Ratings for Dr. Lisa LeGresley

Love her but she does care about my health or body pain and l ve been with her for 23yrs

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Has been my doctor over 20 years. The past 7 years I feel she just doesn't care about me anymore. No compassion. Hasn't checked my blood pressure in years and when you complain she looks at you like your crazy. Other day I just had enough as I am still talking and she storms out. I left crying. I am on serch for new doctor. Hope I can find one.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

To the comment right below, all I ever hear is how great this doctor is to some people, When I've always felt she just doesn't like me and has not interest in helping me other giving me a quick prescription. I've never received results from a test, nor have had an actual physical and she's been my doctor for 15 years

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

The only thing I have to complain about is her lack of compassion. Many of my family members have her as a family doctor, and they all seem to think shes fantastic, so I am really starting to think that she just really dislikes me? I feel like when I am there I am just wasting her time. She has no compassion towards anything that is going on with my body or me, and she just doesn't care. She might be a great doctor to some people...but I am trying to figure out why she dislikes me so much? Her staff is great, and she is usually on time but otherwise....I wish I had a different doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Amazing doctor. My family is very blessed to have her in our lives. Always on time and staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

The best doctor ever. Very blessed to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I cannot believe the stories, the stories that are terrible below you should pay close attention to. How the doctor treats people disrespectful are much more important to their nature than having a few smiles for a couple easier patients. Howard Dr. conducts themselves in a difficult situation or a poor situation is their true demeanor. So always pay attention to the one star comments.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I would love to hear the real story on why the lady a couple comments below was acting like such a crazy person because I have had Dr Legresely for a long time and she would never do any of those things, nor would her staff. She posted that exact review on a community forum on Facebook and from the rest of the comments, it really seemed like her story just didn't add up. My newborn daughter would not be here if it wasn't for Dr Legresely. My very sick grandma would not still be here if it wasn't for dr Legresely. She is so kind and considerate and truly cares about each and every one of her patients. She even goes to her sick patients house after hours to check on them and care for them. My family is so lucky to have such an amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

In regards to the comments below... I was a Patient in the waiting room of one of the OB doctors when this lady came into see Dr Legresley... She went razy on the staff and on Dr Legresley.. From the sounds of it she was a new patient trying to sneak into see this doctor without telling her staff..she left the office screaming and yelling..got into the staffs faces was mortified for the doctor and the staff...I guess you have no control as to who walks in the office and how they are going to behave..but what I seen the staff and the doctor handled the situation perfectly.. And was calm and collective when this crazy patient would not let up! Don't take her comments seriously. I'm not a patient of DR legresleys but I felt so terrible for her and her staff having to watch them get abused by a patient like that!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I'm really starting to hate this fucken Town! GEt this ... SO here I am Minding my own Business... looking for a doctor to do a female Exam for me because Ive had such abdominal pain and issues since I had my daughter 2.5 years ago.... Ive never been looked at since (yes my own fault) but because of the pain I needed to see some one immediately... After calling around .... and calling around... for weeks and not wanting to got to a walk in ... or to a male... My assistant refers me to her Doctor and tells me she probably isn't taking new clients.... I gave it a shot any how.... I called this doctors office and asked if I could book, I told reception why I was needing an appointment ( at no point did she ask if I was new) ... She books me in for 11:20 today... (I was thinking wow that was easy) .... I roll up today and head into the office.... The receptionist asks me if I'm new... I say yes... She says I shouldn't have been booked because they are not taking new patients, but since I was there they would take me in.... She leads me into the room, tells me to get fully undressed and the doctor will be right in.... I do so.... So there I am, BUCK ASS NAKED with this tiny sheet covering me and the Doc comes in .... Squints her eyes and says " and who are you?" ... I say my name... She says "I'm sorry but I'm not accepting new patients"..... As I feel the utter humiliation come over me I reply " if your not doing my exam why on earth am I sitting here Naked"... She says " I'm swamped you'll have to find somewhere else to go", and walks out..... WHO DOES THAT ????... Did I mention there was not ONE person in the waiting room?.... Like, doctor or not ... Good reputation or not .... I was all ready there, naked, and waiting as per directed by HER staff to see her!!!!.... Is there no code of ethics or conduct in this place??? ... Even woman to woman?!! This Doctor had no regard for me AT ALL!? As I leaving I stopped at the reception desk, pointed my finger and told the receptionist that what just happened was f**ked up... You don't go humiliating people like that over YOUR Mistakes .... and what kind of Doctor does that.... The Doctor comes out and says leave before I call the Police.... The Police????? ..... I would have loved to be the officer that attended THAT call..... Imagine??? "Hi um some Lady is in my office and being very unruly cuz I wouldn't examine her VAGA GA.... Please come remove her from my office.... HAHAHHA ... WOW .... Dr. LEGRESLEY I don't care how many people like you or how many babies you've delivered .....I experienced you as Horrible Person.... that was so lame.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015