Ratings for Dr. Santina Malaguti

Dr. Malaguti has been my doctor for over 20 years. She has always been a professional, compassionate, caring person. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. I have never felt rushed at my appointments no matter how busy she is. Darla too is always friendly and helpful. I hope Dr. Malaguti is not thinking of retiring any time soon as I know I will never find another doctor as good.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Maluguti is very professional and helpful . I have never had to wait an excessive amount of time.She is easy to talk to and has a great bedside manner as far as I have experienced. Her staff has also been friendly and professional and efficient. I would recommend her .

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Since retiring and moving to the Lake I am blessed to have Dr. Malaguti as our GP. We never feel rushed through our appointments, she is very professional with amazing listening skills and is completely results oriented. Darla is a total reflection of Dr. Malaguti with her professionalism, mannerism, helpfulness and smiles. We are truly Blessed to have them caring for us.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Malaguti has been my Dr. For 25 years and has always gone above the call of duty whenever I have seen her. Darla and Maria are a direct reflection of Dr. Malagti's professionalism, always caring and helpful. When I got married a few years ago, she so graciously took on my entire family. Hats off to you and your entire staff Dr. Malaguti you are truly a credit to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Always running late, I have waited an hour past my appointment time sometimes and the secretary is a B with an itch... As well your never in her office for very long and you can only bring up one concern and she shoves you out the door as fast as she can. Not a very professional doctor in my mind, best thing I ever did was get a new doctor!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

25 years as her patient and she has always been professional. She is honest and to the point which is how every MD should be. With doctor shortages, see a social worker if you want to chat extensively but don't bad mouth a doctor that does her job efficiently.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

When you can't sleep for two nights before you have to visit your doctor, it's time to get a new one. I found her verbally abusive and insulting. When I first went to see her, she was kind and took time to listen but after a few years and, once I actually had some medical concerns, I found her attitude did an about face. She was always kind to my husband but mean to me. Too bad. After putting up with the abuse for a few years, I finally switched to a new doctor and now that I have a doctor with a great bedside manner, I realize I should have left her long before I did. Best thing I ever did for my health and stress level. I agree with the comment about the office assistant. She was always rude and miserable but perhaps she was on the receiving end of the verbal abuse too.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Malaguti is a very knowledgeable physician. She is very caring and she is always willing to get out of her way to help you and support ypu!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr.Malaguti.... She's been my doctor for the last 20+ years and my only luck is that I don't have any health issues, otherwise I would stop going there looong time ago! My husband and I could never agree on that-after every of my visits I always came back disappointed and frustrated cause I always spent 45 min up to an hour waiting to get in just to see her for 3-4 min with a brief explanation that "she is running behind"and she has to see her next patient. My husband never understands what I am complaining about cause he finds her very professional,caring and listening and .....spending as much time with him as he requires! I don't get it!! So,I go there only when I REALLY HAVE TO!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Rude secretary. Wouldn't want a doctor who employs someone like that.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015