Ratings for Dr. Richard Nuttall

A great experience especially in explaining possible surgical options for my condition. I felt supported.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Nuttall reviews on this site are spot on.I'm sad to hear of his retirement as of June 31st/08'. I wish him all the best.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Very kind man. Helpful and thoughtfull, involved me in the decision-making process. At no time did I feel talked down to. He makes me feel special and cared for. Why are more doctors not the same?

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Nuttall for years and consider him an all-round excellent doctor. He is serious and able to focus his attention, but also he is able to laugh. Best of all, he usually contributes some wisdom to my situation.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

An absolute angel, especially in this day of "McSessions". He is very knowledgable, is willing to learn and look things up. Very personable and caring.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Always willing to help me understand my health without being short and condescending. Knowledgable and willing to refer to specialists when necessary. Completely willing to let me be involved with the treatment process.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Very personable no-nonsense approach to practicing medicine. Takes time to explain things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007