Ratings for Dr. Dale Berry

He was rude and told me my liver was as fat as a stuffed goose.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Berry is a gentle kind person but not a great Doctor. He lacks the knowledge to help, forgets referrals and is useless at answering questions. He "forgot" to send my referral to the cardiologist and even after constant calls aND reminders it took over a year. The cardiologist I finally saw wad horrified with how long it took for me to see her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Berry has been my family doctor for around 16 years, and I have NEVER had a complaint about him. He has helped me to the absolute best of his ability every time I've seen him, referring me when necessary. He is very calm and kind, always making you feel comfortable and informed, but he will not waste your time. He cares very much about his patients, there was a period of time that i didn't see him for around 5 years, and when I returned he remembered who I was and why I had seen the previous time. I would very highly recommend him to absolutely anyone.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I met Dr Berry at the urgent care centre in Okotoks. He treated me like part of his family. He made me feel comfortable immediately and was very patient; this was important to me considering urgent care doctors usually rush you. I was provided an opportunity to follow up with him at his clinic outside of the urgent care centre. His ongoing care has been superior and he is always thorough with all situations. He doesn't just write a prescription and hope for the best. He actually takes the time to figure out the problem and properly diagnose and correct the issue. He also sees my infant daughter and has been a breath of fresh air. He is very thorough with her and charts her growth for me - something I really appreciate for the baby book. Overall, doctor Berry cares. He is a true professional and very pleasant. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Berry is an awesome doctor. He is always helpful, and really listens to what your concerns are. Completely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr Berry is absolutely amazing-I cannot give him enough praise! He has been extremely helpful, has done referrals when requested, and he was the doctor who saved me when another doctor in town refused to help. Dr Berry acts immediately and will look into/encourage alternatives if he feels traditional medicine may not be the best approach. He takes the time to talk you and see how things are going both physically and psychologically. He has been my doctor for 14 years and I continue to see him even though I live out of town. Only criticism I have is his medical receptionist (who I think has been there for a couple years – he old one was fabulous). She is nice in person but is next to impossible to contact and appears lazy and disorganised (ie. She is very difficult to get a hold of but when you’re in the office, she is sitting there not doing a whole heck of a lot or gossiping with the other receptionists). Their phone/booking systems are also desperate! Otherwise, Dr Berry isamazing!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I was referred to this doctor by a former nurse that I visited while 9 weeks pregnant. Upon arriving in his office, I told him and his receptionist that I wanted to be referred to the clinic in High River. I had no interest in seeing Dr.Berry as I remembered that he tried to recruit me as a patient when I visited the urgent care center in Okotoks. He completely disreguarded my request. I felt that he, himself didn't even believe the words that were coming out of his own mouth when discussing my pregnancy. He makes me feel VERY uncomfortable. I felt uneasy throughout the entire appointment. Since then, I have called multiple times requesting to be referred and he INSISTS that I see him again. I absolutely refuse to and his receptionist has no explanation for why he finds it necessary for me to see him. I have yet to receive my referral!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

stay away from this doctor!!he has to many patients each day n has no time to help correctly.he didnt help for 3 days when i was in the hospital constant vomiting n pain.now my stomach is permently messed up.people please stay away from this man. he is a joke n should have his license revoked.he is also the one n only doctor that runs the drug/alcohol wing in the cambridge hosp;ital instead of say 6-8 enough to cover patience throughly plus family practice this makes appointments n prescriptions horrable

Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr Berry has been my and familys Dr for over 13 years. He is educated and most of all intuitive with each person and what are there needs. He will talk to each family person to thier level and regarding what type of need. He educates each person with the kindest and also healthiest approach to what our needs may be. I find Dr Berry refreshing in how he INTERACTS and in his Practice as a whole - we are all fortunate to have him assist conduct our lives towards the most healthiest we can possibly can be. He is an amazing Dr, and we are very fortunate to have him as a family Dr. If only there were more Drs alike Dr Dale Berry - health would be more holistic for many!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

The staff are wonderful at this clinic. Dr.B is a nice doctor who is very patient with you, and if he is unsure of what info you want, he will direct you to the right person.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011