Dr. Nick Giftochristos

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Nick Giftochristos

Dr. Nick Giftochristos's Ratings

I love Dr. Nick! Even though we moved from Keswick to Scarborough, we kept him. He is funny, straight forward, takes time to educate you with your health. He listens to your concerns and is quick to call in a specialist if needed.
We now live in Thorold, and it's simply too far to drive for a Dr. I will miss him greatly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

He is the best doctor I have had to date. He is very through and understands what he prescribes for various meds to treat conditions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2864520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Lets just say, his punctuality shouldn't be your biggest concern in rating Dr. Nick, he deserves a five star across the board, he takes time to care and is very thorough. My family has been lucky enough to have him as our doctor for 17 years. I hope to have Dr.Nick for the rest of my life.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2759269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr.Nick really cares about his patients, and it definitely shows. Would recommend his practice to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Nick for over 15 years now, since I was a teenager, now I have 2 kids and they see him as well. he is AMAZING and really cares about his pts. I like that he doesnt push pills on you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I love Dr. Nick, he's awesome. So thorough. I switched from another doctor to him and have never regretted it. My children and grandchildren go to Dr. Nick. They all love him. Nick takes his time and really listens to what I'm saying. I can't say enough about how fantastic he is. I won't switch and if he ever left Keswick, I'd follow him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Best doctor I've ever met, great with my kids, extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

have been seeing Dr Nick for about 5yrs now because another doctor in the same office wasn't giving much medical care at all. I have now seen numerous specialists for different things, and my health is finally on the right track, thanks to Dr Nick. he's thorough, knowledgeable, pro-active, kind yet blunt and funny as heck. and yes, being eye candy helps. I hope he's around for a very very long time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1397814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

he is an awesome doctor! he has been my doctor since i was born, he is amazing! he is very good at what he does, and when your sick or hurt he will not let you leave untill he finds out whats wrong!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1397813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2010

Dr. Giftochrisos has been our family doctor for many years. I would never consider another doctor. He is knowlegable, and very thorough. We are very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1397812].votes_count ]]