Ratings for Dr. Evan S. Trost

I like Dr. Trost very much. He seems very helpful, concerned, knowledgable and willing to look for answers. I feel safe and cared for in his hands and highly recommend this doctor. He listens!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Trost is unreliable. He won't return calls and his wait time is usually an hour. In fact, he was not even there for an appointment and his staff never bothered to call me in advance. He completely let me and my family down. Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Horrible.Unresponsive. Won't return calls. Windy. I thought he was taking to much of his own medicine- appeared high when I last saw him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. Trost is MIA I am in need of Diabetic refill script. He won't return calls. Where is the AZ Medical board on this guy. Marc Levi

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr.Trost is a Dr. of expertise, that I entirely entrust with my entire family, including my children. Yes, at times he may run behind due to the fact that he is devoted to his patients and gives them the absolute time they need for proper care. This I know, because I myself have had several extended office visits with him. For that I am grateful. Dr. Trost is a compassionate and a thorough Dr. who actually cares. What a relief!! I no longer have to deal with doctors who have horrible bedside manner; who's concern is getting one patient out and the next one in... I'm treated as a person, an individual... NOT as just another business opportunity. A big thanks to Dr. Trost for being an amazing doc for my famiy.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Smart guy, but does NOT listen to you. He is so over-booked that you end up waiting 2-4 hours for appointments. He's quick to write multiple prescriptions, even unnecessary ones. He may have late/weekend hours, but its because he takes on 100x's more than he can handle. Hope this changes, because like I said he's a smart guy.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr Trost is an expert on Tourette's-related conditions. He is very devoted to his patients and even has Saturday hours for them. He is expanding his practice into new areas (e.g. acupuncture).

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Evan S. Trost's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)