You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mike Bering

Dr Bering is AMAZING! He has done both of my husbands Rotator Cuffs - complete tears and did an amazing job and Also did my 24 year old daughters completely torn ACL, partial MCL and miniscus on her knee - she was back playing college basketball 5 months. She did do extensive pre-hab and rehab which was definitely helped her but this Doc is That Good. If I could give more than 5 stars - I would. Dr Bering knows his stuff - he is worth the wait! As in any case the Dr can do amazing surgery - patient has to do the rehab for best results. My husband and Daughter couldn't be happier 3/3 surgeries - Perfect

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Repaired my 4 year old daughters broken elbow with pins. Hes a very straight forward no nonsense guy he says it like it is and he knows his stuff. At the same time he was very gentle and great with my very scared girl he got down on her level and calmed her. Her elbow as been heeling wonderfully so far with no complications.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Couldn't be happier with his work. .my knee is way better than it ever was. ...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

This man gave me my life back when he replaced my hip11 years ago, after being on pain meds for 3 years ( another Dr. would not do the surgery due to my age at the time) got me off pain medication and gave me a life.. Since then he has done a rotator cuff surgery which was another success. He and his staff take a straight forward, no nonsense approach which , have made me an advocate of what can be done with our health care system !

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Bering save my life in 1997, and I will forever be in debt to him. I had broken my femur in a car wreck. This was the first femur surgery done in Medicine hat and I am proud to have been the guinea pig. Oh and by the way my leg does not bother me a bit

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

This is an excellent surgeon. Highly recommended. He is extremely skilled and professional. Medicine Hat is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Excellent orthropedic physician. I had two emergency operations due to a MC accident. Broken right ankle and fractured right shoulder and rotator cuff. I was impressed by his professionalism in treating me. Great personality.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

I was very disappointed! He had no empathy at all! He just didn't care at all about the pain I was dealing with, and not helpful in thinking up solutions to deal with the pain. He basically told me that my pain was not a big deal, and to just suck it up. Especially if he doesn't understand what's going on, then he shouldn't be telling me to just live with the pain, and that it's not a big deal. It's not a big deal to him! That's for sure!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr Bering is a wonderful Dr.I,m due to have my knee replaced,talked to him about it ,he did,nt push the issue and told me i myself would let him know when i was ready.i liked the fact that there was no insistance and "you don,,t have to have it done right now"as another Dr told me.i have the utmost respect for you Dr Bering.PS i also have to say he has a wonderful receptionist in Jean.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

I was actually Dr. Berings' first patient back 12 years ago when I broke my foot due to a figure skating injury. He made me feel very safe and he was so funny. He's the best :)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Dr. Mike Bering's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bering is AMAZING! He has done both of my husbands Rotator Cuffs - complete tears and did an amazing job and Also did my 24 year old daughters completely to..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Repaired my 4 year old daughters broken elbow with pins. Hes a very straight forward no nonsense guy he says it like it is and he knows his stuff. At the same..."

September 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1A0" to "T1A 8V7". Address has been updated from "None" to "1036 7 Street Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14035045463".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't be happier with his work. .my knee is way better than it ever was. ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man gave me my life back when he replaced my hip11 years ago, after being on pain meds for 3 years ( another Dr. would not do the surgery due to my age at ..."

December 2, 2014