Ratings for Dr. Brett E. Henkel

Dr. Henkel has been my primary care physician for the past four or five years. I'm very happy with the care he and his staff provide.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Henkel is great! He always listens to me and gladly hears what I might think. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

staff is unfriendly almost rude to everyone. doctor Henkle always seems that he is in a hurry. does not take time or listen or ask questions.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Amazing Dr and office. Dr Henkel really listens to you! The staff is great, validated covered parking in a garage, (great in winter and summer) and they show genuine concern for myself and my family. Thanks!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

He is always on time and doesn't rush me out. His staff is also friendly and the lab is in office.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I took my special needs granddaughter in for a first exam. He took the time ask all the right questions and explain what he would recommend in her situation. I work with medical personal every day. I am impressed and most of all, comfortable with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

I had a banged up finger tip. After several weeks of healing my finger was starting to throb and had a burning feeling to it. The finger tip itself was warm to the touch. I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Henkel after being recommended to him by my insurance carrier. At the appointment, I explained everything to Dr. Henkel. He asked me to hold up me finger at which point he all glanced it over. He said I probably "re-aggravated it" and sent me on my way with no prescription and the only instructions were to try not to roll on it while I'm sleeping. He never inspected the injury to see for himself that the finger was warm to the touch. I say that because in the emergency room that night the doctors say that's the first thing he should have done. It turns out the finger was infected and I had blood poisoning. Thank God for my girlfriend being worried enough to take me in to the ER. The ER Doctors say I was lucky, another 12 hours and I could have been in serious trouble.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010