Ratings for Dr. Larry Mark

I always felt like I was bothering him when had an appointment. He always stood by the door and I felt rushed

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

AN OUTSTANDING DIAGNOSTICIAN- OUR FAMILY CHOICE SINCE 1980- AND NEVER - EVER IN A HURRY TO MOVE ALONG. ***AND THAT IS GOOD! IF THAT IS ALL THAT IS NOT PERFECT ABOUT HIM THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BOOKED AN EARLIER APPOINTMENT. THANKS Doctor Larry Mark, we are blessed to have him in our Town.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

We have been going to Dr Mark since 1980 my kids grew up going to him now my grandkids. he is a great doctor and person. I dread the day he retires. I agree when you go in you are his main focus and takes his time with you ,this is why you may have little wait at times ,but it's better to have a doctor that cares than a doctor that uses his practice as a OHIP cash cow .Keep up the great work Dr Mark

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Mark is an amazing doctor. He is caring, thorough, and knowledgable. My family hopes that he never retires.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Mark, is amazing. Yes, you may wait short while to see him, but worth the wait. Dr. Mark is through, understanding caring, and compassionate - you are never rushed and every question is answered (that is why you may wait). When the exam room door closes, you are Dr. Marks only focus.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Our family has been going to Larry Mark since we moved to Newmarket in 1979 and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. My sons always have to go to Dr. Mark no matter what the problem and afterwards always feel much better and relaxed. He is very knowledgeable and directs us to a specialist if need be. We completely trust his judgement. Also, Trish is a wonderful, compassionate person who always takes time to help us. Alex, Diane and sons.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Often kept waiting over an hour. Why book someone for 2 when they don't sit down with a doctor until 330

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

DR. LARRY MARK has tended our family since 1980. Our 3 SONS ,were born in 1979, 1980, and 1982 and all 3 of them think our choice is terrific. We wish that Newmarket, had more of his kind , but he is one of a kind. An excellent diagnostician and a man of incredible compassion and knowledge. No, we are NOT RELATED. Thanks Larry, for all you have assisted our family through. Dan & Nadya, and sons.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Mark is a wonderful compassionate man and Trish is always so sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Mark is amazing, his staff not so much. Trish has no sensitivity to clearly delicate issues and find her often rude.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015