Ratings for Dr. Blair Scrivens

Our family has been with Dr. Scriven's for over 25 years. He is kind and patient and never rushes through our appointments. He is very thorough and listens and we just love him. Best Dr in the County!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Scrivens has been our family Dr. for over 20 years. He is a very compassionate, caring, non-judgmental person. I I cannot say enough about him. If he is not rushed he will take the time to explain things in laymans terms. He does not push medications unless necessary. A few years ago I had two major back operations and was in a very bad place...all through this time he and his former nurse were there for me. They understood what I was feeling and going through. We feel very Blessed to have him as our Dr.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Scriven's has been my family Physician for over 20 years and he is the most pleasant Dr. in the County. In my opinion he is one of a kind! He is kind and thoughtful, has a sense of humour and always listens and takes his time with you. He gets to the root of the problem He will always get 5 stars in my book.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Scrivens this past weekend through the Emergency Department in Picton. I have never had a Doctor sit down and EXPLAIN to me why I was ill. Instead of slapping the "you've got a virus" bandage on it, he actually took the time to acknowledge that I was sick, explain why, and what I needed to do to feel better. This was in the middle of what looked like a pretty busy day in the ER. I was pleased.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr scrivens is kind and competent. He always the time to listen and explain. Lots of fun anecdotes. Great with the whole family. Wonderful family doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Scrivens is smart, kind and takes his time to explain things. Very caring doctor. Very blessed to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

In my opinion, the best doctor in Picton. He always takes his time to explain everything clearly and is never concerned about how much time he spends with each patient. He goes above and beyond what his job entails. Being his patient, I have felt extremely proud and lucky to have him as my physician. Thank you Dr. Scrivens for all your patience and care. You are truly the best!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Scrivens has been our family doctor for a long time. He is especially great with kids. He has a great beside manner and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I have worked in the medical field for a number of years, and by far, Blair Scrivens is one of the best physicians I've come across! The staff are fantastic and all are very caring, I've always been very pleased with the care that my family has received!!! I had another dr however I could not ever get in to see him, this is not the case with Dr.Scrivens, if there is a problem I can generally get in that day, that's very important.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I can't recommend ANY one to see Scrivens. His lack of caring regarding my family's medical history, refusal to set up proper tests in addition to refusal to discuss test results when they come in have left me worried about my own health. He seems only concerned with going through the people waiting in his office as quickly as possible. Additionally, when he refers you to see someone else, he always refers you to the same people, even if you told him you had issues with that "company" in the past. He doesn't listen to his patients and only wants to apply a drug coloured bandage to your issues rather then taking the time it requires to actually address them.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011