Ratings for Dr. J.K. Wheeler

I have had Dr Wheeler for 13 years now he has delivered 2 of my children and was amazing both times. Dr.Wheeler is a great doctor I love the fact he will call you at home also look further into information if he is not to sure. I am very happy to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Could not ask for a better doctor. Dr, Wheeler is great at explaining at a level you can understand. He treats you well and gives it to you straight. I find him very thorough and feel very confidant in his care. Chatham Kent is very lucky to have Dr. Wheeler and I hope to have him as my family doctor for many years to come. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Wheeler is an amazing dr. He delivered 3 out of 4 of my children. He had even remembered my grandpa who had passed 2 years prior to my last child being born. (My son is named after my grandpa)_ He has always been there whenever I needed questions asked and has always been very hand on with my children's health right from the beginning. 2 thumbs up Dr Wheeler!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Wheeler saw me in the ER. I think he spent maybe 3 minutes looking at me and sent me out with a prescription. Later that week my health problem got worse and I went back to the ER to find out I had something different. Dr Wheeler did telephone to talk about where the oversight happened. However, he seemed to be very very knowledgeable with the disease that I had had. Therefore, he has the knowledge but didn't use it in a helpful manner when I was examined in a short time.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

My family has seen Dr. Wheeler for the past 10 years. He's dedicated, smart and hard working. He is direct and honest. He won't tell you what you what you want to hear, but he'll treat what needs to be treated. If we're lucky, Dr. Wheeler will practice in Blenheim until he is 100 years old!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

couldn't ask for better!! friendly bedside manner, explains things well at a level I can understand, never feel rushed, calls me at home for follow up on how I am feeling...very personal touch...myself and my family are very lucky...thank-you Dr. Wheeler for all your hard work and going above and beyond!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

My Dad had Dr. Wheeler and when my Dad had cancer Dr. Wheeler called us at home to check on how the whole family was dealing with his illness. He was terminal and cancer took him quickly. Thank you Dr. Wheeler for going above and beyond when taking care of my Dad. Very caring Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Misdiagnosed my husband for a simple illness. Said he didn't have the specific illness. Another dr diagnosed it easily because the illness was so basic to diagnose. He was then sent to a specialist to confirm it, he did indeed have it. He needs to go back to med school!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

He is a very understanding man. For the last I dont know how many years i've had him. hes great!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

I have worked with Dr. Wheeler in the past and can say he is one of the best. Very smart man. If one of my loved came into his care, I would feel relieved.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008