Ratings for Dr. Lana Patterson

Both my wife and I have seen Dr Lana for years and are extremely happy with her. We also take our dogs to her for their twists and spills and the results are incredible. You can see the difference after see treats them after an injury. Dr Lana's treatments have greatly improved our live's and that of our dogs.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

For years I suffered with little help from my MD or any specialists, a friend recommended me to her and I was so relieved! after a first meeting which lasted 90 mins I was excited that I had answers to the things that blood tests ect could not answer. I will not lie after the first visit I felt terrible (as she said I would) but within the next few days I felt a complete change, and a continued improvement in health as I saw her. Since then I barely have to go, but I know when I need an adjustment or feel out-of-sorts I can rely on Lana! Give her a try!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

I have been to many massage therapists, chiropractors and physiotherapists; Dr. Lana is by far the most helpful. I like that she is not a 'bone cruncher' and manipulates instead, which I totally prefer. I found my first session very informative as she took the time to sit me down and go over exactly what was happening to my body and why, making sure I was aware and informed. She has a gentle touch which has an effect on my body that lasts. She has a polite manner, a nice presence and really made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Lana to anyone suffering from any aliments, mine had been going on for at least 15 years. Thank you Dr. Lana!!! PS. She is working out of Fort Langley now, not Burnaby. :)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Patterson is an absolutely amazing chiropractor. I have been to many different types of chiropractors/physio/massage therapies over the past 5-10 years to address chronic back pain and migraines. Since I have started seeing Dr. Lana, I have not had one migraine. She is extremely knowledgeable and an amazing person. She is very empathic and has a gift for healing. I recommend her to all of my friends and family with the highest regard.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Absolutely the worst chiropractor I have ever seen in terms of treatment. Very expensive and very ineffective. The wierdest chiropractice treatment ever! A complete waste of money.

Submitted April 14, 2009

I was totally unaware of the damage I had caused to my spine, and found this affected other areas of my body, noticeably headaches....after a few visits, I felt great, much more mobile! I love how caring she is, very knowledgeable...I go for a tune up now and then, she never pushes visits, and if you don't need an adjustment, you don't get charged!!! I recommend her to all my friends!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Truely a healer.Very calming and able to find the problem even when i was not sure were it was.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2008

Dr. Lana is amazing! About a year ago I went to see her with a host of problems that doctors couldn't solve. I was having issues with being dizzy/vertigo and difficulty walking unaided. Within the first visit, I noticed a difference in the strength in my legs, and within four weeks I was starting to walk with less aid. A short while after that I was walking and driving again! She is always so patient, very sweet, and incredibly knowledgeable. She was able to tell my issues, and has helped me realize that what I really needed, was a different general practitioner. She listens to you, takes her time, and always makes you feel like you are important. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lana :)

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Great Doctor...Can fix things you wouldnt even think are wrong with you! This is who you go to when noone else can help your problems, even with anxiety!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007