Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is fantastic. I was very nervous about my procedure for the Dupuytren’s contracture in my hand and he put me at ease, answered all of my questions and was so gentle I had very little pain during the injections & finger manipulations. I would highly recommend him for any of your hand, elbow, shoulder needs. The office staff is great too - friendly and caring and I got right in my appointments on time with little to no wait. Unusually positive experience at a doctor's practice! Thank you Dr. Pirozzolo and team!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

I'm having elbow pain, and my appt was with Dr P. I came in 30 mins prior to my appt- they gave me iPad that barely worked and once I finally completed all e-forms- i gave it to the receptionist. The room was overbooked and there was barely any room- then the receptionist in a white lab coat called my name and started asking me confidential questions in front of a room filled with people- I told her that I was uncomfortable- she continued. Apparently - iPad info- did not go through. Then, I waited and waited. One patient was leaving angry stating- she wasted literally 4 hours there. New people were coming in and getting called in ahead of me- which was very frustrating. The lady in a lab coat had an attitude and was very uncaring- and when I asked after 1 hour of waiting when my turn was- she said- well, there're 3 people in the exam rooms now, and one ahead of you. I told her I was leaving- no apology for making me wait. Will never recommend this office. So this negative rating is mostly about the location and uncaring staff and their unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Everyone was very kind, caring and professional. I loved every visit of mine. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The staff was very friendly and professional, great experience

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Pirozzolo treated my trigger finger and aching hands effectively on my initial office visit. He examined and diagnosed the problem quickly. He listened to my described symptoms, answered my questions and provided additional information. My hands started improving quickly. Over the time period he had predicted, I regained hand strength and dexterity. He is a pleasant care giver as well.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr Pirozzolo and staff are amazing. Very caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Outstanding Dr. He gave me an injection to help my thumb that was suppose to hurt. But he used a little vibrating instrument while he injected me. Zero pain and the injection worked. My thumb is working now

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Removed my skin tag and I didn't feel a thing!!! Thanks Dr. P

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Great experience during my PRP procedure. Ty Dr. P

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Pirozzolo (or “Dr. P”, as many of his patients refer to him as) is such an awesome physician. I type all day every day at work, and started experiencing pain in my wrists and was tired of taking ibuprofen to feel slightly better. He was referred to me by my friends that have seen him before and said good things about him. After my initial visit, he thought I could be showing early signs of carpal tunnel and arthritis. I scheduled a follow up appointment for cortisone injections and it’s been almost a week since, I feel great! I don’t feel any pain while typing, or even later in the evening while home anymore, and best of all he didn’t push me to thinking I needed any high price treatment, he just gave me his synopsis and potential outcomes. I can see why all his patients trust him. I would highly recommend Dr. Pirozzolo!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Dr. Jason J. Pirozzolo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason Pirozzolo is the Director of Sports Medicine and Trauma at Orlando Hand Surgery Associates. Dr. Pirozzolo pursued his undergraduate studies at Penn State University where he received his Bachelor’s degree in Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical studies. He went on to Nova Southeastern University to earn his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, and also completed a clinical externship in Emergency Medicine at Harvard Medical School, a residency in Family Medicine at Duke University, and a fellowship in Sports Medicine at the Ohio State University. While at the Ohio State University and Duke University, Dr. Pirozzolo was part of the physician team dedicated to caring for the student-athletes’ sports injuries and overall health. During that period, he also earned the certification as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. In 2005, his employment began as a physician at the Ohio State University Medical Center. The following year he became the Director of Sports Medicine at Florida Hospital Centra Care. Dr. Pirozzolo joined Orlando Hand Surgery Associates as Director of Sports Medicine and Trauma five years later where he now specializes in non-surgical orthopedic upper extremity problems. For the past five years, Dr. Pirozzolo has also been serving as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Florida State University College of Medicine. His distinguished work in the field of sports medicine has appeared in publications such as: Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, Clinics in Sports Medicine, and the British Journal of Sports Medicine. As an active member of the Florida Medical Association, Dr. Pirozzolo is a member of the Board of Governors and serves as the Vice-chair of the Council on Legislation Board and is a member of the PAC Board. He was also appointed to the Executive Committee of the Florida Medical Association. In July 2014, he was elected to serve on the delegation to the American Medical Association, helping to represent all physicians in the state of Florida. Dr. Pirozzolo is very involved with his community and has volunteered at Shepherd’s Hope Free Clinic since 2010. In 2012, he was accepted and later graduated from the Central Florida Political Leadership Institute. Dr. Pirozzolo was appointed to the Board of Directors at the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA) in 2010 for a four-year term by then-governor Charlie Crist. In 2012, he was unanimously elected Vice Chairman of GOAA by the Mayor of Orange County, the Mayor of the City of Orlando, and the other board members. As one of the fiduciaries of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority and the $420 million budget, he committed his tenure to championing economic development opportunities throughout Central Florida. He was also a member of the Orlando Executive Airport’s Advisory Committee and was Vice Chairman of the Orlando International Airport’s Economic Development Advisory Committee. In 2014, he studied to become only the second Board Member in the country to attain the coveted certified member certification for executive aviation management. During the past year, Dr. Pirozzolo co-founded the IP Network and serves as the Vice President of Business Development. The IP Network is an integrated network of nearly 700 physicians affiliated with high acuity urgent cares that is attempting to redefine the current healthcare system by utilizing proprietary technology to lower costs and improve quality. In addition to medicine and community work, Dr. Pirozzolo is an avid pilot. Since 1998, he has been flying both single and multi-engine aircraft, and recently added helicopters to his qualifications. In fact, every year since 2009 he has flown his airplane up to Tallahassee every week during the last month of session where he is privileged to be in the chamber of the House of Representatives to serve as the physician for our elected State Representatives and their staff.

• Nova Southeastern University