Ratings for Dr. Lisa LeGresley

I've had Dr Legresley for about 10 years and she has always seemed thoughtful and caring. When I haven't seen her in almost a year, she always seems to remember my last situation (maybe she reads her tablet before walking in to twig her memory, that's fine with me) but she remembers about my kids (who don't go to her) and ALWAYS seems to have time, making sure I've covered everything I need to. Not sure how people can say she's not compassionate or knowledgeable? She never jumps to prescribing things without a lot of thought and gives ALL the options, as a doctor should. Yes, she lets you make judgement calls, but they are never before giving all the options and I actually LIKE the way she considers what I want and think. She herself isn't put off by a patient having some knowledge or having done their own research which, in my opinion, makes her a better doctor. Some doctors will prescribe things just to appease patients and make them FEEL like something is being done when all they need is time or a few tests to confirm, not drugs. I'd recommend her and feel lucky to be in her clinic. Oh, and she was recommended to me, when our doctor retired, by another quite brilliant doctor friend in town who uses her. Most tellingly, I know my friend wouldn't put up with a sub-par, less than brilliant doctor for herself! The staff I gave 4 stars only because I can't always get through on the phone... today the answering machine was turned off so it just wrung and wrung ... made me wonder if I'd phoned the right number as there wasn't even a recording saying you'd reached her office. Oh well, I'll try again.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

She has been very kind, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. LeGresley has been my physician for over 15 years. She really seems to care about my physical health as well as my mental well being. She treats me with respect, giving me options and informs me of the risks and benefits of different options, but respects the decisions I make for my own health. I truly appreciate Dr. LeGresley! Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Love her but she does care about my health or body pain and l ve been with her for 23yrs

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Has been my doctor over 20 years. The past 7 years I feel she just doesn't care about me anymore. No compassion. Hasn't checked my blood pressure in years and when you complain she looks at you like your crazy. Other day I just had enough as I am still talking and she storms out. I left crying. I am on serch for new doctor. Hope I can find one.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

To the comment right below, all I ever hear is how great this doctor is to some people, When I've always felt she just doesn't like me and has not interest in helping me other giving me a quick prescription. I've never received results from a test, nor have had an actual physical and she's been my doctor for 15 years

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

The only thing I have to complain about is her lack of compassion. Many of my family members have her as a family doctor, and they all seem to think shes fantastic, so I am really starting to think that she just really dislikes me? I feel like when I am there I am just wasting her time. She has no compassion towards anything that is going on with my body or me, and she just doesn't care. She might be a great doctor to some people...but I am trying to figure out why she dislikes me so much? Her staff is great, and she is usually on time but otherwise....I wish I had a different doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Amazing doctor. My family is very blessed to have her in our lives. Always on time and staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The best doctor ever. Very blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I cannot believe the stories, the stories that are terrible below you should pay close attention to. How the doctor treats people disrespectful are much more important to their nature than having a few smiles for a couple easier patients. Howard Dr. conducts themselves in a difficult situation or a poor situation is their true demeanor. So always pay attention to the one star comments.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015