You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nick Giftochristos

Dr. Nick has been our family doctor for years and years. I am so grateful that when I moved to Keswick I was lucky enough to get him as my doctor. He is an amazing doctor as well as an extremely caring man. He is now looking after my new granddaughter and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I love Dr. Nick! Even though we moved from Keswick to Scarborough, we kept him. He is funny, straight forward, takes time to educate you with your health. He listens to your concerns and is quick to call in a specialist if needed. We now live in Thorold, and it's simply too far to drive for a Dr. I will miss him greatly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Lets just say, his punctuality shouldn't be your biggest concern in rating Dr. Nick, he deserves a five star across the board, he takes time to care and is very thorough. My family has been lucky enough to have him as our doctor for 17 years. I hope to have Dr.Nick for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Nick for over 15 years now, since I was a teenager, now I have 2 kids and they see him as well. he is AMAZING and really cares about his pts. I like that he doesnt push pills on you!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I love Dr. Nick, he's awesome. So thorough. I switched from another doctor to him and have never regretted it. My children and grandchildren go to Dr. Nick. They all love him. Nick takes his time and really listens to what I'm saying. I can't say enough about how fantastic he is. I won't switch and if he ever left Keswick, I'd follow him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Best doctor I've ever met, great with my kids, extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

have been seeing Dr Nick for about 5yrs now because another doctor in the same office wasn't giving much medical care at all. I have now seen numerous specialists for different things, and my health is finally on the right track, thanks to Dr Nick. he's thorough, knowledgeable, pro-active, kind yet blunt and funny as heck. and yes, being eye candy helps. I hope he's around for a very very long time.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

he is an awesome doctor! he has been my doctor since i was born, he is amazing! he is very good at what he does, and when your sick or hurt he will not let you leave untill he finds out whats wrong!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Nick Giftochristos's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nick has been our family doctor for years and years. I am so grateful that when I moved to Keswick I was lucky enough to get him as my doctor. He is an am..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Nick! Even though we moved from Keswick to Scarborough, we kept him. He is funny, straight forward, takes time to educate you with your health. He l..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best doctor I have had to date. He is very through and understands what he prescribes for various meds to treat conditions."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lets just say, his punctuality shouldn't be your biggest concern in rating Dr. Nick, he deserves a five star across the board, he takes time to care and is very..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Nick really cares about his patients, and it definitely shows. Would recommend his practice to anyone."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Nick for over 15 years now, since I was a teenager, now I have 2 kids and they see him as well. he is AMAZING and really cares about his p..."

December 2, 2014