You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Larry Mark

Our family has been going to Larry Mark since we moved to Newmarket in 1979 and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. My sons always have to go to Dr. Mark no matter what the problem and afterwards always feel much better and relaxed. He is very knowledgeable and directs us to a specialist if need be. We completely trust his judgement. Also, Trish is a wonderful, compassionate person who always takes time to help us. Alex, Diane and sons.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

DR. LARRY MARK has tended our family since 1980. Our 3 SONS ,were born in 1979, 1980, and 1982 and all 3 of them think our choice is terrific. We wish that Newmarket, had more of his kind , but he is one of a kind. An excellent diagnostician and a man of incredible compassion and knowledge. No, we are NOT RELATED. Thanks Larry, for all you have assisted our family through. Dan & Nadya, and sons.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Submitted December 11, 2014

DR. MARK HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR A LONG TIME. I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THISCOMPASSIONATE MAN WHOHAS HELPED OUR FAMILY THROUGH MANY CRISESES AND STILL CONTINUES TO DO SO.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

I have always had a pleasant experience when dealing with Dr. Mark. He has helped me and my family through happy and difficult times and I wouldn't replace him with anyone. The staff that he has, especially Trish, have also been an asset to his practice. He has looked after my entire family, parents, siblings as well as children and grandchildren. Hats off to you, Dr. Mark, you are one of a kind. Many thanks...Denise and family

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

This doctor is NEVER on time. You will wait 45 - 90 minutes past your scheduled appt time. He is very friendly and kind, but it clearly not up-to-date with current medical practices. He has misdiagnosed me three times - all three were very serious issues, two resulted in hospitalization (could have been avoided if he had treated me properly). Nice guy, not a great doc

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr Mark hs been my doctor since birth - he is great and always willing to answer questions and take the time to make your visit the best possible.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Larry Mark's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been going to Larry Mark since we moved to Newmarket in 1979 and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. My sons always have to go to Dr. Mark no..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Often kept waiting over an hour. Why book someone for 2 when they don't sit down with a doctor until 330"

September 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3X1" to "L3Y 6P5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 531 Davis Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058954161".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR. LARRY MARK has tended our family since 1980. Our 3 SONS ,were born in 1979, 1980, and 1982 and all 3 of them think our choice is terrific. We wish that..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark is a wonderful compassionate man and Trish is always so sweet and helpful."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mark is amazing, his staff not so much. Trish has no sensitivity to clearly delicate issues and find her often rude."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He seems to be slipping the last few years. Always late, not very knowledgable, and a bit confused. I think it is time to retire."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. MARK HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR A LONG TIME. I HAVE NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR THISCOMPASSIONATE MAN WHOHAS HELPED OUR FAMILY THROUGH MANY CRISESES AND S..."

November 8, 2014