Ratings for Dr. Ruth Weir

I have been a patient of Dr. Weir's for 20 years. She has a great bedside manner. She is generally very punctual with appointments but also takes her time to talk to you. I have never felt like she is rushing me out the door when I come to see her. She is really good about referring you to a specialist for anything that is beyond her capabilities. I have not been happy with the staff at the clinic as of late but this doesn't have anything to do with Dr. Weir.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr Weir has been our family Doctor for 19 years since we move from Vancouver. She takes very good care of us including my sons. She is the most caring, kind, understanding, compassionate person I ever meet. She answers my questions in an honest way. I have so much to say nice things about her practice and personality but it won't have enough space ,,,She very,very caring person,,she treat us like family.. We just love her, without her as our Doctor our life is nothing ,,, all the staff are very polite, patient and caring, from front clerk, to nurses...we Love, love Dr. Weir..

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Weir has been our family physician for quite some time and has been very helpful and sensitive with all health issues that have arisen. We could not ask for a better doctor. Thank you Dr. Weir.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I love Dr. Weir... She has been my doctor for about 15 years. I moved away and still make to drive to see her. She never lets you leave with out answers, or a plan in place to figure out your health... very thorough. She is irreplaceable and i am lucky to have her as my doc :)

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

I absolutely love Dr Weir !! My family and many extended family members use her as well.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Weir has been my doctor for about 15 years. She is excellent, extremely sympathetic and caring. Very gentle with the yearly female checkups. She will talk to you on the phone at home if you need to, my husband was very sick last week and she took my phonecall immediately and gave advice. If she doesn't know the answer to something she will find you a resource who does.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I complained for 5 years about pain in knee. She attributed it to arthritis. Knee gave out on me and I fell tearing my Rotator cuff. Paid fo my own MRI and found knee totally worn. Had to have rotator surgery and wait 7 months to have knee surgery. We need more doctors so we have choices.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

My daughters and I have been patients of Dr. Weirs for 15 or so years. We have had a series of challenging issues face our family over the years and Dr. Weir has responded in what we believe is always far above the expectation. She is thorough, listens, responds, and is excellent at phone call follow up when necessary. We feel so very lucky to have her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Very good doctor takes the time to find out what she doesn't know and always looks for the answer...I and my family have been patients for as long as I can remember.I feel very blessed to have her as our doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

been my doctor for 15plus years - too bad she doesnt take new patients!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007