You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Peter C.K. Lee

Dr. Lee is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. He's great with my children and makes you feel very comfortable bringing up any concerns you might have. I count myself lucky to have him as my family's Dr. He has gone above and beyond to help during a time of great stress for my family and I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Lee is seriously the most understanding and compassionate doctor I have had the pleasure of seeing. Not only does he make my ailments understandable he really helps you to understand why you have this pain, and proper ways to treat and recover. He is the best family doctor; he has been treating my family for over 15 years!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Lee is the best Dr. I've ever had. He takes my concerns seriously and always takes time to understand issues. He truly cares about his patients and takes the time to get to know myself and my children. I completely trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Had a great experience with a timely specialist referral. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Not impressed, judgemental, arrogant, rude, not approachable.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over 10 years now and he is EXCELLENT. I've never felt uncomfortable approaching him with issues and he's always gone out of his way to research information if he didn't have the answer on hand. He always asks me about how I am and what's going on in my life, and genuinely seems to care about the answer. When I was a teenager I had some issues with depression and he was very kind, considerate and helpful - telling me that I'm not crazy and he was proud of me for seeking help. The perfect doctor, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

As another patient already noted, he maybe be a good Doctor once/if he matures

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Peter C.K. Lee's Credentials

• Dalhousie (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is by far the best Dr. I've ever had. He's great with my children and makes you feel very comfortable bringing up any concerns you might have. I count..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is seriously the most understanding and compassionate doctor I have had the pleasure of seeing. Not only does he make my ailments understandable he real..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is the best Dr. I've ever had. He takes my concerns seriously and always takes time to understand issues. He truly cares about his patients and takes th..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peter Lee is an exceptional physician. He is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with a timely specialist referral. Thanks"

April 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Not impressed, judgemental, arrogant, rude, not approachable."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over 10 years now and he is EXCELLENT. I've never felt uncomfortable approaching him with issues and he's always gone out o..."

March 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He's very approachable and knows shat he's doing ! Very grateful to have him as our family doctor !"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "As another patient already noted, he maybe be a good Doctor once/if he matures"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The moment this "Doctor" interviews you about your health before accepting you as a patient is the moment you should run away.. .."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lee is caring and compassionate with the knowledge to back it up. I feel lucky to have him as a family doctor for myself and my family. We are in great hand..."

October 12, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

June 18, 2013
  • location removed: New Glasgow, NS

May 30, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Peter" to "Peter C.K."

May 30, 2013