and citysearch, and I could not be happier. He and his staff were kind and attentive, I felt like the most important patient of the day. He understands that service is almost as important as great results. I have dropped two dress sizes and I feel amazing!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Kind and understanding. He did a breast enlargement and lipposuction on me as well as my sister and we are very happy. Breasts are a great size for my frame, and my hips look great in jeans!!highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Robert Lee Steely's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1993)