Ratings for Dr. Frederick Kruger

Exceptional physician. Knowlegable, compassionate, & very thorough. Best Dr we have ever deal with. Also exceptional receptionist (Debbie).

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate. He didn't charge me for forms when I was a student which was very generous of him. His staff are great too!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Wow you people must be talking about someone other than whom I say for a WCB injury. He was not interested in my injuries but wanted to fight with me for having invovled my own family doctor and going to the hospital. He verbally said everything to me that day, told me there was nothing wrong with my arm, the MRI states differently though, and the CAT scan. I wonder where these doctors get their education. He also kicked me out of his office that day and spoke to the safety officer about me. The man I could not believe what he done to me that day. I would not recommend him to a cat.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Excellent GP. Doesn't push drugs at all.. no ego, not a know it all and I feel fortunate to call him my Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Wonderful doctor, very understanding and make you feel comfortable he will listen to you. I also disagree with him being a pill pusher and more so with a family member, as he knew my daughter was an addict and was taking my medication. Long story short when she actually needed a highly addictive prescription he put her on it for a very short term and I was the one that had to give the pills to her. He is a very p[patient doctor that doesn't rush you out the door. Also if he cant figure out what is wrong he does not hesitate on referring you to someone that can. I am also very grateful he is my family doctor. One last think he is very passionate when he was my dads doctor....as after hours he would do his weekly visits at the hospice to see how he was doing.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Not a pill pusher despite what naysayers aTe saying. He is the best doctor I have ever had and I have had allot of doctors. He makes me feel like the most important person in the universe...so much so I fear leaving Kamloops for inferior care.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr Kruger is the best doctor i have ever had. He is kind, patient listens to what you think and works with you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Excellent doctor ... always prompt, thorough and sensitive. Dr Krugge also does not hesitate to refer when necessary.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Kruger. I don't like medications and he has been patient and helpful without putting me at risk. He is NOT a Pill pusher at all so I disagree with some comments.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

I like doctor Kruger very much. I feel he is caring, considerate and sympathetic of issues. Large or small. Only thing I didn't like was pressuring me into an annual check up. Argh. Hate those. I'm only 25 I don't need one every year...

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012