Ratings for Dr. Leonard Defreitas

Disappointed!! Lacks confidence and probably knowledge as well. Not willing to answer questions. Pill pusher. I hate to say this but don't think he knows what he is doing. Woul dnot recommend him at all!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

He is a kind doctor and takes time to reassure child and patients:)

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

He has been my doctor for well over a decade. He is thorough, compassionate, and provides exceptional care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Very disappointed with this physician. Did not seemed concerned. Did not know how to connect with patient. There is more to medicine than prescribing medication. Please do better for your next patient.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My 4 month old daughter and I came to the Bonnyville emergency after being in an accident. Dr. Defreitas was very kind, thorough and concerned for our well-being. It was reassuring that he took the time to look at my daughter twice before clearing us to leave. Bonnyville is fortunate to have a doctor like this and we are very grateful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Kind, compassionate, attentive, knowledgeable. We are very fortunate to have many great doctors in Bonnyville and I am grateful that one of them is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Defreitas has been my family doctor since I was a kid and now I'm an adult and I'm so thankful he is still my doctor. Even after being antsy from waiting 2.5 hours to see him, I still left happy because he took his time with me and addressed all my concerns and treated me great. He's definitely worth the wait and is very knowledgeable and friendly. Best doctor I've ever met hands down!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Kind, caring compassionate and knowledgable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

He is the best Dr. I have ever had. You are treated as a human being--you are just not a number. He has saved my life a couple of times. Most awesome personality. Couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

He is a awesome doctor. He has a great bedside manner. If he is late he always apologizes and takes his time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012