Ratings for Dr. Klaus Protzer

Top quality dentist. I would trust Dr.Protzer with all of my dental needs. He's genuine, very smart and caring. I have been a client of his for many years and he does not disappoint.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

This office is clean and very professional. I don't have a dental plan and I felt the price I paid was quite reasonable for my cleaning. They always give me an estimate before I come in and I truly appreciate that. Dr. Protzer is such a great dentist and very down to earth. He doesn't sugar coat anything he's just up front and honest. I really like and appreciate this dental office. They all seem hard working and most of all I feel cared about every time I go in.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

We have been with Dr.Protzer for many years. The quality of dentistry is far above most. We would highly recommend this office if you are looking for excellent top quality dental care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Excellent Dentist, beautiful office. I was very impressed at the time spent with me for my first appointment. My cleaning was really good and everyone was so nice. Great place

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My family dentist for years. Never have to wait, always great service. Dr.Protzer is very punctual and full of knowledge. I was in 3 days ago and the office was all decorated for Halloween which made my kids day!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Just had an implant tooth put in and I'm so pleased. No pain and it was quick! Dr. Protzer is a genius at his craft. I wouldn't trust anyone else. Support staff are also knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I ran into this clinic online. The location was very accessible but the wait was long considering I was 1 out of the only two people in the waiting area. Dr. Prtzer was very helpful which led me to book my second appointment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Great location, bright clean office and excellent dentist. Dr.Protzer is always very thorough and I appreciate that he always gives me options to make an educated decision. All staff have been super friendly and the lady who cleans my teeth is so amazing!

Submitted October 1, 2017

High class office, very clean, very spacious. Dr.Protzer is an excellent Dentist. It's always very clear what is happening during a filling and I like that. He explains as he goes and it gives me a level of comfort. He's also German which is great, my grandma always comes along to my appointments so she can speak German with him. Really great dentist and office staff as well.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Love Dr.P and would never go anywhere else! He's the best dentist. No pain, super efficient and very knowledgeable. Been going here for about 10 years now and have never found a dentist this good.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017