Dr. Klaus Protzer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Klaus Protzer

Today I was a very happy Mom. My seven month journey to find a dentist and a procedure I was comfortable with has finally reached Dr. Klaus Protzers office. Dr. Protzer talked things through, gave me some options and took a chance working on my 5 year old sons dental needs which many would not. He numbed, froze, drilled (showered) and filled as my son acted like a champ. Bravo! Job well done Dr. Protzer and assistants. Thank you all and thank you God.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I had excellent service for my first visit at this dentist. Top notch service. No complaints, very intelligent dentist. Great staff. My hygienist Jenna was thorough and gentle. Front desk ladies explained my dental insurance to me in more detail then I ever have had. I found a new dentist that I'm quite pleased with.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Smart, positive,helpful. Dr Protzer is a gem. He cured me of my fear of dentists. Everyone is so nice and caring in this office. They have a really nice group of people working here. You feel welcome and comfortable. Dr Protzer is very punctual which I really appreciate as well.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

From A to Z this office is great. Friendly knowledgeable staff, very clean office, you can tell Dr. Protzer runs a tight ship. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new dentist. He's very good and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr. Protzer genuinely cares about his patients, and takes the time to explain treatment options. He is the most knowledgable dentist I have ever had whom I genuinely trust with my oral health care! I travel from Vancouver just to see him for my appointments - he is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

100% the best dentist on the island. I have been to many. He is that good. Really good support staff. Very well organized office. Very clean office. Nice to see a well run establishment.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I really feel like this dentist cares about my overall health. I just saw him for the first time last week and I never felt pressured into anything. He showed me options I got an estimate and I was left with a really good overall plan on what should be done and what can wait. I fully trust he is completely capable and I will be having my dental treatment done here. He is the first dentist that has given me the tools I need to make an educated decision. The office staff are also very efficient and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

This office is so good. If you are like me and hate going to the dentist they will change you. Super friendly office staff, never late, after my cleaning my teeth feel so good. Dr. Protzer is kind and listens to your concerns. He took a lot of time with me to address what I was worried about, he is also very knowledgeable and I never felt pressured into anything, I was given options, costs and told what was most urgent. Great office all around and also very clean.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Best dentist! Dr. P is really the most particular, intelligent and efficient dentist I have ever been to. My whole family has been seeing him for years and we have always had excellent service. Lesley is always smiling,happy and I truly appreciate that she is on it with my dental plan for what it covers. The people are genuine and nice here. If you want and honest office that truly takes care of you try these guys!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Brilliant dentist! Great support staff, beautiful clean office and smiling faces. My first dentist appointment was a breeze from my check up to my cleaning to even the receptionists. Top quality all the way through.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Klaus Protzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Arise Health Plan