Ratings for Dr. James Grundmann

Th e Doctor was wonderful! Knowledgeable, made me feel comfortable, fit me in when I had a small eye emergency. Happy to have found a great new eye doctor after a move.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He was great and helped treat my eye problem and is amazing with kids. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr. Grundmann accepted me last minute -something most would not do and he gave me his undivided attention with professionalism and patience. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor- he is a pleasure to talk to, and takes the time to explain everything to his patients. He is truly a great thing.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Very helpfull,very patient,friendly, and listens intently.He even took the time to help me choose my frames.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

One could not ask for a better doctor. Examinations are always thorough and he tells what he is doing and why and what he has found. Does not recommend anything unless required.Has made room for myself and wife in emergency situations. Completely satisfied. 1 to 10, I would place him as a 15.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Emergency appointment for vision problems because of side effects to a drug. Very pleasent and answered all questions.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007