Ratings for Dr. Scott Ladell

I saw dr Scott for the first time a few weeks ago and he has already helped me quite a bit. I was afraid to have my neck adjusted after having a few bad experiences in the past. He told me what I needed to hear and adjusted everything for me and I've started to feel better already. I've never met a chiropractor that adjusted my ankles, hands fingers before and I love it. My neck and shoulders are finally starting to loosen up thanks to Dr Ledall

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Scot is very knowledgeable and helpful. On my first visit he re-set my hips - they were so far out that to compensate my shoulders were slanted nearly two inches from one side to the other. By the end of the first session, I was symmetrical. He communicates openly, and will tell you the truth about what you need to do, even if you won't like it. He's not the gentlest with treatment, but he doesn't aim to hurt you, and it's very effective.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Over the years Dr. Scott has saved my back and posture several times, keeps me functioning. Knowledgeable about causes and effects and best treatment. Does not up-sell treatment, straightforward and honest.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

We found Dr. Scott to be very knowledgeable and punctual. He has been working with out son and feel very confident he's in good hands.He had our son diagnosed correct even before we had the results from an a xray. I had a few reservations at the start, but now I am more that happy to take him there.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010