Dr. Klaus Protzer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Klaus Protzer

Best dentist! Dr. P is really the most particular, intelligent and efficient dentist I have ever been to. My whole family has been seeing him for years and we have always had excellent service. Lesley is always smiling,happy and I truly appreciate that she is on it with my dental plan for what it covers. The people are genuine and nice here. If you want and honest office that truly takes care of you try these guys!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Brilliant dentist! Great support staff, beautiful clean office and smiling faces. My first dentist appointment was a breeze from my check up to my cleaning to even the receptionists. Top quality all the way through.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Awesome awesome awesome!!! Dr Protzer is such a smart guy and he's an artist. My teeth are now beautiful. Lesley knows my dental plan inside and out. The dental assistant girls are so nice and really care plus the girls that clean my teeth don't make it a torture session lol. I actually love coming to see my dentist!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

I used to hate and actually fear going to the dentis. Dr. Klaus has completely changed this for me. He is hands down the best dentist I have ever encountered. I will be bringing my whole family to see him and recommend him to everyone. Thanks Dr. Klaus!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Just the best – I've had a large variety of work done, from cleanings to crowns to a root canal, and every visit has gone smoothly. Staff are excellent, it's easy to book, appointments are on time, and I always learn something. You get the feeling that Dr. Protzer is truly passionate about his craft and his clinic.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

5 stars to my dental office. Everyone that works here is just so good. From the smiles when I walk in to the level of care and quality Dr. Protzer gives. I'm really happy with my teeth and if you're looking for a great dental office this place is top tier!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

As a patients at Applecross Dental for over 20 years our family has received meticulous dental care. A special thanks to the office manager who goes beyond expectation in dental plan vigelence and appointment reception. Kudos for such great service!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have been a patient for many many years, since 1995 I think? I have always had excellent service from my teeth cleaning to Klaus' general workmanship. He's definately a perfectionist as others have noted but he is also all about quality,cleanliness and compassion.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

This office is a true team of ladies and a wonderful highly skilled dentist. My teeth have never looked so good. After 2 caps and some whitening my smile has never looked this good!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I had 2 implants put in last week. He's the best. No pain and I was so nervous. Dr.Protzer put me at ease the whole time. I'm so lucky to have found this dentist. Anybody who is worried or scared about dental treatment needs to go here.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Klaus Protzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet