Dr. Klaus Protzer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Klaus Protzer

I can't say anything negative about this office. From the warm greeting to the thorough exam to the gentle cleaning and goodie bag I got to take home I'm stoked. Thanks for the great service. Good customer service and giving that warm welcoming feeling is hard to come by nowadays, I got that here. Very happy I chose this office

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Super intelligent dentist, great staff and great atmosphere. I've only been a patient for about a year but already feel very comfortable when I walk in. I really want to stress that everyone is so nice and so helpful. Dr. Protzer is gentle and is a perfectionist. I also really love that they go all out and decorate for the different seasons!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Had my first implant put in 5 months ago pain free. It's sure great to have a tooth again. Dr.Protzer is more then a general dentist he's a perfectionist extraordinaire. To have a dentist of this caliber in Nanaimo is a privilege. Thanks to all at Applecross for making every trip to the dentist easy, pain free and pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Very good quality dentist. I have had a lot of dental work and never have I had such good quality. My wife has also had a lot of dental problems from past dentists that Dr.Protzer has fixed with no issues. Great office and even better Dentist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Best Dentist on the Island. I drive from Port Hardy to see him. No other dentist I have been to compares.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

This office is clean and very professional. I don't have a dental plan and I felt the price I paid was quite reasonable for my cleaning. They always give me an estimate before I come in and I truly appreciate that. Dr. Protzer is such a great dentist and very down to earth. He doesn't sugar coat anything he's just up front and honest. I really like and appreciate this dental office. They all seem hard working and most of all I feel cared about every time I go in.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

We have been with Dr.Protzer for many years. The quality of dentistry is far above most. We would highly recommend this office if you are looking for excellent top quality dental care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Excellent Dentist, beautiful office. I was very impressed at the time spent with me for my first appointment. My cleaning was really good and everyone was so nice. Great place

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Just had an implant tooth put in and I'm so pleased. No pain and it was quick! Dr. Protzer is a genius at his craft. I wouldn't trust anyone else. Support staff are also knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I ran into this clinic online. The location was very accessible but the wait was long considering I was 1 out of the only two people in the waiting area. Dr. Prtzer was very helpful which led me to book my second appointment.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Klaus Protzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanaimo, BC