Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Cummins

She is not a care provider. She is not an advocate. Her office is not clean. The wait time is just disrespectful of your time. Although I tired to stick with her and give her the benefit of the doubt, I've had nothing but a bad experience. 1. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes on first visit. 2. I contracting a Staph infection near my vagina days after visiting her office, which required emergency surgery. I called Dr. Cummins office to let her know, no call back, no follow up. Nada. 3. While traveling to California, I started having symptoms of a BV infection, called Dr. Cummins to request an emergency script be called in to a local pharmacy and I was refused service because She needed me to "come in to the office." Instead, she suggested that I go to the ER.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Horrible. Absolutely horrible. She comes off very rude and acts like she really doesn't care and is just there for money. She shows no interest in her patients and her bedside manner is terrible. Any question I've asked she answers them like I'm stupid. I'm 34 weeks pregnant now, she has never checked me for dilation or effacement. Contractions have showed up on the monitor and she doesn't say anything. She hasn't given me an estimate on the weight or how long she is or any measurements. Thank God I went to ultrasona otherwise I wouldn't of known anything. I had to do to l&d last night because I thought I was going into preterm labor and before I went I called her office to get her opinion and the receptionist said she'd call me back and she never did. Her staff is very rude and none of them act like they want to be there or have any part of your pregnancy. I will NEVER be back again if I happen to get pregnant again. Never in my life.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Worst experience of my life. I've been a patient for 10 years but usually see Sara the NP who I think is amazing. I'm pregnant and was scheduled by her staff for an ultrasound at 6 weeks due to previous miscarriages. Dr cummins told me she wasn't sure why I was there because she usually refuses to see anyone before 8 weeks. She wouldn't let my husband come in during the ultrasound. She was so rude and treated me as if I was such an inconvenience to her. I left the appointment feeling awful and unsure about my pregnant because she refused to discuss it. She kept telling me 6 weeks wasn't far enough along for an exam.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Run the other way. I had a terrible experience with this doctor. She sent me for an expensive surgery and then refused to do a follow up because I slowly paid another doctor not her office. I still don't know if the surgery was a success or not. She is only in this business for the money and does not really care about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

The only reason I am still a patient is because of Sarah the nurse practitioner, she is very professional and pesonalable. As for Cummins her attitude leaves to be desired.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

I have been seeing this doctor for almost 8 years. She is extremely professional and knowledgable. She always takes time to answer all of my questions and shows kindness and compassion. Her office staff is courteous but not overly friendly. Her punctuality varies depending on the time of the appointment. The later the appointment time the longer you will wait. I am very satisfied with this doctor and will remain a loyal patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I had been going to dr cummins for years but this is the first pregnancy with her as my dr and I wouldn't recommend anyone go to her after the horrible experiences I have had with the office the past few visits. She told me that because I am short I would have to have a c section delivery which is absolutely not true. I have spoken to other doctors and they have told me everything she has told me has been a lie. She is the only doctor in the office so she wants to make sure she gets all the money for each delivery I honestly believe that is why she would rather do a c section so it can be scheduled rather than have her patients do natural birth. I also was dehydrated when I went in and they neglected to mention that to me. Each time I call the office the staff is very rude to me. I have switched to a new doctor and am very happy. I will not return to dr cummins office ever again.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

This is my first pregnancy and I went to Dr. Cummins on a recommendation from a friend. I will never come back. I am having all of my records transferred to MOCA Health Kingsdale. She was extremely rude and didn't answer any of my questions. I had a threatened miscarriage and went to see her 2 days later and she said I most likely have an abnormal pregnancy and to expect a miscarriage, which is the complete opposite of what the hospital doctors said. I am keeping good faith but you can tell she could care less. Everytime I tried to ask anything she acted as if I was the stupidest person ever. I will put reviews on any website I can, no one who is pregnant should go to her. I feel bad for the NP she was amazing and in my opinion should be working elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Overall, I am very satisfied with Dr. Cummins. She is extremely professional, confident and knowledgeable. However, her bedside manner and affect are businesslike and may be regarded as a little cool. If you are someone who needs a lot of emotional reassurance or just prefers an overly friendly physician she's probably not for you. She was always easy to reach during my pregnancy, always returned calls promptly. I had a couple rude encounters with her office staff which left me pretty turned off but trust her enough I wouldn't want to switch docs. I will continue seeing her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Rude, I had a baby almost 3 months ago and I am barely walking, although she did various test I am in extremely pain 24/7, I don't hold my baby anymore and just went back to work. I was told by other doctor I had a nerve damage and an infection due to incision,when I told Dr cummins she just ignored me even though I call her office every wk. Now she is telling me she doesn't specializes in other than incisions-Well she did something wrong and should fix it. I am in pain w fever all the time can't do much, can barely walk and I went back to work in this horrible pain. She basically told me this wk I should see my family doctor-basically doesn't want to take care of her mistakes-thinking of suing her and I already complaint at the hospital.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Elizabeth A. Cummins's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)