Ratings for Dr. EDWIN E. Henslee

As a nurse I tend to me very critical in choosing my doctors! I am amazed by Dr. Henslee - his knowledge, his bedside manner, his well everything related to his field of practice! I was in need of a hysterectomy and do NOT regret choosing this doctor to be the one to perform my surgery and to fix me! Working in the medical field you get to know the true colors of the doctors, nurses, etc. and I will sing his praises for ever! Thank you very much Dr. Henslee for helping me! It isn't just him either- his nurse was so professional and courteous! The other medical professions that provided care for me during my hospital stay were just as amazing!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr.Henslee and LaDonna are amazing. They made me feel at ease. they explained everything that was happening. Dr. Henslee is very kind and shows concern for me through my pregnancy journey.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Henslee by a friend who saw him and I couldn't be happier. He was wonderful!! His staff was wonderful and so were the people at the hospital. I went to see Dr. Henslee on a couple of occassions. Going to an OBGYN is never something a woman looks forward to necessarily but he was gentle and kind. He did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. Quite the opposite. My husband and I were also impressed and happy that he took the time to explain the details of my condition and his recommended plan of action. He even drew pictures!!! I would for sure recommend him to everyone I know. I'm not clear what the prior reviewer meant by "eerie vibe" but I did not feel that way at all. He was very outgoing with us, my husband even thought he was funny. Proud of my new doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

If this is the #1 obgyn of 3 in this town then we're in trouble! I arrived early only to wait hours and be called back with 5 other patients who arrived after me and some just got there. It was 430 and they weighed everyone in front of each other so unprofessional. His nurse is nothing short of amazing but I'm sure she's aware of his cold, rude demeanor and feels compelled to sympathize for the patients where the doctor clearly does not. He didn't listen to my symptoms or anything I had to say. He seemed to be reading something in my chart maybe written by my primary gyn that also works there. Either way I've suffered early menopause at age 29, and his advice was to take medicine to completely stop hormone production. Then to investigate my pain he performed a exam using only his hand. I felt violated to a degree that's indescribable. I felt belittled by him snapping at my response to refuse to drain my body of hormones when I already have osteoporosis. I felt like running out of there while he and two nurses were still in the room. I managed to wait until they left, collected my things and got out there fast and will never return. I would never recommend this doctor. He was very indignant and uncaring. He also gives me a very eerie vibe.

Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Henslee is simply the best ob/gyn I have ever had. He performed surgery on me and removed all my tumors! I would recommend him to other people but I want to keep him all to myself. He has great bedside manner and is very much a gentleman. He cured me and I thank him and God everyday that I found a caring and quite fetching doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013