Dr. Klaus Protzer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Klaus Protzer

I have been a patient for many many years, since 1995 I think? I have always had excellent service from my teeth cleaning to Klaus' general workmanship. He's definately a perfectionist as others have noted but he is also all about quality,cleanliness and compassion.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This office is a true team of ladies and a wonderful highly skilled dentist. My teeth have never looked so good. After 2 caps and some whitening my smile has never looked this good!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had 2 implants put in last week. He's the best. No pain and I was so nervous. Dr.Protzer put me at ease the whole time. I'm so lucky to have found this dentist. Anybody who is worried or scared about dental treatment needs to go here.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Honest trustworthy dentist. He gives you the options and is clear about what needs to be done. I like how this office is run. Seemed like from my exam to my tooth cleaning to walking out the door everything ran smooth and the staff really were all very nice. 10/10

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I've been to denturists and dentists who were apparently specialized in dentures. Dr. Protzer made me the best denture I have ever had. I lost my teeth at a young age and have had dentures for more then 40 years. This pair he made me is by far the best I had.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

This dental office goes above and beyond to help. It's clear they care about their customers and their service. Dr.Klaus is a perfectionist and is incredibly knowledgable in all aspects of dental. I have found this office to be on time, polite and really helpful. 10/10 from me.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have had to have dentures from a very young age. He made me the best dentures I have ever had. Anyone who has dentures knows it's not fun but this pair has really helped me chew!! Thank you Dr.Klaus, I can eat again.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Not only is Dr. Protzer an excellent dentist, he found a melanoma on my head. He saw it, told me I should see my doctor right away and sure enough after removal the pathology came back as melanoma. I'd like to say he saved my life. I have been a patient for many years and I feel as I think many others so that the Dr. And his staff truly care about their clients.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr.Protzer is caring and compassionate. I feel he genuinely cares about his patients. The office is very large, beautiful and clean. The staff are super friendly and seem very organized. They got me in when I had a tooth ache and I will be forever grateful for the help and care I received.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Caring attentive staff, really pretty office. Had a root canal done by Dr.Protzer and I didn't feel the numbing or the procedure. He's so speedy and explains what he's doing as he goes which calms my dental anxiety. Dont hesitate to go here if you are looking for a top quality dentist

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Klaus Protzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC