You may also like

The best doctor ever. Very blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I cannot believe the stories, the stories that are terrible below you should pay close attention to. How the doctor treats people disrespectful are much more important to their nature than having a few smiles for a couple easier patients. Howard Dr. conducts themselves in a difficult situation or a poor situation is their true demeanor. So always pay attention to the one star comments.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I would love to hear the real story on why the lady a couple comments below was acting like such a crazy person because I have had Dr Legresely for a long time and she would never do any of those things, nor would her staff. She posted that exact review on a community forum on Facebook and from the rest of the comments, it really seemed like her story just didn't add up. My newborn daughter would not be here if it wasn't for Dr Legresely. My very sick grandma would not still be here if it wasn't for dr Legresely. She is so kind and considerate and truly cares about each and every one of her patients. She even goes to her sick patients house after hours to check on them and care for them. My family is so lucky to have such an amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

In regards to the comments below... I was a Patient in the waiting room of one of the OB doctors when this lady came into see Dr Legresley... She went razy on the staff and on Dr Legresley.. From the sounds of it she was a new patient trying to sneak into see this doctor without telling her staff..she left the office screaming and yelling..got into the staffs faces was mortified for the doctor and the staff...I guess you have no control as to who walks in the office and how they are going to behave..but what I seen the staff and the doctor handled the situation perfectly.. And was calm and collective when this crazy patient would not let up! Don't take her comments seriously. I'm not a patient of DR legresleys but I felt so terrible for her and her staff having to watch them get abused by a patient like that!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I'm really starting to hate this fucken Town! GEt this ... SO here I am Minding my own Business... looking for a doctor to do a female Exam for me because Ive had such abdominal pain and issues since I had my daughter 2.5 years ago.... Ive never been looked at since (yes my own fault) but because of the pain I needed to see some one immediately... After calling around .... and calling around... for weeks and not wanting to got to a walk in ... or to a male... My assistant refers me to her Doctor and tells me she probably isn't taking new clients.... I gave it a shot any how.... I called this doctors office and asked if I could book, I told reception why I was needing an appointment ( at no point did she ask if I was new) ... She books me in for 11:20 today... (I was thinking wow that was easy) .... I roll up today and head into the office.... The receptionist asks me if I'm new... I say yes... She says I shouldn't have been booked because they are not taking new patients, but since I was there they would take me in.... She leads me into the room, tells me to get fully undressed and the doctor will be right in.... I do so.... So there I am, BUCK ASS NAKED with this tiny sheet covering me and the Doc comes in .... Squints her eyes and says " and who are you?" ... I say my name... She says "I'm sorry but I'm not accepting new patients"..... As I feel the utter humiliation come over me I reply " if your not doing my exam why on earth am I sitting here Naked"... She says " I'm swamped you'll have to find somewhere else to go", and walks out..... WHO DOES THAT ????... Did I mention there was not ONE person in the waiting room?.... Like, doctor or not ... Good reputation or not .... I was all ready there, naked, and waiting as per directed by HER staff to see her!!!!.... Is there no code of ethics or conduct in this place??? ... Even woman to woman?!! This Doctor had no regard for me AT ALL!? As I leaving I stopped at the reception desk, pointed my finger and told the receptionist that what just happened was f**ked up... You don't go humiliating people like that over YOUR Mistakes .... and what kind of Doctor does that.... The Doctor comes out and says leave before I call the Police.... The Police????? ..... I would have loved to be the officer that attended THAT call..... Imagine??? "Hi um some Lady is in my office and being very unruly cuz I wouldn't examine her VAGA GA.... Please come remove her from my office.... HAHAHHA ... WOW .... Dr. LEGRESLEY I don't care how many people like you or how many babies you've delivered .....I experienced you as Horrible Person.... that was so lame.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. LeGresley is extremely knowledgable, and never over prescribes. She is interested in preventing illness so helps by encouraging lifestyle changes when necessary. She takes time to listen and know her patient. She is well prepared with your file before entering into the patient room. She is optimistic and encouraging; easy to talk to and in my opinion the best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

An amazing doctor she truly cares about you and the family. She treats me like I am her own family. Her office is run very smoothly if I call regarding my children they do there best to get me in that day! Her wait times are only a day or two and I am never more than 5 minutes in her very clean waiting room. She is never grumpy full of energy and you never feel rushed while in a room with her. I feel very confident in her judgment when it comes to my family's health. Her staff and her makes our lives a lot easier knowing that they are just a phone call a way and eager to help when needed!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I had her for too long, over fifteen years. Took her forever to finally accept the fact that I needed a hysterectomy for my endometreosis. Started getting lower back pain she told me it was only arthritis. Years later and several x rays and cat skans later, they told me that I have progressive degenerative disc disease. She would not put me on a stronger pain killer. Her receptionist messed up several of my specialist appointments causing me to have to wait yet another year to see them. She never dealt with my five years of menopause which caused severe depression. She never did my blood pressure and when I got a new doctor he found out that for years I was dealing with high blood pressure. Should of changed doctors sooner - she does not care about you.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

She is the best doctor ever, Both me and my husband see her, she makes us feel like we are part of the family , not just an another number, she has gone above and beyond to help us both in difficult situations, Her new staff rocks, we are very happy with Everything

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I've been with Dr. LeGresley for 20 years & I can't imagine having anyone else. She is down-to-earth & tells it like it is, which is good for a hypochondriac like me! Her new staff is very friendly and accommodating as well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Lisa LeGresley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor ever. Very blessed to have her as my doctor."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot believe the stories, the stories that are terrible below you should pay close attention to. How the doctor treats people disrespectful are much more im..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would love to hear the real story on why the lady a couple comments below was acting like such a crazy person because I have had Dr Legresely for a long time ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In regards to the comments below... I was a Patient in the waiting room of one of the OB doctors when this lady came into see Dr Legresley... She went razy on t..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is a complete egotistical b**ch. She should not be a doctor as she may have a bunch of expensive education but as a person she's rude, ignorant and ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm really starting to hate this fucken Town! GEt this ... SO here I am Minding my own Business... looking for a doctor to do a female Exam for me because Iv..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. LeGresley is extremely knowledgable, and never over prescribes. She is interested in preventing illness so helps by encouraging lifestyle changes when nec..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An amazing doctor she truly cares about you and the family. She treats me like I am her own family. Her office is run very smoothly if I call regarding my child..."

August 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V2P0" to "V2P 4H6". Address has been updated from "None" to "9200 Mary Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16047938444".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I had her for too long, over fifteen years. Took her forever to finally accept the fact that I needed a hysterectomy for my endometreosis. Started getting lo..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best doctor ever, Both me and my husband see her, she makes us feel like we are part of the family , not just an another number, she has gone above ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been with Dr. LeGresley for 20 years & I can't imagine having anyone else. She is down-to-earth & tells it like it is, which is good for a hypochondriac l..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "She is great to me & family, she makes you feel what you have to say is important, is caring, understanding and my kids love her =)"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A great doctor, always listens and goes over and above what most would. The front office staff is less than desirable with their rudness and lack of care."

October 6, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

July 27, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 25, 2013