Ratings for Dr. Klaus Protzer

Dr.Protzer has been my dentist for 17 years. From caring, compassion to top quality he and his office staff go above and beyond. Any dental work I have had done has never failed. He really is the best dentist.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

2 out of 3 fillings have chipped and my bite is completely off when it was previously fine. Not happy with this dentists quality of work after 3 different appointments that I will never return and I continue to tell others about his poor quality work. I had to see another dentist to fix what Protzer did.

Submitted July 2, 2017

The best dentist period. From his insanely clean office to his staff, I'm so pleased every time I leave that I always come back!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I have been his patient for at least 20 years and have been very impressed by his professional knowledge, his attitude and straight answers. Also, he always gives me options for treatment. In addition, one couldn't ask for better staff, from the welcoming reception to the dental hygenist. This is a very modern office, oozing with quality from the furnishings to the instruments & chairs. Very satisfied all around.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Love Dr. Protzer. He's been taking care of my teeth for 20 years. I trust no one else. Great atmosphere at his office. I moved from Nanaimo 10 years ago and continue to go back to the island for my dental. Yep, he is that good!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr.Protzer is the best!! Gentle,efficient, caring but most of all picky! If you want things done right go see him. His office is so clean and his staff are all so kind. I was terrified to go to the dentist since I hadn't been in nearly 12 years, he fixed me up and now I only need to come in for my check ups and cleanings. Also a big thanks to Les at the front desk, she helped me understand my insurance when before hand I was lost at what was covered. I would recommend Applecross Dental clinic to anyone and everyone. Thanks for the great care Dr.Protzer!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Best dentist with the best staff. My son absolutely loves Dr. Protzer and his staff make it so much fun for him when we are in. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks for taking care of my family for so many years!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Excellent Dentist, very caring and helpful support staff. Dr. Protzer is extremely knowledgeable and efficient, during my first visit he gave me all my options and I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision. He is on time, very gentle and meticulous. Being as scared as I was to go to the dentist after 10 years of not seeing one I am happy to say Dr. Protzer is the very best! As an added bonus, his office was soooo clean which to me is very important when entering any medical office. Thanks Dr. Protzer!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I feel so lucky to have Dr. Protzer as my dentist. I went to him in absolute agony with an infected root canal. His staff worked to get me in asap. He explained all my options and the costs involved. I went with a lower cost option than an implant and he did an excellent job. It involved going back several times over a number of months to clean and medicate the infection. He always followed up to see how I was doing, and even worked on my tooth on Christmas Day!! This man is a brilliant dentist and a caring doctor. I can't recommend him enough. Thanks, Dr. Protzer!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Had to wait too long. Felt rushed and was not at ease with staff. Could not understand explanation of my symptoms.

Submitted July 23, 2010