Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Lakher

Dr. Lakher WAS my parents doctor. If you are looking for a doctor that isn't interested in caring for the elderly this is the doctor for you. My dad died in the hospital and he had no idea! He missed a clot in my mother's leg and she had to have it amputated. If he would have bothered to check her groin pulse or felt how the leg was cold he MIGHT have figured it out. Maybe he was a good doctor years ago, but not lately. Hearing that complaint from many of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Lakher has been my doctor for about 20 years now and I've been with the clinic for even longer than that. I have always found Dr. Lakher to be a calm, insightful person, who is always willing to talk about my concerns. When I do see him, if I need to, I can talk about concerns during the visit. I find him knowledgeable and a good listener. And reasonable. I've needed to see the doctor more than occasionally in the last few years, and I have been more than pleased with Dr. Lakher's referrals. Other's descriptions of Dr. Lakher refusing to discuss more that one issue, and making bizarre statements, just don't sound like the doctor I've seen. I find that it is very difficult to sometimes call in to reception, and they often seem over-busy, but they've been helpful when needed. I also like that if need be, I can see a female doctor when I would like to, but can then go back to Dr. Lakher.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr Lahker always approaches me with a friendly hand shake and a smile. It was very difficult to find a good doctor after my doctor retired, but Dr. Lakher has surpassed my every expectation. He is full of knowledge and makes you feel comfortable to be 100% honest with him.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Finding doctors accepting new patients is historically so difficult that it’s a shame, and phoning this office for an appointment is an unreasonably time consuming ordeal. In my experience Dr. Lakher discriminates in a passive aggressive manner against patients with certain disabilities… In my case he blamed most everything on stress and for over a decade treated my symptoms of disease as just conversation, putting my life at risk rather than running simple tests or referring to specialists, while at the same time continually churning out needless visits for routine prescriptions. Dr. Lakher persistently refused to provide recommended checkups and told me he could only hear about one thing per visit, forcing me to specifically demand required tests. When questioned about his negligence he said that he didn’t think MSP would pay to give me the care recommended for others.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Lakher is always on time .. greeting me with a smile and a hand shake.. very knowloegdable and understanding

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Great doctor! He really cares! Takes time to listen to you and your concerns.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Thank you ,Doctor! You are DOCTOR !!! My Mom is feeling good now after cancer. Thank you for quick tests, operation and care about her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I have been with Dr. Lakher for over 10 years - since he joined the practice taking over the previous doctors clientele. I find him professional and knowledgeable. As a health care professional myself, I appreciate that he does not have a "God complex" and is willing to discuss with me the cause of my health issues rather than mask with medications. I think that some of the reviewers on this site may have come to their doctor wanting something specific - like a doctor note to say they can't work - and are upset to find out that he is actually treating you correctly even if it's not what you wanted to hear. However, I have found that he listens to my concerns, does appropriate diagnostic testing, and is warm and sincere. I certainly don't mind if he takes the time to look up a new drug on his laptop prior to prescribing to me - this shows due care and doctors cannot be expected to memorize all the new medications and possible side effects. I also appreciate that he stays up to date on medical practice - many older doctors do not. Finally, he takes the time to discuss more than one health issue at my appointment if I need it. Many doctors these days will only see you for one issue per visit. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lakher to any individual.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Haven't been pleased with the care I have received. I will be switching doctors soon. He has refused to write doctor's notes when I have been in too much pain to go to work. As well as do any further investigation when something has been wrong, and had no other choice but to see ER doc to diagnose the problem

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have been going to that clinic for over 20 years and have seen Dr. Lakher most of the time when he is available. Staff clearly hate their jobs, phone lines are always busy with a recording saying try again and this last week or so I was in horrible pain, couldn't see him or any other doctor. I don't want to be one of "those" people that go to the hospital when it's not that urgent but being left in pain like that is not good practice. How about you don't get greedy and over book????

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015