Ratings for Dr. David Ahdoot

Dr. Ahdoot’s wealth of knowledge is remarkable. He catches what every other doctor misses. He is kind, compassionate, and understanding. He truly cares for his patients, and goes above and beyond to address their needs. He has saved my life, and truly there is no one on the planet I trust more than Dr. Ahdoot. I have been so blessed to be treated by him, and I am so very grateful for the many ways he has improved my life.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Ahdoot diagnosed my recurrent miscarriages after seeing multiple OBgyns that brushed me off. He is extremely knowledgeable and has stellar bedside manner. Very professional. Awesome surgeon. I wouldn't have anyone else deliver my babies. He's busy for a reason!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Ahdoot is by far the best doctor Ive ever had! I recommend him to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Ahdoot delivered my son about 10 months ago. He is ultimately a decent doctor. I say decent because I never felt that he even knew who I was each time I went there and because I believe my c-section delivery could have been avoided. He is all about interventions and ultimately c-sections. So don't go to him if you want someone who is going to know (or even remember) you deeply as a person or if you have a strong desire for a natural limited intervention delivery. If you do go with him, be prepared to have questions ready (you won't get much information from him unless you ask for it) and to put your foot down from things important to you (he, oddly enough, respects you for it).

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Let's face it, the "perfect" OBGYN is rare these days but Dr. Ahdoot is damn close. He has exceptional bed side manner, goes above and beyond his call of duty, follows-up with a phone call (who does that now a days?!), and is an outstanding surgeon. Yes, he is busy but if you want a good Dr you're going to have to wait, bottom line. I bounced around from Encino Tarzana and Saint John's Santa Monica with a tubal cyst that was missed by over a dozen doctors. Since it had been left untreated for years my right fallopian tube gave out. Dr. Adhoot was the ONLY one who was able to diagnose, treat, and KEEP me under his care. As for the negative comments, let's just say that some people aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. If you pass by a doctor like Ahdoot, then you don't know what quality and good medical care is. Stick to the "Cosmopolitan" doctors in the superficial medical world...

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

this guy is cold and quick. he didin't take the time to make me feel comfortable. it felt like he literally shoved things up my vagina. got a tip dr ahdoot. vaginas relax if you take the time to let them. i also called for a prescription refill friday at 3pm so i'd be covered for the weekend. the nurse said he would call me back. he never did and i called back at 4pm. says above that they don't close till 5pm. FAIL.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Obviously writes his own reviews, and his God-complex is obvious in many of them. This guy is rude, does not listen, and is only interested in your money. We were told he would assist with my VBAC, so we scheduled an appointment to meet him. During out appt, he said many crazy things like that most midwives are criminals and should be in jail. He cut me off from asking questions so that he could tell me how he was going to handle my pregnancy. He gave me an ultrasound without warning, and the bill showed up 2 weeks later for over $1,000. If I'd stayed with him, I would have ended up with another C-section. I had a sucessful VBAC with a fabulous midwife. Run, don't walk, away from this doctor!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Ahdoot by my sister, and he is awesome! He is the first doc to actually address the issues I have, rather than blaming it on the fact that I am about 20 lbs overweight. He ran all the tests I needed, and has a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr Ahdoot is a great. He is very attentive to all of his patients. I was so comfortable with him, I have my two daughters going to him also.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr Ahdoot, performed a very delicate and complicated surgery on me. From the beginning to the end he was attentive, sincere, and explained in detail what he was going to do. Things got worse then expected but rather then taking the easy way he spent 5 hours on a 2 hour procedure to avoid unnecesssary cutting and sewing which minimized the scarring and reduced the healing time by months. He is my hero...The after care has beeen has been a wonderful experience. His office runs like a well oiled machine. Every nurse is totally knowledegable about their responsibilities. I traveled 1500 miles to have the best. I got it. I could go on and on but in my opinion he is the best doctor I have ever beed to. Shauna Stein

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. David Ahdoot's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal