Ratings for Dr. Linden Clark

Had dr clark as a family doctor. Does not read test reports. Never follows up. Afraid to make decisions on how to treat symptoms and will not seek advice if unsure. Leaves it up to you to find the answers. Check all test results for yourself on your health portal to get answers

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I used to see her at the clinic on Ellis Street. She was the best. I heard she got her own practice somewhere here in Kelowna. I would love to be her patient again. Very down-to-earth, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Had an appointment through online virtual clinic. Waited 55 min and no show. I could get that service at a walk in clinic!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

This doctor was trash. She told me that I was costing the government too much money by requesting a test, played my condition off to be just me being dramatic and then suggested a "treatment" that doesn't even work for my condition. When she finally gave me the labs to have done, I went to the facility only to find that I would have to pay $70 just because I requested them. I'm a student and I don't have an income. I don't have $70 to spare for tests that would otherwise be covered. This doctor is vindictive, seems to have only become a doctor for her own ego. You are terrible, Dr. Clark.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I became a patient of Dr. Clark's when I moved to Kelowna about five years ago, and recommend her most highly. During every single visit, her professionalism, empathy, and friendliness have impressed me. She is an excellent listener, takes seriously any concerns that I raise, and gives very good advice. I also find it interesting that unlike many of the family doctors I had prior to moving here, she is unusually prompt, rarely making me wait beyond my appointment time. This promptness conveys an attitude of respect for her patients that I appreciate. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr Clark is very closed minded and unwilling to look deeper into any issues. I feel like its always the quickest fix possible when dealing with her. Although I'm not a doctor I'm not stupid either yet I feel that way when leaving her office. If you want to be told what to do with your health go to her but if you have questions or concerns don't bother. I always leave feeling frustrated rather than helped

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

LOVE Dr Clark, so happy she is in Kelowna, she sees our whole family and we couldnt ask for a better doctor!She is always so helpful, caring and gets things done! We all feel like we are in the best hands with our health

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

My best friend just returned from this doctor in tears. She just miscarried her first pregnancy, and Dr Clarke wrongfully assumed that my friend was HAPPY to have miscarried since she is in her early twenties and not married. She did not even bother to ask after my friend's situation (in a long term and stable relationship for several years, TRYING to get pregnant) and proceeded to attempt to prescribe contraception to my sobbing friend. When she FINALLY realized her misunderstanding, Dr Clarke did not even have the decency to apologize for her error; in fact, she made a completely inappropriate comment about how upsetting it must be for my friend to spend time with our other friend's baby (mom and baby had accompanied for support). VERY rude, SUPREMELY insensitive, HORRIBLY unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I am a youth worker and took a client in and this doctor was very unprofessional and in my clients face to the point my client was crying. She did not apperciate me advocating for the client either. She was asking completely inappropriate questions about my clients sex life as well. She was very unhelpful and I would not recommend her to anyone, especially someone who is unable to advocate for themselves.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

As a walk-in patient, she was quick to prescribe me anti-depressants (as a young teenager, to boot). After that prescription, she also wouldn't take me on as a full-time patient. She was pleasant, but I felt very unwelcome in her office.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009