Ratings for Dr. Raymond Lam

Visited Dr. Raymond Lam in March 2013 and I might have made an appointment with him while he was having a very busy day. I was first time patient that decided to try him after reading about him on this website. I don't believe all the positive feedback is an accurate representation of Dr. Lam. First of all, I felt rushed during my visit. He didn't introduce himself or ask me why I was there to see him. He seemed pre-occupied with something else even after my visit. I decided to go to another dentist after my initial visit and it was much better experience. I didn't feel Dr. Lam was empathetic to new patients. Finally after reading more positive review from other doctors, I question the one or two sentence reviews that Dr. Lam receives. I wonder if they are honest reviews or self-generated to promote himself. To sum it up...brilliant man...but not very personable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Once you meet Dr. Lam, you would definitely be a loyal patient. He is very friendly and accommodating. He is really knowledgeable and professional. I also acknowledge his assistant and staff for being attentive of my needs and inquiries. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Lam for decades, and I trust him completely. He is competent, knowledgeable, considerate and wise.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lam. I've got terrible anxieties around going to the dentist, and he is kind, understanding and gentle. I'm really thankful for him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Lam has been my dentist for 12 years, very trust worthy. I had reccomended him to family and friends who still see him. Very good with people who have anxiety with dentists as well.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Very good dentist! I've been going to Dr Lam for 15 years now and his staff are friendly. Dr Lam is Knowledgeable and very friendly. He does a great job!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Lam is helpful to understanding all the issues for dental hygiene, personable and welcoming in demeanor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Excellent Dentist. Puts you at ease and is always gentle. Fully explains any treatment and is always very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr Lam is very efficent at what he does,I would suggest his services...plus he has a sence of humor which really relieved my tenson in denal work

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Have been going to Dr. Lam for over 20 years. Without doubt the best dentist I have ever had. His attention to detail and making sure the job is done right the first time is incredible. The word meticulous comes to mind. Hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009