Ratings for Dr. Cathryn Zeglinski

Best doctor in Whistler- you may have to wait but if it is a tough diagnosis or real medical problem this is the "go to doctor" well recognized as the best so expect to wait. booked so stop complaining people when she sees you you will get the answer to your condition and proper care

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

SO not helpful. I am not even sure how she's a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been going to see this doctor for quite a while now, I understand how Doctor's will sometimes go over in time or there will be an emergency and appointments will be med back. This is chronic in this office and seems to be a regular way at looking after her patients. I would appreciate it more to be told that there is not availability to see the doctor on said given day then to be bundled in on a day where I will have to wait for 45 minutes in a waiting room full of sick people when I have clearly respected her timetable, she does not respect mine.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Zeglinski Has been our family doctor for several years. She is a good listener and goes out of her way to help us. Good connections for referrals & well respected in the medical industry. We have always received good advice on nutrition & health. She is active in the community and always keeping up with medical advancements. Thank you Cathryn 😎

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

If you want an easy fix for painkillers, go see this doctor. She happily doles out prescriptions like a pez dispenser. I was helping someone thru a shoulder surgery gone bad and after 3 months of painkillers being issued every few days, I had to check my friend into rehab for addiction. Way to monitor that one. 5 min visit and a piece of paper for pills every 3 days. Must be how she funds her galavanting around the globe. Oh yeah, she really thinks she's gods gift to doctors in whistler. She'll even tell you.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

She is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have been going to her for over 10 years. She always takes the time to listen to me and gives me the best advice. She sometimes runs a little behind but I don't mind cause she never rushes me. She really is Whistler best doctor!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Talk about ego and misdiagnosis. My experience helping my mother through some challenging medical issues over the last year has been awful with this doctor. The first two visits to discuss hip/joint pain went completely disregarded. We requested a specialist opinion and she became very defensive and showed my mother a stretch and said essentially to try harder. My mother is now under the care of someone else in Squamish and has had a successful hip operation and is doing well. The attitude and professionalism of this doctor was not professional. Learning to work with your patients and listening will be good skills to work on!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Yes, pls learn to listen. One thing is common in everyone's experience. Her attitude towards us downright not professional

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Zeglinski 15 years ago while she was in Vancouver. I can still remember the chronic pain of not being able to walk when I went into her office. After just one visit, she showed me "muscle energy" techiques to completely remove the pain that was radiating down my leg. Apparently it was caused by my sacroiliac joint being out of alignment. Not only did she correct it, but she showed me how to do this myself so I didn't have to go back into her office every time I was in pain. I had recently given birth and the chronic pain was due to my hyper-mobility and I used the self-correction techniques at home. I still remember I was shocked by her ability to know "which side" of my pelvic needed correcting and how quickly she showed me how to get immediate results. I still use these same techniques today when the pain returns from one-sided over-lifting etc.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015