Ratings for Dr. Larry Mark

Dr Mark is an amazing doctor. He is caring, thorough, and knowledgable. My family hopes that he never retires.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Mark, is amazing. Yes, you may wait short while to see him, but worth the wait. Dr. Mark is through, understanding caring, and compassionate - you are never rushed and every question is answered (that is why you may wait). When the exam room door closes, you are Dr. Marks only focus.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Our family has been going to Larry Mark since we moved to Newmarket in 1979 and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. My sons always have to go to Dr. Mark no matter what the problem and afterwards always feel much better and relaxed. He is very knowledgeable and directs us to a specialist if need be. We completely trust his judgement. Also, Trish is a wonderful, compassionate person who always takes time to help us. Alex, Diane and sons.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Often kept waiting over an hour. Why book someone for 2 when they don't sit down with a doctor until 330

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

DR. LARRY MARK has tended our family since 1980. Our 3 SONS ,were born in 1979, 1980, and 1982 and all 3 of them think our choice is terrific. We wish that Newmarket, had more of his kind , but he is one of a kind. An excellent diagnostician and a man of incredible compassion and knowledge. No, we are NOT RELATED. Thanks Larry, for all you have assisted our family through. Dan & Nadya, and sons.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Mark is a wonderful compassionate man and Trish is always so sweet and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Mark is amazing, his staff not so much. Trish has no sensitivity to clearly delicate issues and find her often rude.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

He seems to be slipping the last few years. Always late, not very knowledgable, and a bit confused. I think it is time to retire.

Submitted December 11, 2014

DR. MARK HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR A LONG TIME. I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THISCOMPASSIONATE MAN WHOHAS HELPED OUR FAMILY THROUGH MANY CRISESES AND STILL CONTINUES TO DO SO.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I have always had a pleasant experience when dealing with Dr. Mark. He has helped me and my family through happy and difficult times and I wouldn't replace him with anyone. The staff that he has, especially Trish, have also been an asset to his practice. He has looked after my entire family, parents, siblings as well as children and grandchildren. Hats off to you, Dr. Mark, you are one of a kind. Many thanks...Denise and family

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011