Ratings for Dr. Robert Fletcher

I had an infection under a molar that 6 years prior had a root canal. This time I opted to have it pulled. I was dreading this procedure but could not believe how quickly it came out. Very impressed with Dr Fletcher.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Awesome service. Always considers price and informs you of things that can wait. Staff will always get you in that day if you have a problem.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Went in for an annual check up and cleaning. Was upsold on a "cancer screening" service. Hygienist did ALL the work. Fletcher came in, took a QUICK look and that was that. He and hygienist totally missed my cracked molar and when I inquired about it, he didn't acknowledge or deny if it was there or not, but insisted on knowing if I had insurance and if so they'll book me in right away. I was dressed professionally and come from a professional background. Not sure what the two have to do together but red flags went off when he failed to see it, the time spent on me as a patient was another. The cleanliness of the overall office and especially the patient chair and lamp was disgusting. Will not, and have not, gone back. I highly suggest going elsewhere if you want high quality work done for your hard earned money. The front staff could use less gossiping and more cleaning the place up.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

was painless one root canal, and a crown clean office up to date

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Fletcher is an excellent dentist and I recommend him to friends all the time. My only regret was having to use other dentists over the years due to moving around the country. Always compared other dentists to him and none surpassed his expertise and friendly staff. Glad to be back in his area and worry about who I will find after his retirement. The Best! Thanks Dr Fletcher.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

There is a staff member who cleans teeth. Over a year ago at my last checkup there and X-rays taken which showed my teeth were fine a week later I got an access. This caused numerous chain reactions which I went through for over four months, lost one tooth, a root canal, crown and having a new partial made because I needed another tooth added on. All this happened throughout the Christmas period, and I was in so much pain for almost three months and without enough teeth to chew and eat properly for four months. Naturally I had been quite nervous to get my teeth cleaned again. I went in this morning, and they put me with the same woman. I mentioned what I went through, after a curt short apology from her, she's always curt to me, she went and got Dr. Fletcher who literally "kicked" me out and said he didn't want me as a patient because I had been critical of his staff. I said I was only telling her what happened and why I needed her to be gentle. Politely I left but I did tell him my husband will no longer be his patient then either. At least today I didn't have to have any physical pain from that horrible woman!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I had orthodontic work done by Dr Fletcher. Originally was referred to an orthodontic specialist in Regina, but Dr Fletcher was confident that he could fix my teeth and quoted substantially less. I am very pleased with the work, Dr Fletcher is very willing to ask my input and whether or not his proposed treatment options will work for me (wires, retainers, elastics, etc..). Only down side is that there is a lot of time spent waiting as he is a busy dentist, and sometimes has to be quick in seeing me but still ensures that he has answered any questions. He also has a WONDERFUL dental assistant for ortho patients, she deserves a really good rating too as she is so personable, helpful and advocates to Dr Fletcher for any concerns I have or any questions.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

got all my teeth still-wisdoms still in place-he even replaced a old silver cavity with white at no cost to me-as painless as a dentist gets

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

My first and last visit. Had done cleaning and X-rays, told me everything seemed good, mentioned two of my molars are giving me issues, he didn't say anything about getting it fixed. Mentioned that my previous dentists from out of province said that one needs a crown that it's cracked, he didn't even look at the tooth just told the hygienist to book me in for crowning after he had as me if I had insurance. I haven't gone back and have no desire to go back.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I have had dentists that wanted to give me a movie star mouth, which is like trying to change a sow's ear into a silk purse. Dr. Fletcher will do what is necessary without trying to break your bank.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012