Ratings for Dr. Leonard Defreitas

Very disappointed with this physician. Did not seemed concerned. Did not know how to connect with patient. There is more to medicine than prescribing medication. Please do better for your next patient.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My 4 month old daughter and I came to the Bonnyville emergency after being in an accident. Dr. Defreitas was very kind, thorough and concerned for our well-being. It was reassuring that he took the time to look at my daughter twice before clearing us to leave. Bonnyville is fortunate to have a doctor like this and we are very grateful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Kind, compassionate, attentive, knowledgeable. We are very fortunate to have many great doctors in Bonnyville and I am grateful that one of them is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Defreitas has been my family doctor since I was a kid and now I'm an adult and I'm so thankful he is still my doctor. Even after being antsy from waiting 2.5 hours to see him, I still left happy because he took his time with me and addressed all my concerns and treated me great. He's definitely worth the wait and is very knowledgeable and friendly. Best doctor I've ever met hands down!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Kind, caring compassionate and knowledgable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

He is the best Dr. I have ever had. You are treated as a human being--you are just not a number. He has saved my life a couple of times. Most awesome personality. Couldn't ask for anyone better.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

He is a awesome doctor. He has a great bedside manner. If he is late he always apologizes and takes his time.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Thank you Dr Defreitas for taking the time to speak with me about my miscarriage. I wish there was continuity with my care and could have a family doctor and most likely with the proper care he would have had to tell me my baby had passsed.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

My family and I have been going to this clinic for a number of years now and have never had any issues with any of the staff. We love the Dr.s and feel we are treated with genuine care and respect. Dr. Defreitas, you are a wonderful Dr. We are so grateful for you and your staff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

He is the most careing physician I have ever know. He is gentle and listens to his patients. You are not a number with him. That is what you call a nurturing Dr. who puts his patients ahead of other things. Way to go Dr. D.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011