Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo

Dr. Pirozzolo (or “Dr. P”, as many of his patients refer to him as) is such an awesome physician. I type all day every day at work, and started experiencing pain in my wrists and was tired of taking ibuprofen to feel slightly better. He was referred to me by my friends that have seen him before and said good things about him. After my initial visit, he thought I could be showing early signs of carpal tunnel and arthritis. I scheduled a follow up appointment for cortisone injections and it’s been almost a week since, I feel great! I don’t feel any pain while typing, or even later in the evening while home anymore, and best of all he didn’t push me to thinking I needed any high price treatment, he just gave me his synopsis and potential outcomes. I can see why all his patients trust him. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Best practice to attend for any upper extremity issues. I can trust all the doctors in this practice and have for my parents, son and daughter and highly recommend them to anyone. Extremely punctual and friendly

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very good Dr. Have cronic right wrist problem. He has helped me with it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

At age 77, finding a physician like Dr. Jason Pirozzolo can make all the difference in the world. I’ve suffered from osteoarthritis pain for many years, but after he used a corticosteroid injection into my shoulders, I’m back to raising my arms again with no pain. Dr. Pirozzolo and his staff have been caring miracle-workers and I appreciate them all very much.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Pirozzolo is a true professional! I went to see him for pains I was experiencing in my hand. He was able to give me an injection to fix the problem. Dr. Pirozzolo even sent me a hand written card in the mail to check on me after the initial visit!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Went in for an injection my wrist, I injured it years ago playing tennis. After my visit with Dr. Pirozzolo, I was amazed at how much pain went away. It beats the alternative of having any kind of surgery. He knew what he was doing and spent a good amount of time explaining everything, and his staff was very welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. P is a miracle worker! After spraining my wrist playing tennis, I visited his clinic 3 times and over a 6 month period, I am back to playing tennis again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Pirozzolo really knew how to diagnose where the pain I was experiencing was coming from and help me feel better. I'd definitely recommend Dr. P and this clinic to friends and family!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Visiting Dr. Pirozzolo's clinic for my arthritis once or twice a year has always been a pleasant experience. He is a compassionate doctor that knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Pirozzolo is now my favorite doctor to visit. Having arthritis in my family, I knew the day would come where I need to go in and get my hands and wrists checked. He made the pain in my joints fade immensely - for that I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is the Director of Sports Medicine and Trauma at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates. Dr. Pirozzolo pursued his undergraduate studies at Penn State University where he received his Bachelor’s degree in Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical studies. He went on to Nova Southeastern University to earn his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, and also completed a clinical externship in Emergency Medicine at Harvard Medical School, a residency in Family Medicine at Duke University, and a fellowship in Sports Medicine at the Ohio State University. While at the Ohio State University and Duke University, Dr. Pirozzolo was part of the physician team dedicated to caring for the student-athletes’ sports injuries and overall health. During that period, he also earned the certification as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. In 2005, his employment began as a physician at the Ohio State University Medical Center. The following year he became the Director of Sports Medicine at Florida Hospital Centra Care. Dr. Pirozzolo joined Orlando Hand Surgery Associates as Director of Sports Medicine and Trauma five years later where he now specializes in non-surgical orthopedic upper extremity problems. For the past five years, Dr. Pirozzolo has also been serving as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Florida State University College of Medicine. His distinguished work in the field of sports medicine has appeared in publications such as: Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, Clinics in Sports Medicine, and the British Journal of Sports Medicine. As an active member of the Florida Medical Association, Dr. Pirozzolo is a member of the Board of Governors and serves as the Vice-chair of the Council on Legislation Board and is a member of the PAC Board. He was also appointed to the Executive Committee of the Florida Medical Association. In July 2014, he was elected to serve on the delegation to the American Medical Association, helping to represent all physicians in the state of Florida. Dr. Pirozzolo is very involved with his community and has volunteered at Shepherd’s Hope Free Clinic since 2010. In 2012, he was accepted and later graduated from the Central Florida Political Leadership Institute. Dr. Pirozzolo was appointed to the Board of Directors at the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) in 2010 for a four-year term by then-governor Charlie Crist. In 2012, he was unanimously elected Vice Chairman of GOAA by the Mayor of Orange County, the Mayor of the City of Orlando, and the other board members. As one of the fiduciaries of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority and the $420 million budget, he committed his tenure to championing economic development opportunities throughout Central Florida. He was also a member of the Orlando Executive Airport’s Advisory Committee and was Vice Chairman of the Orlando International Airport’s Economic Development Advisory Committee. In 2014, he studied to become only the second Board Member in the country to attain the coveted certified member certification for executive aviation management. During the past year, Dr. Pirozzolo co-founded the IP Network and serves as the Vice President of Business Development. The IP Network is an integrated network of nearly 700 physicians affiliated with high acuity urgent cares that is attempting to redefine the current healthcare system by utilizing proprietary technology to lower costs and improve quality. In addition to medicine and community work, Dr. Pirozzolo is an avid pilot. Since 1998, he has been flying both single and multi-engine aircraft, and recently added helicopters to his qualifications. In fact, every year since 2009 he has flown his airplane up to Tallahassee every week during the last month of session where he is privileged to be in the chamber of the House of Representatives to serve as the physician for our elected State Representatives and their staff.

• Nova Southeastern University