Ratings for Dr. Nick Giftochristos

Gifto took one look at me and knew my chronic health problems were allergy related and got me tested and on the right medications.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

DR.Giftochristos is awesome. One of the best.Caring,kind,gentle person with a sense of humour.Gets the job done,or will refer you to the specialist for further options,opinions,or next steps to take .he will follow through until he has the answers.i hope he stay around for years to come.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

The best doctor! Very knowledgeable. I drive 2 hours to see him still as my family doctor. His staff aren't the best at getting you in quickly.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Kind gentle friendly knowledgeable -the best doctor in Georgina

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Best Doctor. Was the only doctor that got me answers to my health issues

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr Gifto is hands down the best GP I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and seems to know all the best specialists in every field. He doesn't just prescient a pill

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Nick has been our family doctor for years and years. I am so grateful that when I moved to Keswick I was lucky enough to get him as my doctor. He is an amazing doctor as well as an extremely caring man. He is now looking after my new granddaughter and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I love Dr. Nick! Even though we moved from Keswick to Scarborough, we kept him. He is funny, straight forward, takes time to educate you with your health. He listens to your concerns and is quick to call in a specialist if needed. We now live in Thorold, and it's simply too far to drive for a Dr. I will miss him greatly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

He is the best doctor I have had to date. He is very through and understands what he prescribes for various meds to treat conditions.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Lets just say, his punctuality shouldn't be your biggest concern in rating Dr. Nick, he deserves a five star across the board, he takes time to care and is very thorough. My family has been lucky enough to have him as our doctor for 17 years. I hope to have Dr.Nick for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015