Ratings for Dr. Patricia J. Sargeant

1 review 5.0 star rating 4/6/2016 I have been a patient of Dr. Sergeant's for 12 years, and can honestly tell you that I am getting the best dental care available at the best price. Dr Sergeant goes above and beyond. Recently Dr Sergeant has restored a molar, that really should have been pulled, at a fraction of the cost of an implant. Dr Sargent is pleasant, efficient, and not only cares about your teeth, but also is cares about your general well being. It always amazes me that "Doc" remembers our previous conversations, and asks for an update on how things are going. I repeatedly cancel or change appointments, and the office staff is always cheerfully accommodating. As I am preoccupied, I get not only one, but two phone calls reminding me of the date and time of my next visit. If I'm due for a cleaning and haven't checked in, I get a phone call, and can hear Dr. Sergeant in the background, "Tell her she needs to come in." No fooling around, she tells it straight. If you are looking for a dentist, I can, without reservation, recommend Dr Sergeant. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

The most horrendous Dr. I have ever met. Her dog was in my lap while she was in my mouth. Never on time if she decided to show up.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

I don't like to give poor ratings for anyone but in this case I have to. She is very condesending to her staff which make is a very unconfortable for the patient. I feel bad for the people that work there but they don't last lnog anyways. Every time I went for an appointment most of the staff was changed. I don't blame them for leaving. Each time I left my appointment (which I always had to wait to be treated) I said I need to find a new dentist but was lazy and just kept going. The last straw was when she wanted to cap several of my teeth. I thought she would just replace the fillings but no she wanted to cap them. This was after letting he cap 2 of my other teeth. Prior to having her as a dentist I never had a cap. After visiting her I got 2 caps and she wanted to do 2 more. I finally went to a new dentist and they x-0rayed my teeth and said they need to replace the filling on the 2 teeth Dr. Sargeant wanted to cap!! The difference in my cost was $330 for the fillings as compared to $1700 for the caps!! I knew she was performing unnecessary work and I am mad at myself for not getting a new dentist sooner. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this dentist. There are much better dentists in the area. I only rate the staf as poor so that he rating would show up as 1 star. The staf was very nice but they changed constantly.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Very nice lady she is and she does great work and would go back to her and her staff are very friendly and out going .

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Very nice and interesting person and very knowledgeable. I will go back to her

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Worst dentist ever. Upon arriving I noticed a stench of dog urine. Apparently she has a breeding business and her entire office was covered in dog hair and the floor was stained with dog urine. One word, GROSS! When she greeted me (if you can call it that) she was extremely rude. She said, "come in now!" This was after 30 mins of waiting and there was nobody in her office! Long story short, I am filing a complaint with the ADA and will never see her again. She also tried to double bill my insurance and collect more cash from me.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012